The Half-Breeds discussion

Rosewood High School > Math Classroom

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) 1, 2 , 3, Time for Math

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace walks in and sits down in the back corner.

message 3: by tara (last edited Dec 31, 2012 09:29PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee entered, shaking her head. He's so getting an detention and sat down. She wasn't surprised when she had advanced math in this school.

message 4: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She glanced at Jace, "You said you were here for some time! You're new as well?" Renee narrowed her eyes, teasing.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "Yeah but i know my way around".

message 6: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She rolled her eyes, holding in a laugh. The teacher walked in the room and he started writing a problem on the board. Renee looked back to her notebook and copied it down, finishing the problem just as quick.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace looked at the qeustion and solved it in his head then wrote it down on his paper "done" he whispers to Rennee

message 8: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) The teacher wrote another one and Renee smirked at him, writing the answer down.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace solves it on his paper and whispers again "done".

message 10: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Everything can be a competition with you, can't it?" She smirked. It was the same for her. And she would beat him. The teacher started into the lesson and Renee took notes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles and drops his pencil on his desk "this is to easy and i already know it" he whispers to her.

message 12: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She rolled her eyes but smiled. The teacher ended his little lesson and assigned homework. "Now you have to work." She smirked and had half the problems done.

message 13: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Damion," she smiled and waved. Amazed he came in here undetected.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace looks at her "who".

message 15: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She nodded behind him where Damion and smirked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "oh".

message 17: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tavo wrote: "Jace smiles "oh"."

(HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D)

message 18: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tavo wrote: "Jace smiles "oh"."

She smirked and made an innocent face, "Oh you didn't notice? I thought you knew everything."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Young man, do you want to share the review answers with the class since you seem to be done" says the teacher annoyed.

Jace stands up and walks to the front of the classroom and reads them to the class then sits back down "that sucked" Jace says.

(Happy New Year!!!! to you too)

message 20: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee smiled. She liked doing what Jace just did but no point to rub it in his face...yet. Then again, he may have read her face of smugness. The bell rang loud.

(Lunch time, going to see if I can get the other two on here. Go to the cafe.)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(k)