The Half-Breeds discussion

The City > Apartment Building 341

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Where all the humans chill.
(Each apartment looks like this if you don't know where to start)

message 2: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) (Room #1)
Aidan and his twin sister opened their new apartment with their key they got from the front desk. They smirked at each other, but Aidan's eyes showed he was pissed. His cousin had some weapons with her. He should've known. Sarah rubbed his back reassuringly. "Don't worry brother, we'll get a chance.
Aidan sat on the white, plush sofa, rubbing his temples. "She should've been killed the minute the family found out.
Sarah sat across him. She smiled with an idea, "We could call one more cousin. If you want."
Aidan considered the idea. He nodded slowly. "Go ahead, make the call."
Sarah got up, taking out her phone and went into the next room to make the call.

message 3: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah came in the room, dropping her keys on the counter. She smiled at Jax, "We'll be staying here cousin." Aidan was gone she noticed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 01, 2013 11:59PM) (new)

Jax walked in, 'Hello cousins' he muttered, noticing no one was here

(has a british accent))

message 5: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah smiled at him, "Aidan is probably off, looking at the area Renee is hiding in." She watched his face closely, looking for his reaction at the name of his dreadful cousin Renee.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He clenched his fists, 'What's that thing up to?' he spat out.

message 7: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan came up with a brilliant plan," she stated, proudly, "to use her to lure other Half Breeds. She ran the night of the Annual Ball, shaming our branch." She hissed under her breath.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked 'That thing..will do anything'

message 9: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah sat down, rolling her eyes in agreement, "I know. She has a loyalty to us!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed, 'It has a loyalty to us, dearest Sarah'

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Hmph, I wonder where Aidan is? It's really not like him to not be here, thinking about a plan..."

message 12: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara wrote: ""Hmph, I wonder where Aidan is? It's really not like him to not be here, thinking about a plan...""

-----------------------------
(Sarah had to go pick up Aidan XD)
Sarah entered the apartment, pissed as hell. Aidan held his arm, which was tied and broken. That stupid birdboy had done this to him. As if Aidan didn't already have trouble with that drat cousin.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jax looked at them and laughed.

message 14: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah smiled, her face hidden from Aidan's view and winked jokingly. Aidan glared at his twin anyway as she went into one of the bedrooms.
"Hey Jax," He grumbled.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked 'Nice one, cuz' he joked 'Wolf attack?' He laughed

message 16: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan rolled his eyes. "Renee was so close. I almost had her. Then this stupid avian came out of no where. Sarah had to save my ass. I'm starting to think I should worry about him. If Renee is by him constantly..."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He rolled his eyes 'Ass..' He grumbled and sat down on the couch 'Thats why you need me'

message 18: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah smiled. "I was thinking, maybe we should enroll for the school," she said as she came back out, polishing her deadly knife which she usually dipped in poison.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged 'We ain't half-breeds..'

message 20: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "There are few humans there. And we can always pretend with contacts and such," Aidan nodded.

message 21: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Xaviera wrote: "He shrugged 'We ain't half-breeds..'"

Sarah shrugged. "What's your idea Jax?" Jax was a good planner, she knew that.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled 'I don't think it remembers me from when we were young..perhaps she might fall for me..you guys take the avian and I take her...simple' he said

message 23: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan raised an eyebrow, "Renee doesn't fall for anyone in a glance. You'll have to go to the school. Sarah can go with you. We can dye her hair and add some cat looking eyes contacts. She can pass off as a Feline Half Breed."
Sarah sighed in disgust, " I have to be the creature?"
"Well it isn't like I could walk in there can i?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed 'I have found something that might interest you' he pulled out a vile from his pocket

message 25: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah inclined her head, tending to Aidan's arm.
Aidan narrowed his eyes, "What is that cousin?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

'This is our server weapon...you drink some and become a half-breed for a month..works' he smiled

message 27: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan's arm was soon healed, by the runes Sarah had engraved. It was the only type of supernatural things they did use. Aidan crossed his arms, "What type?" He was wondering why had this been kept from their side of the branch.

message 28: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Xaviera wrote: "'This is our server weapon...you drink some and become a half-breed for a month..works' he smiled"

Sarah clarified, "What type of Half Breed will the person turn into cousin?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed 'I believe it was eagle or dog'

message 30: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah hid her smile behind her hand, giggling. "And who do you think is going to drink it?" It looked like there was enough for just one or two people.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged 'I don't care'

message 32: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Xaviera wrote: "He shrugged 'I don't care'"

Aidan sourly admitted, "She knows me, she knows Sarah. You are the only good choice." Part of Aidan's ego was wounded.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, 'Pleasure knowing ya, cuz' he drank the vile, leaving half left. Then fell on his knees

message 34: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah smiled. She took the vile and shrugged, pocketing it. It might be useful later.

message 35: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan looked at Jax, getting a dagger just in case something went wrong.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

His eyes changed to a light blue and his teeth turned into canines, he growled

message 37: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Xaviera wrote: "His eyes changed to a light blue and his teeth turned into canines, he growled"

Aidan said calmly, "Jax, it's us. Aidan and Sarah your cousins." He nodded at Sarah who stepped forward.
Sarah smiled, "I know how it feels. When Renee trusted me, she told me. Calm down. That's the key. Let the adrenaline go."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He breathed in and smirked, 'My cousins, see how powerful we are?'

message 39: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan smirked, "Who are you meaning by we?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

'Us..my dear cuz..unless you want out?'

message 41: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan laughed, "Just checking and you should know me better Jax. I found where they are going. The Coffee Shop."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, 'I'll be there' he smiled, with his canine teeth

message 43: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "wonderful," the twins said in unison, laughing.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He stood up and headed to the coffee shop

message 45: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Aidan slammed the door from his bedroom. Sarah looked up from her chai latte, raising a brow. "Are you still pissed at wing boy?"
Aidan glared at his twin. "Do you even have to ask?"
Sarah rolled her eyes. "Renee is on a date. What's next? But I swear if that bastard kissed her, he's dead."
Sarah had always had mixed feelings for Renee. They were cousins sure, but growing up was like being sisters, till Sarah started training. After the hybrid had broken her heart, she never was the same. But still, as the older one of the two, she felt the responsibility to not only get Renee back, but to make sure no one damages all the work put into her.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jax walked in, 'Ello, folks' he smirked and sat down. He felt tired after looking at Renee

message 47: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Where the hell have you been?" Aidan said, lashing out. "She was on a date! With one of them. So much for your plan cousin."
"Aidan!" Sarah scorned.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He rolled his eyes, 'Please this is just the beginning'

message 49: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah sighed and pulled out a device. When Renee was young they had put a chip inside of her to always track her. It was easier that way since they would have never found Renee. Sarah turned it on, finding the location. "She's at the arcade. No doubt with that guy."
Aidan stood and started to head to the door, "I..."
"Oh don't be stupid," said Sarah, knowing what her twin was thinking.

message 50: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Sarah looked at Jax. "She's moving now, probably in a car. She's heading to somewhere she has been before."

« previous 1