Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Roleplay discussion

Whiterun Hold > Whiterun Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Hal'hem, a truckload of weapons in a large bag, silently and slowly made his way to the Argonian courier that was waiting. He passed on the weapons and the Argonian took to the waters, hopefully he would find his way to the Black Marsh. It was out of Hal'hem's control, he would just have to keep getting weapons. The best way to do that was to keep suspicion away from him.

Not easy for a 6' even bright-scaled giant lizard who kept flame in his left hand in case of emergency.

message 2: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Hopefully, no one had seen him smuggling weapons, because they could easily mistake it as an attempt to arm a hostile force, instead of a force that just wanted to be left alone and would only turn hostile if threatened.

message 3: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Still on.

message 4: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Hal'hem, the unifyer, noted the redguard completely by sense of smell and whirled to face him. While he did not attack, he drew his blade in case the redguard was the mount-things-on- pikes kind.

message 5: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "I know this looks like I'm smuggling weapons to a hostile forcr," Hal'hem began in man tongue, "but they're actually more of a not-yet hostile force."

message 6: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "Well, I've already passed the weapons on and you can't outswim an argonian, even if he is carrying weapons, so just move along," Hal'hem advised, turning the heat of his flames up.

message 7: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "I never travel with coins unless I'm on the move, especially if I'm going out in the middle of the night when thieves are running rampant and nothing's open. Do you think I'm stupid, or were you sort of hoping?" Hal'hem snarled.

message 8: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) ((That's true, but he can't honestly say no to "Will anyone pay for your head on a stick?"))

message 9: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "You're a thief, you couldn't sell it to the imperials who want my head. The underground places that thieves and assassins make their money on love me. When I created all that chaos carving my way through Tamriel to get to my kinsmen it was like a shopping spree for them. But if you want the basic price, the Dunmer would pay you at least two thousand septims for the chance to torture me to death and Ulfric Stormcloack maybe fifteen hundred. General Tullius wouldn't pay you but he'd undo whatever price you have on your head. I also once ruined one of the Thieves Guilds attempts to get an Argonian off the markets, maybe one hundred septims. The Companions at least a thousand, a rival group of Argonians in the Black Marsh at most three hundred, um... I think that's all my enemies, but from looking at you I'm guessing that if I survive I'll have some Thugs or maybe even Brotherhood assassins after me, too." Hal'hem grinned as he recounted his many enemies.

message 10: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Hal'hem opened his mouth as if to speak and shot a spurt of flame from his mouth, engulfing the bow in flames and rendering it useless.
"Come down here and kill me like a civilized person. It's one thing to use a bow when you're outnumbered, but in a one-on-one you could show some respect."

message 11: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Hoy!

message 12: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Illogical!

message 13: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "That's probably because of our habit of, when we're outnumbered, mind you, grabbing our enemies and dragging them underwater with us."
Hal'hem, keeping his eyes on the Redguard, stepped a few yards away from the river on a level ground, just far enough away so that the assassin couldn't jump and get him before he was ready.
People must've tried that before.

message 14: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "I wouldn't," Hal'hem agreed.

message 15: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) The argonian quickly sidestepped, this was not the first superspeeder he'd met, and left flames where he'd been. The redguard would slam himself into them. "That is not killing like a civilized person. This is a one on one. Show me some respect."

message 16: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) ((You forgot the bit where he slammed into a wall of fire.))

message 17: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Maniac the Brainiac *Thing 7* wrote: "The argonian quickly sidestepped, this was not the first superspeeder he'd met, and left flames where he'd been. The redguard would slam himself into them. "That is not killing like a civilized per..."

message 18: by Kendra (last edited Feb 09, 2013 12:44PM) (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "I was blocking against an unfair move. One on one. Show some respect or I'll just throw you into the water and drown you there," Hal'hem threatened, hitting a defensive position.

message 19: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) ((Can I end this here, please?))

Tirfen advanced on Hal'hem, and their swords met, steel on steel.
Tirfen was clearly Hal'hem's better in fencing, but somehow the slippery amphibian avoided any serious wounds. They battled for almost hours before Hal'hem's sword snapped in half from the stress.
"Good work," the argonian congratulated the Redguard, and turned to leave. When Tirfen stopped him, the draco argonian shot a short spurt of flame into Tirfen's face and used the five seconds of blindness the Redguard had to jump in the river and almost vanish into the current.
A master of escape.

message 20: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) ((Hm. Now what?))

message 21: by E (new)

E Achilles watched from the tree where he was perched and waited to take his shot on the Redguard thief he had been tracking for several days.

message 22: by E (new)

E Achilles emerged on the banks of the river.He whistled and down to him flew his Hawk.
"Any news from the brotherhood?"
The hawk shook it's head.
"Any luck finding him?"
The hawk nodded and told Achilles that the man they were searching was now in the ragged flagon under Riften.
Achilles left straight away

message 23: by E (new)

E Achilles waited out the front of Whiterun with 15 elven guards he was wondering if they would come. His hawk swooped back down onto his shoulder no sign of the argonians.

message 24: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Hal'hem and 17 Argonians emerged from the surf.
The 17 nocked their arrows and aimed them at Achilles's guards.
"What is it?"

message 25: by E (new)

E "Tell your men to lower their weapons we came to talk not to fight."

message 26: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "You can talk while I have security. One loosing of arrows and we lose 16 enemies. Why wouldn't we just shoot?" Hal'hem asked.
"What is it?"

message 27: by E (new)

E "It has come to my attention that we both have mutual enemies that we want overthrown the Imperials and the Stormcloacks i am offering a temporary alliance i know you have the forces to do it on your own and so do I but if we work together they have no chance and plus we could attack from the ground and you attack from the water and ambush them it would be easy. So what do you say?"

message 28: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "I'm not trying to declare war on anyone. I want to get the Black Marsh peacefully, the preparation is just in case of a failure," Hal'hem answered.

message 29: by E (new)

E "I know what you want to achieve and if we work together you can have that. But dont think that the empire or the stormcloacks will let you get it without a fight. All I want is skyrim in peace and that won't happen unless both the empire and stormcloacks are driven from these lands.

I can see the hatrid in your eyes. You despise me because of that argonian I killed but would you feel differet if i told you he was passing on information to your enemies in black marsh he and another who has fled to black marsh for safety. Now what do you say?"

message 30: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "You didn't even know him when you killed him. You just made that up." ((so did you))
"And he had no reason to be my enemy. The one you killed was among the first to join. He was the farthest from my enemies mentally and geographically of all my followers. So no, it's not 'differet,' and I must say it's not shining bright on you that I'm better at your language than you are."

message 31: by E (new)

E "WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? I am a brotherhood assassin we received a contract asking for his death and the death of the other. If you are to blinded by your hatred for me to do the right thing for Black Marsh thats your problem I've got an argonian to kill."

message 32: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) "You will not kill my people, regardless of whether they agree with me or not," Hal'hem told him.
"Fire."
15 soldiers under his command died to their arrows.

message 33: by E (new)

E ((Dude just saying I know i misspelled different but with other words I spell them differently because I'm from Australia. I get the vibe you don't like me.))

message 34: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) ((No, Hal'hem doesn't like Achilles, and I don't approve of a lot of your ideas, but you're alright.))

message 35: by E (last edited Jul 02, 2013 11:43AM) (new)

E Achilles had enough time to speak the fire breath shout and burned the enemies bows to ash and his guards blocked the arrows with their shields. The bosmer guards and Achilles climbed up into the trees and disappeared they were shooting their arrows tipped in poison of paralysis. Achilles then dropped down from the trees and told Hal'hem "If u need to contact me send it to breezehome in Whiterun." And he and his guards vanished in the trees leaving the argonians alive on the banks of the river.

message 36: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) ((I'm sorry, but it's impossible to kill three people, cast a magic spell, shout, and attack someone while fighting seventeen enemies all equipped with arrows without getting shot first, especially when out in the open. Considering he's outnumbered, he doesn't even have time to shoot one of them. And setting the arrows on fire, at the speed they were going
a) wouldn't have actually set them on fire
b) only injured his soldiers more with them getting hit by superheated arrows instead of normal arrows.))

message 37: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) ((So, what really happened:))
Achilles had accidentally killed his own soldiers, and was now all alone in the open with 18 enemies.
"You're coming with me."

message 38: by E (last edited Jul 02, 2013 11:44AM) (new)

E Maniac the Brainiac *Thing 7* wrote: "((I'm sorry, but it's impossible to kill three people, cast a magic spell, shout, and attack someone while fighting seventeen enemies all equipped with arrows without getting shot first, especially..."

((yeah alright i will edit it))

message 39: by E (new)

E ((Only other way I could do it considering you burnt Tirfen's bow earlier I expect no complaints about that.))

message 40: by E (last edited Jul 02, 2013 11:57AM) (new)

E Maniac the Brainiac *Thing 7* wrote: "((So, what really happened:))
Achilles had accidentally killed his own soldiers, and was now all alone in the open with 18 enemies.
"You're coming with me.""

Where did you get that from, I edited the original

message 41: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) So, the most worthless meeting ever.

message 42: by Rex the (new)

Rex the Beast | 2 comments Rex the beast entered Whiterun with his sack of coins walking around for the meat salesman