Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Roleplay discussion

OOC Stuff > Roleplay Rules and Bio

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendra (last edited Jul 02, 2013 07:47AM) (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Name: Hal'hem
Species: Argonian
Subspecies: draco argonian (rarest kind- can breath short spurts of flame)
Sexuality: No activity in his life thus far, well, there's a bit of a gray area with this other slave argonian...
Crush/Dating/Spouse: She died.
Appearance: Bright green scales and fiery yellow eyes. Has three horizontal scars across his face and thirty whip marks on his back. Very strong and fit from three years of slavery.
Apparel: stolen Winterhold guard armor.
Preferred Weapon/Spell: He is talented in flame-related spells because he once accidently swallowed a soul gem with an ancient wizard's soul in it. He hasn't figured it out yet. He also uses a stolen winterhold guard's sword.
Abilities: Breathes underwater, can suffer extreme heat, uses extraordinary magic that is fire related (can summon a fire atronoch but refuses to fight with such low tactics) and is slightly above average with a blade. Hal'hem can perform certain shouts given to him by the Hist. This does not include fire breath, which is part of his particular subspecies. This includes Unrelenting, Whirlwind, Clear Skies, Elemental Fury, Storm Call, and Throw Voice. Out of moral principles, he refuses to go into summoning, but is talented in flame destruction spells. He works well in lockpicking and archery. He is a fine swordsman and usually duel-wields a sword and fire spell. While he is in no way an alchemist, he has quite a talent for poisoning his weapons. He does well in light armor and can cast good wards but is otherwise failly in alteration. His illusion needs something to be desired, but his speech is pretty high. He's good at sneaking in darkness, but usually prefers a straight-up, fair fight, unless outnumbered.
Stormcloak, Imperial, or Neither?: The stormcloaks are racist and the Imperials oppress his people. He is an Argonian.
Guilds: he once attended the college of winterhold after washing up on the shoreline.
Known For: attempting to assassinate the Dunmer leader, being captured and becoming a slave, organizing a mass slave breakout, and unifying most of the argonian tribes.
Houses/Businesses: At night in Whiterun, he will buy weaponry and apparel.
Personality: He is fiercely loyal to his species and his friends. He is slow to trust nonargonians and slow to pick up on jokes. He often ambushes his foes via the rivers of skyrim.
History: When the war began, he was forced to flee from his home in the first attack of the Black Marsh. He was the only survivor among his family. He set out to find the leader of the Dunmer, the enemy side of the war. After he finds him, he will kill him personally. This was when he was seventeen. He spent three years as a slave and four unifying his people. Now he has returned to Skyrim to purchase and smuggle weapons.
Family: His parents were killed.
Other: Has fought Thalmor, Dunmer, Nords, dragons, Daedra, Aedra, Bretons, other forms of elves, and even a werewolf, which is how he got the three horizontal scars across his face.

message 2: by rachel (new)

rachel I just copied this from the other group.

And there is also a reason why I said I would edit because I knew someone like you would react like that. :)

message 3: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Someone like me?

message 4: by rachel (new)

rachel I usually have Meeko with me because I feel bad if I leave him. xD I sometimes kill him by accident though.

message 5: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Hi, Illogical.

message 6: by rachel (new)

rachel Haha. xD On my brother's file, Vilkas was glitched so he would chase after my brother telling him how cool his sword was.

message 7: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Will no one attack a conspicuous giant lizard smuggling weapons?

message 8: by Ana-Marija (new)

Ana-Marija (anatje) | 6 comments Mod
Hi guys, I shall create it in a while! thought to just say hello! :)

message 9: by rachel (new)

rachel Haha, hi! ^^

message 10: by rachel (new)

rachel I just realized I never made a character. I shall make one!

message 11: by Ana-Marija (last edited Feb 07, 2013 05:59PM) (new)

Yes, I'll do it too -- soon!A bit busy atm! do you mind that this stuff is here - should I move it to chat or sth? :D

message 12: by rachel (last edited Feb 07, 2013 06:22PM) (new)

rachel Name- Darren Beranabus

Age- Twenty-five

Date of Birth- the 5th of Rain's Hand

Race- Nord

Gender- Masculine

Sexuality- Darren has never been one for any kind of romance, nor any sexual interaction. He is straight, however, and if he were to ever meet the right women, he might consider settling down.

Crush/Dating/Spouse- Nada

Appearance- (I dunno why it's all weird... xD)

Apparel-

Preferred Weapon/Spell-

Abilities-

Stormcloak, Imperial, or Neither?-

Guilds-

Known For-

Houses/Businesses-

Personality-

History-

Family-

Other-

[Under Construction]

message 13: by rachel (new)

rachel Ana-Marija wrote: "Yes, I'll do it too -- soon!A bit busy atm! do you mind that this stuff is here - should I move it to chat or sth? :D"

I dunno. I'm not a mod... ^^" But we should probably move to a different topic if there is one.

message 14: by Ana-Marija (new)

Name- Phedre Imriel

Age- 26

Species- Altmer

Gender- Feminine

Sexuality- Bisexual

Crush/Dating/Spouse- Not at the moment

Appearance: Will post a photo in due course

Apparel: heavy armour

Preferred Weapon/Spell: Dawnbreaker, any one handed sword /Healing spell
Abilites: Can kill with one strike. Very persuasive and an accomplished alchemist and lockpicker
Stormcloak, Imperial, or Neither?:Neither
Guilds: (not required)
Known For: Her unique blend of deadliness and agility in combat and persuasiveness. Best lockpicker.
Houses/Businesses: A house in Whiterun
Personality: (optional) ---- will add it
History: (optional) ----will add it
Family: ---- will add it
Other: ----will add it

[Under Construction]

message 15: by rachel (new)

rachel Dawnbreaker... That was on my other character until I got complaints about it and had to delete it... xD I love that weapon!

message 16: by Ana-Marija (new)

Me too, btw, there's another topic titled chat, so perhaps we should move our 'rambling' *snicker* to that one? :)

message 17: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Name: Has no name, is called "Naga."
Species: Argonian
Subspecies: Naga
Sexuality: Unknown
Crush/Dating/Spouse: Unknown
Appearance: Seven feet tall, eight when he's mad, which is in fact most of the time. Black eyes, black scales, a blunt snout.
Apparel: Uses a war hammer with lots of force and power but zero knowledge or cleverness. Wears leather that he bit into shape himself.
Preferred Weapon/Spell: War hammer
Abilities: Amazingly strong, but is easily drawn to gold and shiny things. Powerful, hardy, but not smart in any loose application of the word.
Stormcloak, Imperial, or Neither?: Sellsword, very greedy.
Known For: Being the least subtle assassin in the Dark Brotherhood. After he kills he would write his name in the victim's blood if he bothered to name himself.
Houses/Businesses: Assassin for Dark Brotherhood
Personality: Brutish, easily angered, sees no side of an argument but his and normally settles them with his hammer.
History: Ran into Hal'hem on the road when the Argonian was just 17 and attempted to kill and rob him. the lizard clumsily slammed flame into him and escaped. He has been out to avenge this humiliation, which he has now long forgotten, and only remembers that he has to kill some green-scaled, yellow-eyed Argonian, for years.
Family: Never met them. If he did, he didn't care.
Other: If you breathe and don't pay him, you are an enemy.

message 18: by Trikkconffession (new)

Trikkconffession | 1 comments Kain
Age-27
Species- Nord
Subspecies-None
Gender-M
Sexuality-Straight
Spouse-Deceased
Appearence- Six feet tall beard and long unkept hair.
Apparel- Belted brown tunic, wornout boots.
Preferred weapon-Long sword
Abilities- Strong and quick, quick thinker. But due to his past has self doubt and flashbacks.
Faction- Split between loyalty to Ulfric or the Imperial.
Known for- Fighting skill, and morality.
Houses/buisness- Owns a one room cottage on the outskirts of Dawnstar.
Personality- humble, strong willed and persistent.
History- Fought as a freedom fighter against the Thalmor in a group known as Salvation. After a few years as the group grew in numbers and took up a small fort and claimed their own independent city he was named the Thanes bodyguard. After two years the Jarls son betrayed them to the Thalmor which led to an onslaught at the Fort. After the Fort fell Kain and a handfull of survivors tried escaping with their families and the Thane. During which they were found and slaughtered. After which a handfull were left to die in the cold. After regaining conciousness they buried their dead and went theit seperate ways never forgeting the slaughter that took place.
Family- Had a son and daughter with his wife. All killed attempting to escape.

message 19: by E (last edited Jul 02, 2013 10:22AM) (new)

E Name: Achilles
Species: Bosmer
Dragonborn: Yes
Subspecies: N/A
Sexuality: Straight
Spouse: N/A
Appearance:Dark Brown Hair, Sea Green Eyes, 6ft, Stocky
Apparel: Black Sacrament Armor and Nightingale Armor with custom enchantments on hoods(Waterbreathing) and hidden knife storage
Preferred Weapon/Spell:
Arrows- Sunhallowed Elven Arrows, Ebony Arrow
Bows- Nightingale Bow and Auriel's Bow
Daggers- Blade of Woe and Bloodthorn
Swords- Nightingale Blade x2
Other- Throwing Knives, Enchanted Quiver That Refills With WHatever Arrow Was Last Stored In It
Abilites: Best Archer in all of Tamriel
Stormcloak, Imperial, or Neither?: Imperial
Guilds: Darkbrotherhood
Known For: Accuracy with a bow
House: Owns a castle built into a mountain with an elven town in front.(So like an elven city) Called Elysium
Personality: Serious, Professional
History: Raised by a breton named Barnan since he was 5. Was an personal assassin (Not In The Brotherhood) and then was a guard in the imperial city. Came to skyrim seeking a better life and joined the imperial legion was exiled from the legion and recruited by the brotherhood never met any members other than Astrid gets contracts from is trained pet hawk. killed a nightingale and stole his weapons and armor.
Family: Barnan

message 20: by E (last edited Jul 02, 2013 09:23AM) (new)

E Name: Barnan
Species: Breton
Subspecies:
Crush/Dating/Spouse: Open
Appearance:

Apparel:

Preferred Weapon/Spell: Elemental Spell and Elven Sword
Also throwing knive and conjuration spells
Abilites: can use thu'ums instantly/ straight after eachother
Stormcloak, Imperial, or Neither?: Imperial
Guilds: None
Known For: Exploration and creating new spells
Houses/Businesses: None carries a tent and bedroll with him at all times
Personality: very antisocial and closed off
History: raised a bosmer (Achilles) child since he was 5, learnt from the greaybeards
Family: Achilles
Other: Was announced dead when he went missing, thinks Achilles is dead. Has located a fountain of youth that is why he looks so young

message 21: by Stephanie (last edited Jul 23, 2013 09:30AM) (new)

Stephanie | 1 comments Mod
Name: Aray [a-ray-uh]
Species: Woodelf
Subspecies: (not required)
Sexuality: straight
Crush/Dating/Spouse: none so far
Appearance:
Apparel: dark brother hood gloves and boots, stell armor. SOmetimes she has her entire steel armor on, but mostly it's a combination of steel and leather and sometimes she has her dark brother hood hood on and she always has her gladur necklace on
Preferred Weapon/Spell: weapon; [superior] eleven bow and eleven sword spell; conjure flame anarch
Abilites: sneak, pick locking, archery, and one handed
Stormcloak, Imperial, or Neither?: neither so far
Guilds: (not required)dark brother hood
Known For: killing, being a dragonborn
Houses/Businesses:.......none so far just a traveler
Personality: (optional) SHy and quiet, but she does think a lot when she fights
History: (optional) she got caught trying to cross the boder when she finally decided to leave her home town and the imperials caught her and then she escaped
Family: mother and father, but she left because they abused her so now she has scars on her back
Other: She's a Dovahkiin
my brother owns thegame so i'm going to take a picture of my character and post it on here when i can

message 22: by MizzDovahkiin (new)

MizzDovahkiin | 1 comments Name: haven't really decided because there's many names that I simply just adore, but I'll settle with Rozalind.
Species: Nord
Subspecies: can't decide between vampire and werewolf, although if she were a vampire, I don't know how the Dawnguard would react with her involvement...which actually kind of gives me an idea for her history.
So let's just go with vampire unless I decide otherwise.
Sexuality: straight
Crush/Dating/Spouse: isn't dating anybody, and likes teasing the boys that she encounters on her travels.
Appearance: I like to portray her as having extremely long, silver or auburn hair, (can't decide), that's down to just above her waist. She has clear eyes and fair skin, but when she is "thirsty" her irises have a more vampiric colour about them.
Apparel: Owns many types of armor, but prefers to use either steel-plate armor, the black Dawnguard light armor, or the Solitude Guards cuirass. She has also somehow obtained a Thieves Guild hood and boots, and will usually wear the ordinary brown gloves you can find throughout Skyrim.
Preferred Weapon/Spell: In possession of Mehrunes Razor and the Ebony Blade. Uses an Akaviri sword, the dwarven bow Zephyr, and an ebony battle axe. Prefers spells that involve lightning as they are very effective against reducing the enemies magicka, and will sometimes dual-cast flame spells with it as it's effective against vampires.
Abilites: archery, smithing, alchemy.
Stormcloak, Imperial, or Neither?: Would like to join the Imperials, but has other matters to attend to.
Guilds: Dawnguard.
Known For: her determination, I guess?
Houses/Businesses: Sometimes she will stay at Fort Dawnguard, but most times she will travel around Skyrim, staying at local taverns near where vampires were last seen, until they are put down.
Personality: Mischievous and determined. She'll cover her faults and insecurities with arrogance, but underneath she's very sweet.
History: She had sought the help of the Dawnguard when she was younger, after her brother had slaughtered their father along with the entire village, infecting her with Sanguinare Vampiris, and leaving her injured. She believed that if she could join the Dawnguard, they could somehow teach her how to control her vampiric instincts and seek vengeance for her father. Once she was brought in, Isran noticed she had vampiric qualities to her and immediately distrusted her, but Serana convinced him to let her stay. Isran eventually decided that having another vampire fighting against her own kind would be an extreme asset.
Family: The Dawnguard, and Serana because she was like an older sister to her. Also because she is her own kind, and can relate.

message 23: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Name: Thatch
Subspecies: None
Crush/Dating/Spouse: None

Appearance

Apparel: He wears the Thieve Guild light armor and wears the Krosis mask.

Preffered Weapon/Spells: carries twin ebony dagger and nightingale bow. Spells he uses are healing and bound bow if he loses his own bow.

Abilities: ultimate persuation and can kill anyone in one shot of his bow.

Stormcloaks/Imperial/Neither: Neither, he thinks this war is stupid and needless.

Guild: Thieves Guild/Nightingale

Known for: He's known for his Bowmanship and silver tongue of persuation.

House/Business: Lives in the Ragged Flagon's Cistern.

Personality: He doesn't care about much and doesn't give simpathy to anyone. He's quick thinking, flirtatious, always calm and very loyal to his friends and comrades.

History: Only the last 3 years of his life as a member of the guild are known, he never talks about his past and tells others not to ask. Becoming a Nightingale in his second year.

Family: None
Other: He will personally stay out of a conflict unless it involves him. He also worships Nocturnal, his Nightingale power is Shadowcloak.

message 24: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Its ok there buddy! :) you responded pretty quickly.

message 25: by Rex the (last edited Nov 29, 2016 08:59PM) (new)

Rex the Beast | 2 comments Name: Rex the Bandit chief
Species: khajiit
Appearance: white with black tiger strips
Apparel: Full set of dragon bone armour
Preferred Weapon/Spell: hand to hand combat
Abilites: night vision
Stormcloak, Imperial, or Neither?: neither
Known For: rampaging, killing and stealing
Houses/Businesses:
Personality: kind if you do respect him
History: his family was sent to skyrim due to a family war.
he was 5 when this happen.
Other: has a crew of orcish armoured bandits