The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword discussion

Games > Write a Story Together

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 Someone will start off with a sentence. Then everyone will take turns and each come up with a sentence. Eventually, you want to conclude it and then you have a story. I'll start:

Mindy walked down the hallway to the Fountain.

message 2: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 All of these tubes, coming down latching onto the fountain.

message 3: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 19 comments Mindy sighed at the sight.

message 4: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 19 comments Mindy walked arm in arm with her best friend's Belle and Sophie.

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 51 comments As they were walking they noticed something around the fountain that wasnt USUALLY there.

message 6: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 Mindy was shocked.

message 7: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 What was this water sprite doing here?

message 8: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 The sprite flinches away.

message 9: by GothamsReckoning (last edited Dec 31, 2012 09:02PM) (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 51 comments Then one after another the sprites started popping up everywhere.

message 10: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 Mindy followed her friend's actions.

message 11: by GothamsReckoning (last edited Dec 31, 2012 09:04PM) (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 51 comments Then a dark figure, that looked like a girl, materialized from the ground in front of them.

message 12: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 The girl charged right at Bella and Mindy.

message 13: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 51 comments And then jumped over them to the top of the fountain, crouching down as if a cat about to pounce.

message 14: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 She growled and extended her long fangs.

message 15: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 51 comments As she charged at the two girls, she disappeared just as fast as she had appeared.

message 16: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 51 comments As she charged at the two girls, she disappeared just as fast as she had appeared.

message 17: by Stuti (new)

Stuti Rai (andsothefireflies) | 7 comments Then appearing behind Mindy out of nowhere, she placed her lips right on top of Mindy's mouth, leaving a buttery taste on her lips, and no sooner had she pulled away that Mindy started to see scales erupting from her navel with Bedisgust cultured scream(Belle was nothing if not overly polite) in the background.

message 18: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 51 comments Bella stood in the background like an awkward 3rd wheel.... She looked to one of the water sprites... "Did you see that too?"

message 19: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 The water sprite silently dives into the fountain.

message 20: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 51 comments ((Haha rejection das funny))
Bella sat down in the side of the disgusting pee fountain. even the stupid water sprites ignore me.... Ugh!

message 21: by Zack (new)

Zack Bella replied, "I hope not, I doubt there's a cure for a pee sprite zombie bite"

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna  (anna46) Sophie chuckled, but her eyes where far from happy, "I hope that there aren't any more" she said after watching them in the back, since she forgot her dagger.

message 23: by Trish (new)

Trish (anaklusmos-riptide) | 20 comments Just as Sophie said it, ten water sprites pop out of the fountain and begin to scream bloody murder.

message 24: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Mar 26, 2013 08:48PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 17 comments Mindy cursed, backing away from the fountain slowly and never taking her eyes off of the multiplying sprites.