One on One's discussion

Announcements

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sam/Applejack♆ | 351 comments Wow! 100 members! I never thought it would get this big! Thanks so much guys! Invite your friends!
~Head Mod Applejack

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) Hmm... Cuz we all love Role-Plays. :P

Sam/Applejack♆ | 351 comments IF YOU HAVE AN INSTAGRAM FOLLOW @lolcomicsx3 !!!!

Sam/Applejack♆ | 351 comments NEW RULE: ABSOLUTELT NO SEXUAL CONTENT AT ALL!!!!! If you do you will be deleted without warning!!!!

Sam/Applejack♆ | 351 comments Guys, I have recieved an email from goodreads. They are detecting sexual content among this group, and we only have one more chance before they delete this group. So if you have sexual comments, delete them right now. I don't want this group to get deleted just because of a few class-a asses. It will disappoint many, so cut it out.

message 6: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) Why Did My Thread Get Deleted, That Roleplay Had Nothing Sexual In It.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It got deleted? O.o I promise I didn't....

message 8: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) ...Well Me And The Person Are Very Irked At This, It Keeps Fucking Happening In Every Fucking Rp Group We Join, And There Is Absolutely No Fucking Sex In The Fucking Thing. Like We Had So Many Good Plots About To Go Down In The Fucking Thread, But The Fucking Thing Is Now Fucking Gone. What The Fuck?? I Just DOn't Get It. Am I Not Allowed To Let My Charrie Give Another Charrie A Hug Anymore? This Is Just Tyranny.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm really sorry Kyland, okay!? I didn't know about this. :/

message 10: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) Yeah. Okay

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll ask AJ to tell people before she deletes their threads in the future, if it was her... :/

message 12: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ | 351 comments Sorry Kyland, but it was wayyyy too graphic, and way too close to sex. Again, sorry.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe next time warn them first

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Because Ella deleted a lot of posts I think in the thread so it wouldn't get deleted and then it dd....

message 15: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ | 351 comments Katie~DO DA GRIMMIE FINGERS!!! wrote: "Because Ella deleted a lot of posts I think in the thread so it wouldn't get deleted and then it dd...."

That's too bad. I have stated clearly that sexual threads and threads too close to sex will be deleted, and theirs was.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright :)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Oh no!!! I hope this group doesn't get deleted!!!! :(

message 18: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ | 351 comments PUT YOUR THREADS IN A DAMN FOLDER. THEY'RE THERE FOR A REASON.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Did someone delete my rp? Both I my rp's? :(

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

JUST KIDDING I FOUND IT!!!!! Soooorry?

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Can you delete this topic? The other member's comments all got delete, and now she's gone from GR all together. so....
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Thanks! It was kinda fun but we didn;t get far so...

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 19, 2013 06:35PM) (new)

Aw that sucks

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) They left GR all together so I guss it doesn;t matter, we didn't even have 100 comments.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Please?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

They've been deleted :)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Thank you!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, sorry! I meant Elizabeth's... for some reason I thought the other mod had already deleted yours. I'll delete them right now :-)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Haha that's ok ;) And thanks ;)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you sure you want me to delete the last one...? O.o

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Um....yes lol since we started a group from that thread haha. Why? jw

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Never mind XD

message 37: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments can you delete the first comment on the 'requests' thread? the person who did it deleted their account, so it's not showing up when someone posts on there.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Never saw this sorry!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

See if it works now... I'll post I guess? :P

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Thanx :)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Ok, for all of you that I'm currently RPing with, I'm going to have to say goodbye, because I'm leaving this group. :( My ballet schedule has gotten so intense that I'm not going to have much time at all.
I won't be leaving GR or my other RP groups, so if you want to check those out I'll be there XD
I've had such a great time in this group, meeting new people and the RP's we've done! :)

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Tabi (BFF With Jack Frost & Puck Is My Boyfriend) wrote: "Ok, for all of you that I'm currently RPing with, I'm going to have to say goodbye, because I'm leaving this group. :( My ballet schedule has gotten so intense that I'm not going to have much time ..."

Meh D: I love roleplaying with you? You sure don't want to continue ours at an other group huh? :( Well, good luck with ballet :)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) I can continue what we've already got in the other groups, but these threads are gonna have to go....:'(

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) D: alright :( I'm just glad you're not going off goodreads at all!

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) Oh believe me I don't think I'm ever going to leave the site...:)

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Good ^_^ :)

message 49: by Ladybooksalott (last edited May 02, 2013 03:16PM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I just wanted to tell everyone I'm roleplaying with that I will be away from this friday to the next! :)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! dont foget about us!!

« previous 1