Legend of the Willow RP and Discussion discussion

Houses > Fox House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 60 comments Mod
Fox House

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 27 comments Athena sat on the couch in the living room. She reread an essay she had written for her class.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny walked in and crawled up onto the couch.

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments Sophia walked in and sat on a chair

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny took Sophia's cellphone out of his pocket. He started texting random people.

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments "hey johnny off my phone and give it back" she stood up and hurryed over to him with her hand out for her cellphone

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny ignored her.

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments She grabed her phone from him

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny smacked her hand. "Give that back!"

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments "No its mine not yours"

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

He grabbed it out of her hand and started texting again.

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments She grabed her cellphone of him then whent to her room and apologised for what johnny had been saying to them

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny had told them she hated them. The phone rang and he answered it. He immediately hung up and ran to her room crying. He hugged her legs tightly.

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments "Hey whats up?"

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

He looked up at her. "Youw fwiends cawwed. They towd me that I bettew be nicew to you ow ewse. They said I shouwd get on youw good side ow they'd huwt me."

message 16: by MikeF/GL (new)

MikeF/GL (MikeFGL) | 2 comments ((how about a foot rub? Johnny gives Sophia a foot rub to get on her goodside))

message 17: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments ((no and your obsessed with them))

message 18: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments "Hey just stop taking my stuff thats one way of getting on my goodside"

message 19: by MikeF/GL (new)

MikeF/GL (MikeFGL) | 2 comments ((:'( soz))

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 27 comments Athena listened to her siblings and rolled her eyes slightly. She thought their fights were pointless and annoying.

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

Abigail Evens a.k.a Mrs Chris Evens wrote: ""Hey just stop taking my stuff thats one way of getting on my goodside""

Johnny emptied out his pockets. He gave her back her ipod touch, three necklaces, five rings, a pair of solid gold earrings and $50.00.

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 27 comments Athena stood up and went to her sisters room just in time to see all that Johnny had taken from her. "I'm going out Sophia" She told her sister simply.

message 23: by Cait Sith (new)

Athena's iphone fell out of Johnny's pocket.

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments "Ok don't forget your phone" picking it up from the floor rhen grabing her stuff with the other and walked over to her

message 25: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 27 comments Athena smiled and took her phone "Touch it again Johnny and I won't be so nice anymore" She called and left the house to go to the park for a couple hours.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny laughed. "Yeah wight." He then looked at Sophia and grabbed her phone and ran to his bedroom.

message 27: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments She hurryed after him "johnny!"

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny hid under his bed.

message 29: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments She got on her hands and knees and looked at him

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny crawled even farther under his bed.

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Little Johnny ~Sad little Cubone~ wrote: "Johnny crawled even farther under his bed."

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 27 comments Athena stumbled into the house "I'm home" She called as she dropped onto the couch. She looked at her stomach and winced at the side of the massive bruise.

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

"F*CK YOU ATHENA!" Johnny screamed from underneath his bed. He thought he was safe there.

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

Little Johnny ~Sad little Cubone~ wrote: ""F*CK YOU ATHENA!" Johnny screamed from underneath his bed. He thought he was safe there."

message 35: by Anastacia (last edited Jan 05, 2013 07:19PM) (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 27 comments Athena stood up and walked to Johnny's room "Leave me the f*ck alone Johnny" She snapped and went to her room. She was in a bad mood from being beaten up again and Johnny was only making it worse.

message 36: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments "Johnny I cann't go thurther down" she turned her head to the door "Athena can you come and help me!?"

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny crawled out from underneath the bed. He went to her room and snuck inside. He hid behind a chair.

message 38: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments She flowed him un till the door and stood there

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny started taking things from Athena. He put a lot of her stuff in his pockets.

message 40: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments "Athena what happened at the park?"

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 27 comments Athena sighed "No!" She yelled she didn't want to help with anything. She hurt all over and of course her sister only cared about Johnny. Athena stood and grabbed her laptop and started listening to music.

((Gtg))

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

((awwgh))

Johnny walked over to Athena and gave her a big hug.

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 27 comments Athena looked down at Johnny and hugged him back.

message 44: by Abigail (last edited Jan 06, 2013 10:25AM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments sophia opened her door abit "Athena what happened at the park?"

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny leaned on Athena and fell asleep.

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 27 comments "I got beat up again" Athena told Sophia raher harshly. She really didn't want to talk about it as it happened more then she would like to admit.

message 47: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments "you should of told me when it started" she came in and leaned on the wall

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny woke up and walked over to Sophia. He stuck his hand in her pocket, trying to get something.

message 49: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 32 comments She grabed his wrist "no johnny remrmber what my friend said£

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny started shaking. "S-sowwy."

« previous 1