Making Connections discussion

A Sign in Blood
This topic is about A Sign in Blood
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 806. A SIGN IN BLOOD by Marion Sipe

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Apr 04, 2013 08:19PM) (new)

Sheri | 6201 comments Mod
A Sign in Blood by Marion Sipe Marion Sipe
Genre: Fantasy
Page Count: 446

Book Description:
While investigating her father's murder, Chadri never meant to get involved in politics. She arrives in Mesaceal with her mentor Nathias and a wild talent for blood magic, but soon finds it won't be enough to stop a brutal attack on her family home. After befriending a queen who is forced to fight to win her crown, and learning of rumors about the theft of a sleeping god, Chadri is caught up in a web of conflict spanning two nations. Trapped within the tightening threads, she must unravel the secrets surrounding her father's death, or die the same way he did.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: .mobi, .epub, and .pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 8-10 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Kim
2. Jonel

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim | 11 comments i'm interested. use all three sites, so reviews should be NO problem. also a fast reader. have playbook and Nook so .epub or .pdf will work. Kim at Kimchaos99@gmail.com

message 3: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6201 comments Mod
Sent your request Kim

Jonel oh. I don't know how I missed this one. Epub (or PDF) please. jonelboyko@nexicom.net

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request.

Jonel Thanks!

Jonel Here's the Goodreads link to my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/....

It's also available on Amazon, and will be on my blog (http://purejonel.blogspot.ca/) in a couple of days.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Sign in Blood (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Marion Sipe (other topics)