Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Cross My Heart (Cross My Heart, #1)
This topic is about Cross My Heart
ARCHIVES > January 2013: Cross My Heart by Katie Klein

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments This thread is for the discussion on Cross My Heart by Katie Klein.

Please let others know in case you have included spoilers in your post.

message 2: by Lane (new)

Lane Anderson (shortylane20) This book is only kindle version??? No one in town and amazon only does kindle

Suzanne (suus106) I have read this less than a month ago, and I did like it. Although I found the story not terribly original (after the plot was revealed), I was curious throughout the book. Also, I liked Parker :-).

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Lane wrote: "This book is only kindle version??? No one in town and amazon only does kindle"

Aww too bad :(

message 5: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Suzanne wrote: "I have read this less than a month ago, and I did like it. Although I found the story not terribly original (after the plot was revealed), I was curious throughout the book. Also, I liked Parker :-)."

Glad to hear you like it :D I am going to read it next week.

Andreea (oxolicious) | 56 comments I have just finished this book and I loved it so much. You can see in my review why. There are some spoilers there, but I didn't reveal the ending and the twists and turns of the situation. :D Thanks for putting this book as a January stand-alone, because if you hadn't done it, I wouldn't have read it. <3

Lady Domino (ladydomino) | 1 comments Lane - if you have an e-reader I will email you a copy of this book in either epub or pdf - just send me a message on here with your email address and what format you require.

I've just finished this - see my review - lot of use of stereotypical characters, but great twist in the tale.

message 8: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Wow, this book didn't go the way I thought it would.

was anyone else a little unsure about the ending??

(view spoiler)

what did you guys think?

Lauren (mrslaurenberry) | 6 comments Oh I'm scared for the ending, I'm a romantic at heart and love a happy ending.

Only 10% in and loving it! Thanks for putting as a group read :)

message 10: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Lauren wrote: "Oh I'm scared for the ending, I'm a romantic at heart and love a happy ending.

Only 10% in and loving it! Thanks for putting as a group read :)"

I can't wait to hear what you think!!

Lauren (mrslaurenberry) | 6 comments Trish I will let you know, I have a feeling very little housework will be done today, and I will finish by tonight :)

I'm falling for Parker (great name btw) how could someone say "I think you fall in love with someone when you least expect it. When it's the last thing you want. That's what's great about it." and you not fall for them lol

message 12: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Lauren wrote: "Trish I will let you know, I have a feeling very little housework will be done today, and I will finish by tonight :)"

lol! Yes!! I had a whole week of "I'll clean it tomorrow!!"

I know, how cute is Parker, right??!?!

Lauren (mrslaurenberry) | 6 comments Ok finished! I love love loved this book! I didn't pick the twist at all.

But the teen girl is coming out in me, I loved it all!

message 14: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments You know, I enjoyed it..but I stumbled a little with the ending. See my spoiler above...it just..I don't know, struck me a little as....off?!

Is it just me!? LOL!

Lauren (mrslaurenberry) | 6 comments Trisha wrote: "You know, I enjoyed it..but I stumbled a little with the ending. See my spoiler above...it just..I don't know, struck me a little as....off?!

Is it just me!? LOL!"

Sorry for the delay, first time i've been on the computer to see your spoiler.

Now you mention it, I do tend to agree with pretty much all of it :) I did find a lot of that odd whilst reading!