Video Game Roleplay discussion

Kingdom Hearts > The Forgotten Kingdom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 393 (393 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury (Note: not an actual world in the games, I made it up for my character and the king she protects :) )

Inspired by Wasteland from Epic Mickey, the way to it is through a book (sorta like 100 acre woods in KH2) in the Mysterious Tower where Master Yen Sid lives. Ruled by a mysterious king not remembered by many, it's a surprise why dark creatures are attacking it now...

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury She stood out looking over the balcony of Dark Beauty Castle. She could see the army of the dark shadowy creatures on Mean Street. "Sire?"

The shadow of the king imatated the turn of his head. "I know...they'll be here soon."

"Will we be able to fend them off?" She tugged on her black aqnd orange cloak.

"Not sure Altaria. We have survived two waves, but that means nothing. Our barracks are weakening."

Altaria frowned slightly. "Maybe we should go get your brother..." She glanced at the shadow of the King of the kingdom. The Forgotten Kingdom. The kingdom for all forgotten characters of the other king's fame. The shadow showed that the king was pulling on his big floppy rabbit ears not liking the idea, but knowing it must be done. He was frustrated since that was the only logical solution to their problem.

"Might as well..."

"Don't worry Sire, I'll protect the queen and your children while you go out to get him."

The king finally moved away from the fire and walked over to her. His blue shirt was wrickled where he kept twisting in in frustration. His blue puffy shorts had black stripes running down the sides of them. His black shoes had bronze colors stripes across them. He opened his hand slightly and a keyblade with a bronze colored blade and a plain metal handle appeared in his hand. A fancy golden chain was on the handle had a charm of a sillohuette of a rabbit's head on it. "I'm trusting you," he said simply.

Altaira sighed. "Hurry if you're gonna go get him in time..."

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matt was on top of the castle laughing."The king will never make it if he takes so many men.His warriors laughed also.

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matthew peper wrote: "Matt was on top of the castle laughing."The king will never make it if he takes so many men.His warriors laughed also."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury The king nodded. "I'm taking taking Animatronic Goofy and Animatronic Donald."

Altaria nodded. "Okay. Wait that means you're leaving me all to myself to guard this place!"

"I trust you well enough." And with that he left.

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matt stoped laughing.With the king gone i can search the records.He thought to himself.

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria heard the little pitter patter of tiny feet.
"ALTA!"
Alta turned quickly. There severeal little blue bunnies came running towards her.
Alta blushed. "Guys...go get your other brothers and sisters and go hide in the basemant. Find your mom too."
"More black creatures?"
Altaria nodded. "Yeah. Your mother will be there soon."
The bunny children ran down the hallway. Alta followed quickly after the chatter mouths. From behind the closest door came a voice. "Again?!"
"Yes Queen Ortensia...the creatures are back."
The door opened and a black cat with a golden crown on her head wearing a soft pink dress with small white flowers along the bottom of the dress appeared. "He went to go get his brother didn't he?"
Altaria nodded. "You get the kids down in the safe room and I'll check the castle and fight them.
Queen Ortensia frowned. "You sure you can do it by yourself?"
"Positive. Plus how well will ALL the kids behave if they are alone."
"That is true...be careful will you."
"I will." Altaria ran off as Ortensia went down thestairs will the kids.

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matt hid in the shadows watching them.

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria paced through the halls. She had the oddest feeling she was being watched. He pulled her hood over her head and pulled out her kama. "Who's there?"

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments He walked out into her veiw.

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria glared at him the guy and held up her Kama. "Who the heck are you. You're not with the dark shadowy creatures are you..."

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments "Maybe."He said as his warriors appeared next to him.

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""Maybe."He said as his warriors appeared next to him."

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Blake sat up and rubbed her head and looked around. How'd she get here, She heard distant Voices and stood, Picking up her Keyblade and followed the Voices.

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria glared at him. "If you are prepare to die. I promised the king not to let your trespass." She charged and swung her kama at him.

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments He Was behind her once she swung."Your slow on your feet."

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Blake saw the fight and started towards them, Her Keyblade at the Ready

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria glared at him. "Oh shut up, like you're any better."

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments He had his Keyblades at her throat in an instant.

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria gasped. To make things worst she thought she heard the hidden door creak open a little. "Alta," a child's voice called out. Altaria bit her lip.

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments One of the warriors tried to grab her."NO!."Shout Matt.He removed his keyblade from her throat."Let's just get what we came for and get out."He said walking away his tatoo being showed off.A red hood and black cape appeared on his body.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Blake walked out so they could see her and stood ready to fight, "Let her go" She demanded.

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria glanced at him. "A heartles? HEY WHY'D YOU SAVE ME! OKAY CREEP GET YOUR REAR END HINEY OVER HERE!" She shook her head and dashed over towards the hidden door. "420 GET BACK INSIDE!" The little blue bunny's eyes shimmered. "I wanted to see you fight Alta." Alta frowned. "No. Get inside before your mother has a heart-" She was interuptted by the bunny. "We don't have hearts...remember." "You have some form of one because you're not a heartless. Get inside," Altaria said. 420 smiled softly. "Alta...be careful." "I will now get!" The bunny child went in and Altaria closed the door behind him. She charged after Matt.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Blake was drawn to the Ocean but she didn't want to leave her or risk her being hurt.

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matt was long gone.He was now in the study looking for something while his warriors were messing around.

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matthew peper wrote: "Matt was long gone.He was now in the study looking for something while his warriors were messing around."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria growle and ran through out the castle. She ran into the study and found him. "What are you looking for," she growled.

message 28: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments "Something that is pesonal to me not becoming a heartless."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria froze. "You're not a heartless? Then why are you with those shadowy creatures!"

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments "They serve me.I kill other heartless."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria frowned. "Could you tell them to stop bugging us. The kids are having nightmares. King Oswald and Queen Ortensia and I would love some sleep."

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments "Ok."He said and they disappeared.

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""Ok."He said and they disappeared."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria looked out the window and gasped. They were gone. "Gee....that's comforting...so what book are you looking for."

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments "Something on the history of The heartless.Trying to figure out if their was another one of me."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria ran an jumped onto a shelf of one of the bookcases. She climbed up to the top of it. She grabbed a black and dusty book that had only been open once since she's been here. "How 'bout this one?"

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments "Worth a try."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury She flipped off the bookcase and handed him the book. "I'm gonna go tell the Queen and the kids everything is alright we just have a wierdo in the study. Try any funny business while I'm gone and I'll have your head mounted. Got it."

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments He laughed and flipped through the book beging to read.

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria ran off to the hidden door. She opened it and closed it behind her. She went down the stairway. When she got to the bottom step she was attacked by all 420 bunny children. "ALTA!" Queen Ortensia stood up. "Get off the poor girl!" The bunny children stopped and sat in front of Altaria. "Okay, the shadowy creatures are all gone, but we have this wierd guy in the study. He's not much of a harm...unless you get on his bad side. Trust me." The bunny children smiled wickedly. Altaria glanced at them. "No pranks or I will not read bed time stories for the next year." "AWWWWWW okay..."

(gtg get ready for church...)

message 41: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments ((Ok))He tossed the book onto the desk finishing it.

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matthew peper wrote: "((Ok))He tossed the book onto the desk finishing it."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria walked back into the study. "If you get hit with a banana peel it's not my fault, but I will hurt you if you try to attack whoever did. So did the book help you?" A bunny child hopped in. "Is this the wierdo..." "420...go bug 231 or something..."

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments "No but it gives me some Heartless targets to take out."He said getting up."Whats up with the number names?"He asked

message 45: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""No but it gives me some Heartless targets to take out."He said getting up."Whats up with the number names?"He asked"

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury "Well the king and queen have 420 bunny children. They ran outta names..." Altaria said, "More crazy than poor Pongo and Pierrada huh..."

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments "That is A Lot Of Kids."He said while whistling.

message 48: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""That is A Lot Of Kids."He said while whistling."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury Altaria giggled. "You're telling me. Yet the kids...they're fun to be around. They may be annoying at times and troublemakers all the time, yet you can't stay mad at them for long," she said looking out the door seeing about 50 or so of them playing bowlling with themselves as pins and balls. She cracked a faint, shy, and hidden smile.

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 206 comments He smiled and thought about if he would become human again."they really are adorabale."he said smiling.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8