Into The Woods discussion

The Village > Medical Treatment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 227 (227 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Lil' Biersack (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 116 comments Mod

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle walks into the medical treatment. With Lilly and Alec.

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle walks with Lilly. "It's going to be alright."

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments ((I don't know))

Janelle nods "I've been here before it's ok. I'll be here with you as well as Alec."

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle nod ready to be by LIlly's side.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments ((Idk))

Janelle sits by her helping her.

message 7: by Janelle (last edited Dec 31, 2012 07:55PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments ((The doctor sure.))

The doctor walks over "Hello, what can I do for you both today?"

Janelle looks up at the doctor.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle looks at Lilly. "Go ahead tell him." She siad.

The doctor looks at Lilly.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments The doctor looks at her "Come with me." he said.

Janelle gets up with Lilly.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "It's Alright Lilly he won't hurt you and I'll be with you." Janelle said

The Doctor nods leading them to a room.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle goes with Lilly. The Doctor sits down. "So what happened?" He asked.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "May I see what they did to you?" He asked

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments The Doctor examines them. He gets lots of ointment for the cuts and scar remover ointment. Then a gel for the bruises.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "Thesse are medicens for your scars, bruises, and gels."

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle nods "It's ok." She said.

The Doctor puts on some gloves. "I'll do the bruises first I'll be as gentle as I can." he said

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle nods "It's ok." She said.

The doctor gets some of the gel. "Alright I won't hurt you." He said moving over looking at the worse bruises dabbing gently on them.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments The doctor does all of her bruises as gently as possible.

Janelle watches.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "I'm sorry." The Doctor said apologizing about the pain.

message 19: by Janelle (last edited Dec 31, 2012 09:31PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments He nods "I'm going put some ointment on your cuts." He warned.

He gets the ointment and looks at her cuts.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments He slowly and gently puts the ointment on all her cuts.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments The Doctor finishes. "I'll get you some pain killers." he said giving Lilly something "this is for your scars when thier healed just use it on them. They should go away." He said before leaving to get pain killers.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments The doctor gets a pain killer medication. Janelle watches "The pain will still go away." SHe said.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle nods "He won't." She said.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle smiles just as the Doctor comes back he gives Lilly some pain pills. "These should help. Take them at night one each it will dull the pain lasting from night till day."

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments The doctor nods "Your welcome." He said. Before leaving. Janelle watches him leave.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle thinks "I'm not sure." She said.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle nods wondering if Alec is waiting.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "Do you think Alec is here?" She wonders.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle nods wondering where they should go.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments "Alright." Janelle said.

message 31: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec was in the waiting room. As the girls came out, he jumped up abd walked towards them. Concern lining his features.

((Sorry i wsnt on yesterday guys!))

message 32: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Are you feeling better now?" He saw her look away. Moving closer, he now stood infront of them.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle lets Lilly answer him.

message 34: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec nodded."Do you have anywhere to stay?"

message 35: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec looked to Janelle."I dont know. Would you mind staying with me?" Looking at Janelle,"Could Lilly stay with you ?"Knowing tht lilly would be more comfortable with janelle than him.

message 36: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Are you sure Lilly?" He looked at her uncertainly.

message 37: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Am I what?" He looked at her confused.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments ((Sorry I was just eating))

Janelle listens it was Lilly's choice her uncle wouldn't mind if she stayed niether would Janelle.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle looks at Alec then at Lilly.

message 40: by Meenu (new)

Meenu Alec shook his head, shocked that she had chisen him. He hurried to help her."Here." He took her arm and put it around his shoukders, putting his around her waist."Janelle?" He thrned to look at her.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle catches up with him and Lilly. She gets the door for them both.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle hears it but doesn't say anything.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments Janelle wonders where they are going.

message 44: by Meenu (new)

Meenu "Sure. If you want to." Alec grimaces as he feels her wince in pain. He takeshis hand away.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments ((I don't know Meenu where do you want to go?))

message 46: by Meenu (new)

Meenu ((Alec's house. I was thinking the meadow would be a bad place cuz the charrie isnt well...this rp feels so real!))

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 172 comments ((Ok at Alecs house we go!))

message 48: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 123 comments "you could start by finding a good place to rest" Hawk said leaning against the door way.

message 49: by Meenu (new)

Meenu The three walked in. Him still carrying Lilly.

message 50: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Claire looked down at Lilly. "What happened?"

« previous 1 3 4 5