Debra Webb Faces of Evil Fan Club discussion

2013!!!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debra (new)

Debra Webb | 167 comments Mod
Happy New Year! Be sure to watch for all the amazing events happening with the Faces of Evil in 2013!

March brings the paperback release of OBSESSION, IMPULSE and POWER!

April brings the digital and paperback releases of RAGE! Then in July comes REVENGE and August welcomes RUTHLESS!

See you in 2013!!!

message 2: by Shelly (new)

Shelly Itkin Sounds like 2013 is going to be a great year

message 3: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 37 comments Mod
2013 is going to be AMAZING! Can't wait to add those paperbacks to my keeper shelf, Deb. :)

message 4: by Marijane (new)

Marijane | 37 comments Dear Debra,

Please tell me that we do not have to wait until April for the Kindle version of Rage to be released!

Thanks,
Marijane

message 5: by Regan (new)

The waiting is agony, isn't it? We should start a countdown clock or something with little rewards along the way. Let me brainstorm on that one...

message 6: by Suzy Manning (new)

Suzy Manning | 15 comments Already ordered mine. Near me there is a book store called Second Story. Until recently, they dealt exclusively in used books. They were EXTREMELY helpful when I was tracking down Colbys. Reccently they started carrying a limited number of new books. They give me a 35% discount on any books I order at least 3 weeks before publication date. Thanks to your newsletter with release dates, I have already ordered the 3 coming out in March.

message 7: by Regan (new)

Suzy, that's awesome! I wish there was a shop like that close to me.