Role Play Time! discussion

School > Back Field

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Start

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor and Renée entered the field laughing. Renée took out a tennis ball and bounced it against the wall. "Handball?", Renée asked. Taylor bounced it back, and replied,"Sure"

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Braydon and Emily hurried out onto the field.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor caught sight of the two and missed the ball coming at her. Renée held up her hands triumphantly and yelled,"YES!"

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Braydon hurried over. "Whatcha guys playin?" He asked, steeling the ball from Rentèe and running around with it.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Renée said,"Handball. We challenge you to a game. And warning: We're awesome at this game" She winked at Taylor and Taylor smiled.

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Well let's just say I'm better at handball than soccer." Braydon grinned. "So me and Emily agents you and Taylor?"

message 8: by Babalina1 (new)

Babalina1 "Fine by me, don't worry Braydon, I got trained by them in handball". Emilie turned to the girls with a big grin on her face, "But obviously they need lessons in other things such as MANNERS towards OTHERS." Coughing on the words manners and others.

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Ya. Maybe we should give them a lesson on both: handball and manners." He nudged Emily playfully.

message 10: by Babalina1 (new)

Babalina1 Emilie grinned and nudged him back then asked, "Who gets to serve first?"

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Go ahead." Braydon passed her the ball he'd stolen from Taylor.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2013 09:04PM) (new)

"Okay, this is the order: Renée, Emilie, me, and then Braydon. We'll teach you some handball skills and some manners", Taylor said mischievously.

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Don't be so sure." Braydon narrow his eyes. "Where I'm from, I'm known as the handball master." The corners of his mouth twitched as he tried not to laugh.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'll have to go through us if you want to be handball master, Braydon. Then you'll see", Renée said seriously.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Bring it onnnnn." Braydon said, stretching out the sounds.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor frowned and said,"Are you enunciating the letter 'n' or the entire word 'on'?"

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Braydon sniggered. "I have no idea what you just said, Einstein, but I wanna play handball." He grinned.

message 18: by Babalina1 (new)

Babalina1 "You better not be ticklish because after that comment......." Emilie trailed off as memories flooded her brain.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor frowned again and said,"Wait. How did you say that word? Did you enunciate 'n'... or the whole word?" Renée sighed, exasperated and said,"It doesn't matter. Ask him later" Taylor said with a groan,"Fine"

Renée asked Brayden,"Grand slam or regular?"

message 20: by Babalina1 (new)

Babalina1 Emilie cut in,"Regular of course we need to keep this game traditional."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, she means the serve", Taylor says, rolling her eyes.

message 22: by Babalina1 (new)

Babalina1 "Regular, and by the way no grand slams because we need to keep this GAME traditional", said Emilie with a tone of authority in her voice.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh well. It's Renée's call. Renée?", Taylor asked, moving slightly in the direction of Emilie.

Renée declared,"Serves can be grand slams or regular. Since I am serving, I'll do Grand Slam, ready Emilie?"

message 24: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) Braydon looked back and forth between the girls, having absolutely no idea what they were talking about. "Grand slams?" He muttered. "What?"

message 25: by Babalina1 (last edited Jan 04, 2013 07:36AM) (new)

Babalina1 "That isn't fair, I think we should take a vote or flip a coin"yelped Emilie. "So much for traditional" She muttered.

message 26: by Babalina1 (last edited Jan 04, 2013 07:47AM) (new)

Babalina1 "Actually can we have a moment to strategize, before we have the vote?" Emilie asks Talor and Renée.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Too bad. Grand slams mean that we serve extra hard. Go!", Renée said and she served the ball, which was a grand slam.

message 28: by Babalina1 (last edited Jan 04, 2013 03:54PM) (new)

Babalina1 "Taylor, you irritate me sometimes!" Emilie yelled as she smashed the ball back towards the wall.

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Ahh!" Braydon looked back and forth. "What? We're starting?"

message 30: by Babalina1 (new)

Babalina1 "Yes, get ready you are after Taylor!" Emilie said back.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Get ready, Brayden!", Taylor called, hitting the ball far from the wall.

message 32: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Ah!" Braydon hit the ball off the wall at the last second. He laughed. "I don't even know what we're playing."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's called handball, genius", Taylor says sarcastically as Renée grand slammed it.

((If Babalina1 doesn't reply, it's because she's really busy))

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) ((Ok. Totally fine.))
Braydon jumped back, not wanting to get hit by the ball. "Hand what?" He glanced around nervously, not wanting anyone to see him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Handball, smart one", Taylor said sarcastically again.

Renée chuckled. "Scared, Braydon?"

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "I'm not scared! Just..." He wrinkled his nose.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just? Just scared, right?", Renée teased him.

message 38: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) | 195 comments Chloe walked out on to the field and stood by a tree. Watching the kids have fun. It was hard not knowing anyone.

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "No... Just..." Braydon thought for a moment. "Shut up...." He bounced the ball off the wall. He noticed someone watching, and he suddenly felt self conscious.

message 40: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (lindsayjcall) | 195 comments Chloe started to walk back to the gym, realizing she wouldn't find anyone to play with.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Someone's grumpy", Taylor noted, hitting the ball back.

((Babalina1 should be on tomorrow or the day after))

message 42: by Babalina1 (new)

Babalina1 "Someone's grumpy" Emilie mimicked Taylor

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Renée crept over to Emilie's side and tickled her.

message 44: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsaria) "Hey! That's cheating. No contact!" Braydon grinned, running over and trying to pull Emily away.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor and Renée said at the same time,"Contact is allowed when the person is not in contact with the ball" They smiled and laughed.

message 46: by Babalina1 (last edited Jan 29, 2013 08:03PM) (new)

Babalina1 "Stop that. Braydon help!" Emilie yelped while laughing.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aren't you suppose to be sleeping? :P))

Taylor giggled and said,"Nope, Braydon can't help. It's his turn!" Renée tickled Emilie.

message 48: by Babalina1 (last edited Jan 30, 2013 02:12PM) (new)

Babalina1 ((What about you? ;P))

"Ahhhhh" Emilie screamed again.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Dude, I don't sleep as early as you!))

Taylor joined in, laughing with Renée.

message 50: by Babalina1 (new)

Babalina1 "Stop! A little help here!" Emilie yelled again.

« previous 1