Onyx (Lux, #2) Onyx discussion

Adam and Dee?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

deeza45 i think they started like liking each other around the time he died. also has anyone noticed something between andrew and dee?

message 2: by Zoi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoi I would hate to see Dee and Andrew together, but I did notice something... between Andrew and Dee, but I loved Dee and Adam together. I think they did like each other but didn't really know how to deal with it or knowing it until they started having sex. There just wasn't enough time for their relationship to blossom.

Chisom It really hurt me when Adam died! There really wasn't any time at all for that relationship and I think they really had something special going on.... :[ and it would really suck if Dee went with Adam the Katy-hater ;)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ I think that Dee & Adam had something serious and sweet together. True, them deciding to make their friendship/relationship physical, certainly helped them along, but I felt & got the impression that there was something very real there even though they were obviously still in the beginning stages of getting to know one another as more than just friends who have grown up together.

I think that Dee and Andrew's relationship has certainly changed. I mean they did both lose someone who was very important to the both of them. So this is a natural and normal occurance sometimes. It's understandable why Dee would choose to cling to Ash and Andrew in certain ways and kinda shun Katy at the same time. Grief, and especially grief to this magnitude will definitely cause people to act out of character. Does this grief leave things open for Dee & Andrew to possibly development stronger feelings for each other? Absolutely.

But I don't think it will happen. And if it does, it won't happen any time soon cos of Dee's feelings for Adam. If anything I see Andrew wanting to take things to the next level before I see Dee wanting to go there.

Tatiana Longest Well they did like each other before right?