Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

TV/Movies/Music > Loki (Tom Hiddleston) Confessional

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Desperado (last edited Dec 31, 2012 04:56PM) (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 453 comments Mmmmm. Tom Hiddleston. I didn't see his attractiveness in Thor but he definitely got my juices flowing in The Avengers. He kinda grew on me. He has one of those faces that I had to look back at a couple of times before it clicked that YES, he IS a hot piece of ass.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 429 comments I like him better with his natural red hair. Web he is Loki I just cannot get past that ridiculous two horn helmet!

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Ok, he has got the GREATEST eyes. My Dad's were a little lighter, but very similar to his.

I would have to see him in something (we got up and left the theatre from Avengers, couldn't take the volume, which was set for a full theatre, and there were only about 15 or 20 people in when we were there, which, I will admit, was the middle of a school day.) I still want to see that, just with things that have been going on--mostly my Mum dieing--I haven't really had a lot of time to do things like catch up on movie releases.

message 4: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) I have a huge crush on Loki...I just got a black kitten and named him Loki. LOL! I just love his gorgeous smile. :~)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 538 comments I'm an all about equal opportunity panty combustion...

I wouldn't kind Thor or Loki, or Ironman, or Captain America... (you get the idea) out of my bed. And Loki has cheekbones to die for.

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

I too have a Loki in my life--he's a slate grey broken-tiger stripe. I think he's got a little Russian blue somewhere in his genetic background, since he's the exact colour of one that we had many moons ago. And he IS a little trickster/troublemaker. lol, but he's also a total love.

message 7: by ~Leslie~ (new)

~Leslie~ (akareadingmachine) One of my daughters likes (obsesses over is closer) Loki as well. I do think he's slightly hot but not to any great extent. He's a great bad guy however!

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 461 comments You're not alone...no sirree!

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 6 comments Oo yes! Loki fan!

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 6 comments For sure he is my favorite and my friends and sisters tnink im nuts. But I usually go for the vilan/anti-hero as well. Accept for Batman :-* I guess he counts as an anit hero as well though.

message 11: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) Tricia, I love Damon in Vampire Diaries....He is so hot. I like Christian Bale in Batman too. They are all pretty sexy. :~)

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (shinhbang) | 152 comments "Panties combust."

I broke into laughter just reading that. Loki is a fascinating character! I personally think he should have his own movie/ movie series. :)

message 13: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 62 comments Just one sentence "I do what I want"- god that man is sexy... Reindeer games or not:)

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin Latimer Don't hate me, but I don't get it. It might be because I only saw him in Thor. To me he just seemed greasy, and the helmet made him look like a bug. Is there another movie I should be watching? :P

message 15: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Um, I kind of liked http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2262456/ if you can find it. It's not available on Netflix, or insta-view on Amazon. I caught an episode on BBC America, I think it was.

message 16: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) Erin, I liked Loki the best in the Avengers.

message 17: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) LOL! It's ok Tricia I am right there with you....LOL!

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin Latimer Tricia wrote: "I preferred Loki's hair in The Avengers. God, that sounds so stalkerish..."

lol! His hair! Okay, I'm gonna have to watch Avengers!

message 19: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Hey, you ARE aware that a God becomes more powerful the greater the number of followers he has, right? So we are making Loki more and more powerful.

message 20: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Sanchez | 11 comments Oh I love both Loki and The Avengers, I mean come on how can't anyone not love Tony Stark? even Thor wasn't always the noble warrior we saw in the film. Each of these guys has an issue which I like. They are not your cookie cutter heroes, sure Captain America is a little bit of Vanilla with sprinkles but in a way he has a streek of bad a$$ about him.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Gannon (elizabethgannon) | 43 comments Oh, Loki. Why do you have to be so awesome that you distract me from actually watching the rest of the movie? Why, no matter what else is on screen, do I sit there thinking: "Uh-huh. Enough of this. What's Loki doing right now?"

My life would be so much easier if I were the kind of person who voted for Thor. But I'm just not. :)

message 22: by CJ (new)

CJ | 12 comments And, there's the sense of humor

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/11/04/tho...

message 23: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 16 comments LOL-he's gorgeous!

message 24: by Rachel Annie (new)

Rachel Annie (snapdragoness) For the Hiddleston Lovers, myself included:

And yes, he's wearing a Thor t-shirt.

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 407 comments Saw Thor II yesterday... and Loki totally stole the show. Is he a bad boy on the road to redemption or just bad, doesn't matter cause he's HOT.

message 26: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (MishLondon) | 4 comments 12 reasons why he is so lovable http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-1...

message 27: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (kelliethacker_author) | 7 comments Not weird at all. I actually envied Natalie Portman in the second Thor movie getting screen time with both Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston. As Loki, he is intriguing in a dark sort of way.

message 28: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Barone (maddybarone) | 74 comments It's his voice. Really. That voice just melts me.

message 29: by ☆Eiko (new)

☆Eiko (sillytachi) | 15 comments I'm going to have to agree with Erin here as well, I didn't see anything sexy about Hiddleston. In fact, I dared to compare him to Grima in Lord of the Rings (the evil guy working for Saruman by controlling the ruler of Rohan... Or just search him in google if his name doesn't ring a bell)... After Avengers though....!!!! My goodness!!!! And off screen, he's super cute! My cousin is also obsessed with him so I asked her to fill me in about him, and here I am, adding more power to Loki the great! I never finished watching Thor (the first one) but I definitely gave the second one a chance, and I must admit I didn't have eyes for anyone but Loki... Is that bad? To begin with, the love story between Thor and Jane was so shallow, I was such a cliché for me. Now Loki's love story with power had my full attention ;) Loki Army FTW!