Project 10 Book 2013 discussion

Your Project 10 Book > JJ's Project 10 books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J-J lover of books (last edited Jan 03, 2013 03:15PM) (new)

J-J lover of books (jay-j) Out of the 30+ books i have unread on my bookshelves i have finally narrowed it down to these 10.

Stolen Night (Vampire Queen, #2) by Rebecca Maizel Mothernight by Sarah Stovell Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day The Baby Merchant by Kit Reed Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton The Awakening & The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #1-2) by L.J. Smith The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3) by Rachel Vincent Chasing the Shadows (Nikki & Michael, #3) by Keri Arthur

my reward when i have read those is:~

Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) by J.R. Ward

J-J lover of books (jay-j) started Stolen Night (Vampire Queen, #2) by Rebecca Maizel

J-J lover of books (jay-j) Finished Stolen Night (Vampire Queen, #2) by Rebecca Maizel loved it. On to Mothernight by Sarah Stovell

J-J lover of books (jay-j) Finished Mothernight by Sarah Stovell i am so confused, in one part of my mind i wished i'd not read the book (& will never read it again) yet the other part is saying it was a good book, which kept you guessing all the way through & the ending wasn't quite as i had expected. (sighs heavily)

will be starting my next book tomorrow.

J-J lover of books (jay-j) Nearly finished Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day yeah its very much like 50 shades, but its still a great read

J-J lover of books (jay-j) finished Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day i loved it, i can't wait to read book 2

on to the next one, The Baby Merchant by Kit Reed

message 7: by J-J lover of books (last edited Jan 29, 2013 03:59PM) (new)

J-J lover of books (jay-j) The Baby Merchant by Kit Reed this is a strange book. It is a slow read.Chapter 13 completely confused me. It didn't seem to give us anything to the story or to the main character. I will plug away at it.

message 8: by J-J lover of books (last edited Feb 05, 2013 03:53PM) (new)

J-J lover of books (jay-j) Not read as much of as The Baby Merchant by Kit Reed as i would of like to. On chapter 15

J-J lover of books (jay-j) Just finished my 4th book & reviewed it The Baby Merchant by Kit Reed I ended up loving it.

on to book 5 Circus of the damned.

J-J lover of books (jay-j) Not enjoying Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton will come back to it. so moved on to The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom

message 11: by J-J lover of books (last edited Jun 05, 2013 06:41PM) (new)

J-J lover of books (jay-j) I hated The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom , there was no plot, no story line. I was so looking forward to this book too. You know, it lied to me, the blurb on the back made it sound so damn exciting. Yeah, right as exciting as a wet fish

I have failed miserably at this task. I blame my choice of books. The last two books i read did not spark anything. Also the lure of cheap ebook from amazon doesn't help