Time Travel discussion

Member Introductions > New Member

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Stultz (wicketwillowbean) | 1 comments Hi everyone, I apologize for taking so long to add my introduction. Anyway, my name is Elizabeth and I am 24 years old. I am an avid reader with over 1000 books in my collection. They cover a variety of topics and are in several languages. I also own more than 2000 books on my Kindle. I believe that, after combining my book collection with my boyfriend's, we probably own almost 2000 books.

I currently work at a daycare as a teacher for toddlers. When I'm not at work or reading, I enjoy knitting, browsing the internet, playing video games, and spending time with my boyfriend. I currently live with my boyfriend whom I have been with for almost 3 years. I look forward to making new friends and participating in book discussions.

-Elizabeth

message 2: by Howard (new)

Howard Loring (howardloringgoodreadscom) | 1174 comments Hello Elizabeth & Happy New Year.

Your post tells us of your live of lit & as you're here, I trust that includes Time Travel & so you're most welcome.

Read some threads & comment or start some of your own.

We don't bite, so jump right in.

Talk to you next year.

message 3: by Howard (new)

Howard Loring (howardloringgoodreadscom) | 1174 comments Whoops, that's 'love of lit'

The rest I'll stand by & welcome again.

message 4: by John, Moderator in Memory (new)

John | 834 comments Mod
Welcome Elizabeth. I will be posting our first monthly giveaway for 2013 shortly, so feel free to jump into the discussion and perhaps you can add another book to your impressive collection.

message 5: by Tej (new)

Tej (theycallmemrglass) | 1727 comments Mod
A belated welcome, Elizabeth, enjoy the group and...wait "Several Languages"?!! What on earth are you doing with those knitting needles, you should be a Linguistic Professor!