Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Blood Promise discussion

new character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Armybrats_read2 lot of people are saying there is going to be a new character, who do you think it might be

Kaitlyn123vafan i know who your talking about..but i cant seem to remeber her name...
she is supposed to be a spirit user..so

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Isn't her name Sydney

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I don't think so but she was mentioned in richelle's blog, she needed names for a new character and she liked Sydney the best but she said she might change the name.

Armybrats_read2 what do you think she will be, dhampire or moroi,

message 6: by Bilge (new)

Bilge i hope dhampir and maybe, adrian can fall for her! mmm.... and rose and dimitri. lissa and christian and adrian and sydney(?). one big happy family!

secret Armybrats_read2 wrote: "what do you think she will be, dhampire or moroi,"

MOroi. She's Probably A spirit User and will help lissa and adrian with the shadow kissing of dimitri if that ever happens. ther ewill be a 5th book so they are going to find a way to save dimitri

message 8: by Bilge (new)

Bilge Kriss wrote: "Armybrats_read2 wrote: "what do you think she will be, dhampire or moroi,"

MOroi. She's Probably A spirit User and will help lissa and adrian with the shadow kissing of dimitri if that ever happ..."

i hope they do. i just want dimitri and rose together!

message 9: by Bilge (new)

Bilge Noelle wrote: "That's probably true. But i will be so sad if Dimitri and Rose dont end up together!!!! :{ :[ :{ :{ :{ :{"

me too. i cried so hard when he went strigoi. but now if they dont end up together i would cry twice as harder.

secret Bilge wrote: "Noelle wrote: "That's probably true. But i will be so sad if Dimitri and Rose dont end up together!!!! :{ :[ :{ :{ :{ :{"

me too. i cried so hard when he went strigoi. but now if they dont end up ..."

same here. i had tears straming out of my eyes reading that book. i try to read it every day

message 11: by Bilge (new)

Bilge Kriss wrote: "Bilge wrote: "Noelle wrote: "That's probably true. But i will be so sad if Dimitri and Rose dont end up together!!!! :{ :[ :{ :{ :{ :{"

me too. i cried so hard when he went strigoi. but now if t..."

i read it everyday lol. just not the end part in shadow kiss, because i end up crunching the book :(.

message 12: by Alabama (new)

Alabama NO!!!!! ADRIAN AND ROSE BETTER END UP TROGETHER@!!!!!!!

secret Alabama wrote: "NO!!!!! ADRIAN AND ROSE BETTER END UP TROGETHER@!!!!!!!"

okayy alabamaa. you officially need to stop going on about adrian and rose because rose is probably most likely 100% not gonna give him a chancee

secret Okay I was just on Mspace and I came across the Jesse Zeklos one anddd there's a a whole blurb this is what it readss:

My name's Jesse Colton Zeklos. I was born into one of 12 Royal Moroi families, and I am in line to become king. I have an older sister, Michelle,an older brother, Trace, and a younger brother, Dean. My older brother was forced to surrender his title to me when he was convicted and sentenced to life in prison for nearly killing a high-ranking guardian.
I always said I'd never fall in love. I told myself and everyone else, that I'd never stop partying and having fun. I'll admit, I pretty much slept with a different girl every night. But none of them kept my interest longer than it took to have sex with them. But... one night when I was away from the academy, something in me... changed. My whole world turned upside down. I met a girl who was like no one else I knew--I didn't know then just how right about that that I was. It turns out, she's a werewolf--but that didn't stop my feelings. I fell for her and I didn't expect it. But I love her. And I always will. Elodie....

Maybe this Elodie is the new character

message 15: by Bilge (new)

Bilge Kriss wrote: "Okay I was just on Mspace and I came across the Jesse Zeklos one anddd there's a a whole blurb this is what it readss:

My name's Jesse Colton Zeklos. I was born into one of 12 Royal Moroi famili..."

i doubt thats new character. i think thats the owner of the myspace's girlfriend! does that make sense?

message 16: by Bilge (new)

Bilge Alabama wrote: "NO!!!!! ADRIAN AND ROSE BETTER END UP TROGETHER@!!!!!!!"

nah uh homidog. rose and dimitri!

icecheeks411 Alabama wrote: "NO!!!!! ADRIAN AND ROSE BETTER END UP TROGETHER@!!!!!!!"

I really doubt that Rose would even give him a chance... and if she did... i doubt that he would be able ot care for her and deal with her the way Dimitri did...
Dimitri has to come back.

Allyson Alabama wrote: "NO!!!!! ADRIAN AND ROSE BETTER END UP TROGETHER@!!!!!!!"

ok so here is the deal and i really dont care what els u have to say back to this because way more people are behind me.

the auther spent way to much time and efort on rose and demitri to sudenly kill him off and have ross fall for ANYONE!!!!! els. she litteraly spent three boooks working it out so their love could work even though it shouldnt have. big hit there now she has two more books to do the same but just in a different atmospher. look i am not going to say i think he will turn back, or she will turn, or any of the predictions we have made here. the truth is she could chang her ming we (unforchenitaly) have until AUG. to find out. but i have read her blog and she seems like the kind of person who likes happy endings too. so i really in my heart think ross and demitrie will work out. =P

(sorry for any spelling mistakes. i know i suck at spelling)

Allyson thank u o and i hope u guys dont think i am mean or any thing it is i just feel strongly that they are right for each other and it will work out

secret yeah alabama needs to get it through her head!!

message 21: by Bilge (new)

Bilge woohoo! dimitri and rose 4ever! get that nailed into your heads people. (no offence and trying not to be mean or anything!)

Jessica I wish Rose and Dimitri would end up together, but if they don't.. Adrian would be perfect for her.

message 23: by Claudia (new) - added it

Claudia No they won't be perfect for each other. Rose will never love Adrian the same way. It would be to complicated.

Jessica Yes it would be complicated.
But isn't that what love is?
Your suppost to fight for what you love.
IF they do fall in love it will probably be extremely hard.But in the end it will be worth it.
She might not fall in love with Adrian in the end.
Maybe Dimitri does come back as a dhampir.(that would be awesome:)

Allyson Jessica wrote: "Yes it would be complicated.
But isn't that what love is?
Your suppost to fight for what you love.
IF they do fall in love it will probably be extremely hard.But in the end it will be worth it.
..."

your right love is hard but also it usualy finds a way like i believe it will in this case

Jessica Yeah...Love has its ways...

Allyson totaly and besides i have said it before she doesnt sound like the athur to just let things end sadly whatever happens we know it will be good

message 28: by Sharlynn (new) - added it

Sharlynn She ended the last 3 vampire academy quite sadly... but i hope your right happy endings are awesome

message 29: by Claudia (new) - added it

Claudia True, you have a point Jessica. But im just hopeing though.

message 30: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Kriss wrote: "Okay I was just on Mspace and I came across the Jesse Zeklos one anddd there's a a whole blurb this is what it readss:

My name's Jesse Colton Zeklos. I was born into one of 12 Royal Moroi famili..."

that sounds like city of glass, the whole werewolf thing..and the name

message 31: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon Noelle wrote: "That's probably true. But i will be so sad if Dimitri and Rose dont end up together!!!! :{ :[ :{ :{ :{ :{"

i will be to i love them together haha..

it does sound like that but im only up to the first one haha..

i have a thought about the new chick. what if she is a sprit user but she cant heal or anything but she can do compulsion and turn strigoi back to what they used to be but she never new that she could do any of it??
it just a thought haha..

message 32: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon wen i said it does sound like that i ment city of glass that series haha with the werewolfs and stuff:)

message 33: by Kayla (new)

Kayla it would be total Bs if mead makes adrian use compulsion on rose.

message 34: by Keagan (new)

Keagan bullshit

message 35: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea adrian wouldnt do that though

message 36: by Keagan (new)

Keagan r u sure

message 37: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon well he never has in the past only when rose wanted him to

message 38: by Keagan (new)

Keagan ture but he is adrian

message 39: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon mmm true lol

message 40: by Keagan (new)

Keagan idk well find out soon

Kirsty he has used compulsion on her !
remember when rose was teaching jesse a lesson and had chamille (or whoever it was) up against the wall and she wouldnt drop them and adrian used complusion

message 42: by Keagan (new)

Keagan i don't think that was jesse
but i do see ur point!

Kirsty or mybe ryan? i cant remember

message 44: by Keagan (new)

Keagan yeah!!!!

message 45: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon i think it was ryan

Kirsty cool

message 47: by Keagan (new)

Keagan wasn't it ralf.

message 48: by Brittany (new)