Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Rachel's 125 books in 2013

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (last edited Dec 31, 2012 01:09PM) (new)

Rachel | 63 comments I'm going to try for 125 books this year. I always want to read way more than I have time for. I think I'm going to focus on finishing the series I started over the years.

message 2: by Rachel (last edited Feb 20, 2013 02:16PM) (new)

Rachel | 63 comments Capt. Hook The Adventures of a Notorious Youth by J.V. Hart The Amazon's Curse (Atlantis, #5) by Gena Showalter Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis, #1) by Gena Showalter Incubus Dreams (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #12) by Laurell K. Hamilton Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #13) by Laurell K. Hamilton Cake Pops Holidays by Bakerella Danse Macabre (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #14) by Laurell K. Hamilton Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost The Harlequin (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #15) by Laurell K. Hamilton Bite by Laurell K. Hamilton Blood Noir (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #16) by Laurell K. Hamilton Skin Trade (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #17) by Laurell K. Hamilton Flirt (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #18) by Laurell K. Hamilton Conquered by a Highlander (Children of the Mist, #4) by Paula Quinn Bullet (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #19) by Laurell K. Hamilton Money Secrets of the Amish Finding True Abundance in Simplicity, Sharing, and Saving by Lorilee Craker The Secret Lives of Wives Women Share What It Really Takes to Stay Married by Iris Krasnow A Kiss of Shadows (Meredith Gentry, #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton Hit List (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #20) by Laurell K. Hamilton One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, # 2) by Kami Garcia Carrier of the Mark (Carrier Trilogy, #1) by Leigh Fallon Brida by Paulo Coelho

1. Capt Hook, J.V. Hart
2. The Amazon's Curse, Gena Showalter
3. Heart of the Dragon, Gena Showalter
4. Incubus Dreams, Laurell K. Hamilton
5. Micah, Laurell K. Hamilton
6. Cake Pops, Bakerella
7. Danse Macabre, Laurell K. Hamilton
8. Halfway to the Grave, Jeaniene Frost
9. The Harlequin, Laurell K. Hamilton
10. Bite, Laurell K. Hamilton
11. Blood Noir, Laurell K. Hamilton
12. Skin Trade, Laurell K. Hamilton
13. Flirt, Laurell K. Hamilton
14. Conquered by a Highlander, Paula Quinn
15. Bullet, Laurell K. Hamilton
16. Money Secrets of the Amish, Lorilee Craker
17. The Secret Lives of Wives, Iris Krasnow
18. A Kiss of Shadows, Laurell K. Hamilton
19. Hit List, Laurell K. Hamilton
20. One Foot in the Grave, Jeaniene Frost
21. At Grave's End, Jeaniene Frost
22. City of Fallen Angels, Cassandra Clare
23. Beautiful Darkness, Kami Garcia
24. Carrier of the Mark, Leigh Fallon
25. Brida, Paulo Coelho

message 3: by Rachel (last edited Apr 05, 2013 03:49PM) (new)

Rachel | 63 comments Once Burned (Night Prince, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Enchanted Erotic Bedtime Stories for Women by Nancy Madore A Caress of Twilight (Meredith Gentry, #2) by Laurell K. Hamilton Seduced by Moonlight (Meredith Gentry, #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith A Stroke of Midnight (Meredith Gentry, #4) by Laurell K. Hamilton Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress #4) by Jeaniene Frost The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan Lost Voices by Sarah Porter Lair of the Lion by Christine Feehan This Side of the Grave Night Huntress Series, Book 5 by Jeaniene Frost Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins One Grave at a Time Night Huntress Series, Book 6 by Jeaniene Frost Kitty Raises Hell (Kitty Norville, #6) by Carrie Vaughn The Darwin Awards Countdown to Extinction by Wendy Northcutt Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville, #7) by Carrie Vaughn My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5) by Rachel Vincent Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs Waking Storms (Lost Voices, #2) by Sarah Porter Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis A Little Bit Wicked Life, Love, and Faith in Stages by Kristin Chenoweth Sweet Possession (Sweet, #5) by Maya Banks My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

26. Once Burned, Jeaniene Frost
27. Enchanted, Nancy Madore
28. A Caress of Twilight, Laurell K. Hamilton
29. Seduced by Moonlight, Laurell K. Hamilton
30. Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins
31. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Seth Grahame-Smith
32. A Stroke of Midnight, Laurell K. Hamilton
33. Destined for an Early Grave, Jeaniene Frost
34. The Joy Luck Club, Amy Tan
35. Lost Voices, Sarah Porter
36. Lair of the Lion, Christine Feehan
37. This Side of the Grave, Jeaniene Frost
38. Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
39. One Grave at a Time, Jeaniene Frost
40. Kitty Raises Hell, Carrie Vaughn
41. The Darwin Awards Countdown to Extinction, Wendy Northcutt
42. Kitty's House of Horrors, Carrie Vaughn
43. My Soul to Lose, Rachel Vincent
44. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, J.K. Rowling
45. Forgive My Fins, Tera Lynn Childs
46. Waking Storms, Sarah Porter
47. Across the Universe, Beth Revis
48. A Little Bit Wicked, Kristin Chenoweth
49. Sweet Possession, Maya Banks
50. My Sister's Keeper, Jodi Picoult

message 4: by Gayatri (new)

Gayatri | 368 comments Best of luck for ur Goal.

message 5: by Rachel (last edited May 19, 2013 08:06PM) (new)

Rachel | 63 comments The Help by Kathryn Stockett Jewel of Atlantis (Atlantis, #2) by Gena Showalter Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1) by Eoin Colfer Blessed (Tantalize, #3) by Cynthia Leitich Smith Cravings (Undead, #1.5) by Laurell K. Hamilton Reckoning (Night Huntress, #0.5) by Jeaniene Frost Dark Legend (Dark, #8) by Christine Feehan The Darwin Awards 4 Intelligent Design (Darwin Awards, #4) by Wendy Northcutt The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) by Lemony Snicket The Tiger's Wife by Téa Obreht Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, #5) by Laurell K. Hamilton Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange, #1) by Lesley Livingston The Baby Bump 100s of Secrets to Surviving Those 9 Long Months by Carley Roney Fundamentals of Corporate Finance by Jonathan Berk Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Invincible (Chronicles of Nick, #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth and Other Useful Guides by Matthew Inman Tempest (Tempest, #1) by Julie Cross Stolen (Women of the Otherworld, #2) by Kelley Armstrong Dime Store Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #3) by Kelley Armstrong Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #4) by Kelley Armstrong

51. The Help, Kathryn Stockett
52. Jewel of Atlantis, Gena Showalter
53. Artemis Fowl, Eoin Colfer
54. Blessed, Cynthia Leitich Smith
55. Cravings, Laurell K. Hamilton
56. Reckoning, Jeaniene Frost
57. Dark Legend, Christine Feehan
58. The Darwin Awards 4, Wendy Northcutt
59. The Bad Beginning, Lemony Snicket
60. The Tiger's Wife, Tea Obreht
61. Invisible Monsters, Chuck Palahniuk
62. Mistral's Kiss, Laurell K. Hamilton
63. Wondrous Strange, Lesley Livingston
64. The Baby Bump, Carley Roney
65. Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Jonathan Berk
66. Infinity, Sherrilyn Kenyon
67. Invincible, Sherrilyn Kenyon
68. 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth, Matthew Inman
69. Tempest, Julie Cross
70. Stolen, Kelley Armstrong
71. Dime Store Magic, Kelly Armstrong
72. Industrial Magic, Kelly Armstrong

Reading List

Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful by Bobbi Brown
Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful
Bobbi Brown

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe Neill
Some Girls Bite
Chloe Neill

My Mother's Keeper A Daughter's Memoir Of Growing Up In The Shadow Of Schizophrenia by Tara Elgin Holley
My Mother's Keeper,
Tara Elgin Holley