Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Dromen van China
This topic is about Dromen van China
Book Cover Help > Another book cover/combine request

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gnoe Graasland | 25 comments A last request for 2012: could one of the librarians add the cover of Dromen van China by Ian Buruma (http://cover.biblion.nl/coverlist.dll...) and combine it with the other editions: http://www.goodreads.com/work/edition...

Thanks, and happy New Year!

Gnoe Graasland | 25 comments Is there a problem why the cover isn't being added? If so, please let me know! Thanks.

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Rae | 4 comments I'm a goodreads author and I'd like to put up my actual cover for my book, Sunshine. I have a fake cover up right now because the real one wasn't revealed until today. Would you be able to help me with this?

message 4: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20176 comments Done.

Gnoe wrote: "Is there a problem why the cover isn't being added?"

For future requests, it does help to provide the link to the book or add the ISBN to your request.

message 5: by Gnoe (last edited Jan 01, 2013 06:05AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gnoe Graasland | 25 comments Arenda wrote: "Done.

For future requests, it does help to provide the link to the book or add the ISBN to your request."

Thank you! The link to the book is given in the topic, so I didn't think it would be necessary to add it again in the contents of the message?

message 6: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20176 comments Gnoe wrote: "Thank you! The link to the book is given in the topic, so I didn't think i..."

sorry, missed that

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42441 comments Mod
Gnoe wrote: "The link to the book is given in the topic"

Those links do not always go to the correct edition, so please do specify ISBN with requests.

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42441 comments Mod
Nikki wrote: "I'm a goodreads author and I'd like to put up my actual cover for my book, Sunshine. I have a fake cover up right now because the real one wasn't revealed until today. Would you be able to help me ..."

Start a new thread, with a link to the book and link to the cover (not on a bookseller site), and someone can help you.