The Challenge Factory discussion

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
This topic is about On Dublin Street
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > JenJenBoBin and Elishia On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (last edited Jan 01, 2013 07:50PM) (new)

Shellbelle  | 434 comments Mod
JenJenBoBin and Elishia On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

Elishia Hello Jen and Jennifer (wow this will be fun lol)

Ok I have buddy reads on the 2nd, the 7th and 10th although don't think i'm taking part in the the last one, I haven't decided. But i'm free any other time.

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Well I am open I have the 2 with you E then I have the 1 with Ez I can do that first and then come back and catch up with you after the first week since you have 2-7th filled up? Sound good? Is so I will check with Ez :)

Elishia Yes that's fine with me. Thanks

We have this one set up as well http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1... which one do you want to use for what? I sent Jennifer the link to this one so shall we use the other for Dublin St?

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Lets use this one ... kk?

Elishia That's fine with me.

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) If Jennifer isn't ready for The Sea of Tranquility we can read Dublin... but we need her to weigh in. I just bought TSOT but I can get Dublin if she's not ready yet. Someone let a girl know!!

Elishia Lol i'll send her a private message (if I can remember which Jennifer she is lol)

message 10: by Jennifer C. (new)

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments I'll probably start this sometime next week. I have a few ahead of this one.

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Ok chicks yall let me know when your ready I am down with some Dark Hunter right now.... Wren .... yum! So when your ready I will be too :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Sea of Tranquility (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Katja Millay (other topics)