The Challenge Factory discussion

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)
This topic is about The Edge of Never
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Jennifer (ReaderRoo) & Ezinwanyi: The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Shellbelle  | 434 comments Mod
Jennifer (ReaderRoo) & Ezinwanyi: The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Would you want to start our read in the next few days? I have a dental appt on the 2nd so not much reading that day I don't think but im game for after the 3rd or so :) Let me know :)

message 3: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16220 comments Mod
Can we start over the weekend? I think that would work better for e.
I hope I love this book as much as everyone else

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Works for me :) I hope we love it too!!!

message 5: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Happy New Year

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Right back at ya!!! Wishing you a great 2013!!!

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Hey Ez!! Are you ready to start our buddy read? Just let me know I have the book so I am ready anytime :))

message 8: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

I'm ready and will read page 1...then go to sleep (LOL).
I'm beat but I at least want to read Ch. 1

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) I haven't started yet but I will :) We are going out tomorrow so I know I won't likely get much reading in then so I will try to pack some into today :)

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) I will check in and let you know where I am ... you do the same so we won't spoil for each other ;)

message 11: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

JenJenBoBin wrote: "I will check in and let you know where I am ... you do the same so we won't spoil for each other ;)"

take your time. I am about to go to get my hair done...but hubby isn't back from work, so I got to take the 5yr, 3yr and 1 yr old to the Saloon with me. So I won't be reading as I will be trying to keep them from turning the Salloon upside down

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) LOL I hear ya... I have a teenager I miss the time when he was that small. I do however have 4 legged babies that keep me hoppin' :) Gotta read when we can huh? LOL

message 13: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

How is the book to you?

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) I loved love loved it!! Every inch of it.... goes on my favorites shelf for sure! What did you think?

message 15: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

JenJenBoBin wrote: "I loved love loved it!! Every inch of it.... goes on my favorites shelf for sure! What did you think?"

I'm pathetic. I have been taking little breaks to re-read my highlighted passages. For example, the one where she tells him she can't breathe without him...Also, when she asked him if he has had a one night stand or the hospital talk...and letter about little mini me etc.

And yours?

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) I loved all of it ... the letter to her at the end that tore me up totally lots of tissues were involved there and prior to it ... I knew something was up when they got back to TX but i really was hoping he didn't have some terrible illness then he did .... I was a ball of sobbing mush.

message 17: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

I knew he was running from something a little bigger than his dad. I thought he had leukemia though.

What a great read

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Yes I thought there was something going on more than his Dad and I hoped it wasn't some rare illness or something so when it turned out he had a brain tumor it was even worse because I had already fallen in love with him... sheesh. Yes a fantastic read. Thanks for sharing with me :)

message 19: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

I am so glad she made up with Natalie. I knew Natalie was trying to hard when she kept cramming down Damon sex talk down Cam's throat. I knew Nat was fighting some insecurity issues. Andrews family seemed a lot closer than Cam's family

~*~JenJenBoBin (readerroo) Poor Natalie and now she's with Blake the hottie bartender. If she did a sequel i think she should do it on them or on Asher he sounded pretty hot! :)

message 21: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

that Blake guy seems like he is okay. he is honest, nice and he was going through a breakup. Plus, he would appreciate Nat's ability to just say anything that pops into her head.

I hope that Roger guy isn't a creep. Camyrns mother seems to be moving quite fast with that guy