The Challenge Factory discussion

Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1)
This topic is about Master of the Mountain
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Nanna and Kathy: Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Shellbelle  | 434 comments Mod
Nanna and Kathy: Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) woohoo woohoo Im first again... come on babe outa bed!! Up and at 'em

Nanna -DD- noooooooooo ;P

Nanna -DD- I need to finish the last buddy read first ;P

message 5: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16365 comments Mod
I'm sorry I'm being nosy but I loved these series. I didn't read the novellas so ill join you two on them (Doms of Dark Have 1 & 2)

message 6: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Hope you ladies enjoy this...I didn't read this one but I did read the second one and it was really yummy!!

message 7: by Nanna -DD- (last edited Jan 04, 2013 11:55AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nanna -DD- Thank you Melissa:-)
Ezinwanyi, not sure I was planning on reading the novellas?? :P

Nanna -DD- Forgive me Kathy, for I have sinned....

I've read 1½ page *bites lip, looking all innocent*

If it helps I have a long morning shift tomorrow, and afterwards I'm re-teaching my grandpa where the on/off button for his laptop is, which will probably take hours ;P
See, I'm already being punished ;D

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) I forgive you my child!!!
God Im laughing my tits off.!!
I wont read till you are ready, because 1 !/2 pages is hardly worth the effort, and if I like it , well, I just wont stop will I! I have to finish Whitetail Rock (Whitetail Rock, #1) by Anne Tenino thismorning.

Nanna -DD- Hmm, I don't think Stu will appreciate you as much without boobs :P

Great forgivness accepted, for me having read 12 pages as well then :P
But for real, will stop now, am late for bed, and won't be home tomorrow at all = no nap :(

Just thought I'd share to quotes first :-)

1: this book is about me :-)
- Red-gold hair. Freckles. Big bones. Looked like she hadIrish ancestry and the temper to go with it.

2: nice!! I think this book has great potential :P
- "Thank you, but I'm fine," she saidstiffly. "No, you're not." When he stepped closer,he felt the warmth radiating off her body. Being from San Francisco, shewouldn't be accustomed to the dryness or the heat. "Either strip down,little rebel, or I'll toss you in with your clothes on." Her mouth dropped open.

Night hun, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Too late, no punishment can be delt on the sleeping :-)

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Just wait till tomorrow for your punishment!! Give me time to think up something really good!
Mmmm sounds good!
Do you want to read Whitetail Rock and the second book. They are only about 70 pages each.

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Page 19

He solved the question by moving to her mouth,rumbling a laugh when she kept it closed. A sharp nip on her lower lip made her gasp, and his tongue plunged within. His kiss was skilled,experienced...and overwhelming.
The demanding thrust of his tongue made her think of other places he could be thrusting.

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) I knew I shouldnt have started reading this!!!!!!!!!!
Page 30!

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Page 35. And I better go to bed!

"If you were mine, this would be shaved. Bare to the world." Watching her face, he slid one finger through her wet folds,making her insides clench. "Bare to my touch."

Nanna -DD- Damn you!!!! Buuhuuu, now I'm behind, and I'mat my grandparents without reading materials ;( at least I'm getting waffles ;P

Nanna -DD- Just had to unzip my pants. Too many waffles. Now i can eat more

message 17: by Nanna -DD- (last edited Jan 05, 2013 08:03AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nanna -DD- You're not allowed to ready any more before I've catched up - simon says :-)
Gees your one third in the book, grrrrr :-)

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) LOL! love waffles, dont have them very often.
I know!! Punishment time!!
I wont read till you catch up. I felt guilty.
Im also reading Jekyll, an Urban Fantasy (Hyde Book II) by Lauren Stewart
So will go read thirty pages of that!!

Nanna -DD- Haha, evil punishment :p
Uuhhh, I wanna read that afterwards :-)
Just got of work, will probablyget caught up tonight.
Yay, we're leaving for our summerhouse either thursday or friday (with my siblings and dad and stepmom) can't wait. Will be back sunday night :-)

Nanna -DD- Muhahaha, page 62 ;)

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) OMG!! and Ive been so good waiting for you!! Ok GAME ON!

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Logan woke her twice more during the night, and in the morning, he took her again. He entered the walk-in shower, pushed her back against the wall, and lifted her up enough to slide into her. Not asking permission, just taking his pleasure when and how he wanted. She really shouldn't enjoy his behavior, Rebecca managed to think, before he leaned down to kiss her. Held in place by relentless hands, impaled by his thick cock...His actions and his control made her so hot, she came within a few thrusts,squirming and whimpering.

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Rising, he moved her behind the stump to where the trunk lay propped up at an angle on the hillside. The exposed surface had been sanded smooth and black Velcro cuffs dangled from iron rings embedded in the sides. He settled her back on it and held out a hand."Give me your wrists."

Well!! Hes certainly prepared! Wonder how many others hes taken out there and tied up.

Nanna -DD- "A spanking? No way." She tried to pushherself back on the bed without success, then tried to drag herself forward offhis lap. Her nightgown was caught on something--probably his fist--trappingher. A hand pressed down on her lower back.
"Let me go!"
"This will hurt less if you relax," hesaid, as if she hadn't spoken, as if she weren't struggling to escape.
"You son of a--"
Slam! The blowhit right across her right buttock and stung like crazy.
"Ow!"
He paused. "Let me know when you feel sorry forwhat you did. Otherwise, I'll simply continue until my hand gets tired."
A pause.
Slam. Slam. "Damn you!" Slam. A pause.
"I hate you, you bastard." Slam. Slam.
"You're sick. Sadistic."
With each blow, his hand came down brutally, stingingworse than she could have imagined until her whole bottom burned.
"B-bast--" Her voice broke as a sobescaped, and tears spilled from her eyes. She hated him.

Nanna -DD- He kissed the top of herhead. "But damn, you scared me." His arms tightened until shealmost couldn't breathe. "I was so angry, I didn't trust myself to dothis earlier. You wouldn't have been able to sit down for a week."
His words turned her attention to her bottom. "Imay not anyway, you..." She sucked in a breath. "Sir."
"Nice save, little one."

Nanna -DD- He took her two more times that night, awaking herfrom sleep once with his mouth on her breast. The next time, he had his mouthon her clit, having slid so subtly into her dreams that she awoke orgasming.When she tried to move that time, she discovered he'd cuffed her wrists to theheadboard and her legs--at the knees--to the sides of the frame.Still gasping, she struggled to get loose, only to have his mouth descend onher again.

Nanna -DD- I'm liking this one a lot :-)

message 28: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

you people are killing me!!!
I love this book and series. Hurry up and decide to read Club Shadowlands so I can join you. Or at least get to Doms of Dark Haven because I haven't read those two.

Nanna -DD- Lol :-)
Talking about spanking her had definitely been amistake. Her soft pink lips curved in a smile."Permission to assault, Sir?" she asked in a throaty voice. In asmooth move, she pushed him onto his back and wiggled on top of him, keepingher ankle raised. Opening her legs to straddle him, she slid down until hersoft pussy pressed against his cockhead. Well. He could always sneak away later."Granted. Assault away."

Nanna -DD- Bitch...
"Did Matthew break up with you?" Hermother turned, hands on bony hips, and frowned at her daughter."Undoubtedly because of your weight. Just look at you, Rebecca. You needto go for surgery. After stomach banding, a plastic surgeon can--"

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) SLOW DOWN LOL!!!!

Serves me right doesnt it.\
Where are you up to.?
Im at page 52. got a busy day, so will have to sit up late tonight.Im back on taxi duty, because Trin has a rather large seizure on Saturday, so driving for him!

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) LOL EZ!! We have plans to read more of the OUTLANDER series, so might be a while!

Nanna -DD- Oh sorry about that. Hope he's fine now!!

Uummmm, I might have been a very bad girl... I'm on page 99 :S *cowers in corner* so sorry babe ;P want me to wait reading the ladt 6 pages? ;)

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Her breath burst out of her as if someone had punchedher in the stomach.
Across the room, Ashley straddled Logan's knees,staring over his shoulder at Rebecca and Matt. With a smug smile, she leaned forward, pressing her breasts against Logan's face. Rebecca could only see theback of Logan's head, but she could imagine the look on his face, having the sexy Ashley offering herself.

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) LOL!! Go ahead! I'll catch up on 60 now, so wont take long.
Yup hes Ok now, has no memory of about the two days before hand though. Fun, not.

Nanna -DD- Thanks hun :-)

Which one are we reading next. Book 2.?

Oh, no poor im, as if he didn't have enough to deal with....

How are you finding it so far. I'm thinking 4,5 stars :-)

Will read the last six pages and then go to bed. Night hun, love you :-)

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) LOve you to too babe. Glad you finaly got over on me!! LOl
Yes loving it. Definitely a 4.5

Nanna -DD- Are you done as well?

Nanna -DD- Btw, which one was next?

Nanna -DD- Oh, just realized. I don't have Dom's of Dark haven 1, I've got the second one twice though :P

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) will be finished in about 20 mins!

I will check and get back to you.

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) MAster of the Abyss is next in this series, do you want to carry on?
I need to finish Jekyll first if you do.

I think Dom's of Dark Haven that you have is the same as Doms of dark haven#1 I will check tomorrow. It looks like its a novella/ novelette. Will let you know. Going to finishe my last few pages and then go to bed, can feel a headache coming on.

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Im finished. I think I have a new Book boyfriend!!
Talk tomorrow.

Love ya.

Nanna -DD- Sweet dreams ;) yeah

Nanna -DD- Oops, send to quickly ;P

Yeah, master of the abyss sounds good ;)

No worries, I'll be working and packing wrdnesday and thursday so no worries, take your time hun ;)

message 46: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

♥☆♫★ Kathy,bahd gihrl♥★aka Drama Queen wrote: "LOL EZ!! We have plans to read more of the OUTLANDER series, so might be a while!"

I am listening to Outlander book 1 right now. I am 4hrs into the 32plus hour book and I am still waiting for some real action. I am thinking that maybe I should read this book instead of listening to the audio

Yes, the accompany novellas for the current series you are reading (Masters of the Mountain or mountain masters) are:
Doms of Dark Haven by Sierra Cartwright & Doms of Dark Haven 2 Western Nights (Mountain Masters, #2.5) by Sierra Cartwright

I haven't read them though i got them

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) Dont give up on Outlander Ez, its an amazing series. I think I have both of the Masters books. I have to check.

Nanna -DD- Outlander is one if my all time fav books ;) don't give up on it

message 49: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

thanks ladies. I will keep at it.
But are you going to read Doms of Dark Haven next since it is book 1.5 and you get introduced to people who appear in Book 2?

Let me know, I got my kindle ready

Nanna -DD- I thought about reading them after book 2 and three if at all ;)

Hun, are you okay about starting reading book 2 on friday? I'll probably read a bit slow though, since I'll be busy reala ing in our summerhouse ;)

« previous 1 3