The Challenge Factory discussion

Jekyll (Hyde, #2)
This topic is about Jekyll
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Jenne, Sue and ~Melissa~ Jekyll, an Urban Fantasy (Hyde #2) by Lauren Stewart

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new)

Shellbelle  | 434 comments Mod
Jenne, Sue and ~Melissa~ Jekyll, an Urban Fantasy (Hyde #2) by Lauren Stewart

message 2: by ~Melissa~ (new) - added it

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Hi ladies ~ are we ready to start this week? I'm thinking I can start on Wednesday or Thursday if works for both of you.

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Works for me! I'm anxious to read it :)

message 4: by Sue (new) - added it

Sue Morris | 1095 comments Works for me...This is a long book...lol

message 5: by ~Melissa~ (new) - added it

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments cool!!

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments I read the first few chapters last night. I didn't read much, but I figured today and tomorrow I wouldn't have as much reading time as usual so I went ahead and started it.

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Have y'all started?

message 8: by ~Melissa~ (new) - added it

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments I haven't been able to start yet - will try to get in some time with this tonight ~ I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.

message 9: by Sue (new) - added it

Sue Morris | 1095 comments I haven't got to either...it next on my list...lol

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments I've only read like 30% ill stop n let y'all catch up. I keep falling asleep at night when I'm reading this week lol.

message 11: by Sue (new) - added it

Sue Morris | 1095 comments I'm sorry...I so over booked this month and had to add extra book... I haven't got this even started yet so don't wait for me...I may start Feb with it at the rate I going....grrrrrr

message 12: by ~Melissa~ (new) - added it

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments No worries...for me anyway. I think we are going to have to keep this going into Feb. I haven't been able to read much of this either with the team challenges going on,lol
I will read more this week but I def won't finish this week.

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments I'm in the same boat. I've got half of it read but I won't be able to pick it back up till the end of this week then ill have to set is aside after the team challenge books are called. We can just read it at our own paces and check in. No pressure or rush :)

message 14: by Sue (new) - added it

Sue Morris | 1095 comments Ackkkkk I am not gonna get to this for while..... I think I might wait till June to read this..... I have a challenge to read 2 1000 pg book that month and books rthat long usually bore me.....So I hoping this one will be good enough it won't bore me....lol

But I'm anxious to see what you 2 think of it....But I going to bail on it this time...sorry

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments NP, I don't think it's that long though. It doesn't seem that way on my Kindle.

message 16: by Sue (new) - added it

Sue Morris | 1095 comments On my nook it says it is over 1400 pages....

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments There's no way I read that much of it as fast as I did. I'n up to 60% in no time. I wish there was a converter for pages on the kindle fire :-/

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments So I stayed up last night and finished this. I kind of wanted to strangle Mitch throughout a good portion of the book.

message 19: by ~Melissa~ (new) - added it

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments I'm going to keep reading this in between my other books for challenge's. I just started Wallbanger this am - buddy read w/Ezi it's pretty funny!!

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments That's what I was going to do also. But I had a good reading week this week so I went ahead and finished it. I didn't realize there was going to be a third book.
I've heard lots of good things about Wallbanger. I woke up and started reading like a maniac for the scavenger hunt. I finished earlier and now I have a headache from reading so much today!

message 21: by ~Melissa~ (new) - added it

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments RL got in the way too much for me to read this week :(

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments RL will do that to you! I hate it when that happens....