She-Geeks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Best Games of 2012

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (Bananas) (new)

Anna (Bananas) | 758 comments I am so not a gamer but I do love watching them. I get all into the storylines.

Assassins Creed 3 - I like all the different characters and time periods and of course the Templar connection.

Hard Rain - this is an old one but I first saw it this year. Such a cool game. It has sort of Saw feel to it, but the first Saw, when it was good.

message 2: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (afbrat) | 4 comments Ni no kuni curse of the white witch is on the top of my list this year... I already pre ordered it

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (afbrat) | 4 comments As for 2012, I have to agree with assassin's Creed 3...not too many games caught my fancy but it is going to change in 2013; Thus my previous comment

message 4: by Magda Żmijan (new)

Magda Żmijan | 27 comments I'll have to go for Assassin's Creed 3 too. Even though I liked previous versions more. But the fights in AC3 are the best :)

message 5: by Buffy (new)

Buffy (buffywuffy) I really got into Guild Wars 2. I love that it's an MMO that doesn't make me play with other people unless I want to. That probably sounds strange. Why would someone play an MMO unless they wanted to interact with other people, you might ask? I really like being in a world with other 'real' people, but I don't necessarily always want to interact with them. Kind of like real life. haha! (I'm a bit of an introvert...)

message 6: by Magda Żmijan (new)

Magda Żmijan | 27 comments I know exactly what you feel Buffy. I think I'll have to try Guild wars one day :)

message 7: by Buffy (new)

Buffy (buffywuffy) Let me know if you do. Then we can play together...alone. Or alone, together. hahaha! :D

message 8: by Magda Żmijan (new)

Magda Żmijan | 27 comments oooh it might be a while. I kinda exceeded my game expenses for a while on Steam promotions during Christmas :P

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.