YA Book Club discussion

Books! > PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS AND HEROS OF OLYMPUS

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by B (new)

B Anyone read these books?

message 2: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (antonias) I did! Just finished Mark of Athena :))

message 3: by B (new)

B I am getting MOA in two days
SO EXCITED

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 58 comments I love these books. About to finish MOA

message 5: by B (new)

B I just read it. I am upset.
WHY UNCLE RICK? WHYYYYYY

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 58 comments I know, i just finished. Talk about cliff hangers

message 7: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (antonias) Oh god, I WAS SOOO MAD WHEN I FINISHED IT!

message 8: by Cole (new)

Cole (coles_corner) I just bought the Percy Jackson books and am starting the Lightning Thief tomorrow :D

message 9: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (antonialao) | 1 comments omg i have read all of them!!! i absolutely loves percy jackson and the olympians! but there were some characters i wanted to kill in heroes of olympus! i mean seriously...jason!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) I can't wait for House of Hades to come out in October! I hate being caught up! I am working on Kane Chronicles while I wait :)

message 11: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments I read the Son of Neptune earlier this year, but I haven't read the Mark of Athena! Should I?

message 12: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) YES! But if I were you, I would wait til closer to October when House of Hades comes out....or you will be like the rest of us....waiting!!!! I started the Kane Chronicles while I wait...I am a huge Riordan fan...such a great writer, lot of imagination,creativity and can really captivate a reader!!

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily Wasenda I LOVE those books!!!

message 14: by Ash (new)

Ash (wonderlandsreader) I have Mark of Athena sitting on my shelf but I'm so nervous to read it! I heard it was a real heart wrencher!

message 15: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) Oh it is!!!!! I would suggest reading it closer to book 4 coming out!

message 16: by Ash (new)

Ash (wonderlandsreader) Okay, I think I will! I don't know if I could stand the wait if the ending is as bad as I hear it is...

message 17: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) yeah....I read it back in....February maybe? lol....I have a long wait...October cant get here soon enough...I am working on the Kane Chronicles while I wait

message 18: by Ash (new)

Ash (wonderlandsreader) Is that series good? I'm a little hesitant to read it...

message 19: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments SO GOOD!!! IT'S LIKE A MIX OF HARRY POTTER BECAUSE OF THE MAGIC ELEMENTS, BUT ITS HAS THE FEEL OF PERCY JACKSON BECAUSE OF THE GIDS AND ALL OF THAT. READ IT NOW! IT'S LIKE THE ULTIMATE CROSS-OVER!

message 20: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) yes I enjoy it. I'm starting book two Saturday

Rebeca Abidail Flores Amazing series! Love Percy! You get so engaged in the story!

message 22: by Riya (new)

Riya Definitley- my sister is super obsessed with the series, and I've read them all except the Mark of Athena- I'll read it soon though!!

message 23: by Nik (new)

Nik | 6 comments Ya it's great waiting solemnly for house of hades

message 24: by Tess (new)

Tess Cloostermans (tcloostermans) | 1 comments I m also very extied for THE house of Hades I was thinking to read THE caine trilogie While waiting are those good books or not as good?

message 25: by Riya (new)

Riya I liked the Kane trilogy but they're not as good as PJO...They're still great reads though!

message 26: by Nik (new)

Nik | 6 comments Maybe Kane chronicles would be good cause i felt pjo writing a bit cheesy but its first n last books were best and hoo s POV was great

message 27: by Riya (new)

Riya Definitely- Rick Riordan has definitely improved as an author!

message 28: by Nik (new)

Nik | 6 comments U are right

message 29: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (antonias) I made the awful desicion to read MoA just when it came out...and now I have to wait A YEAR!!

message 30: by Nik (new)

Nik | 6 comments What an awful cliffhanger ! Maybe house of hades doesn't consist
a cliffhanger

message 31: by Nik (new)

Nik | 6 comments What an awful cliffhanger ! Maybe house of hades doesn't consist
a cliffhanger

message 32: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (antonias) We never know with uncle Rick!

message 33: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Russo | 1 comments I love this series, my fovourites ! Even though i'm so sad because of the end of The Mark of Athena... I cried for days !

message 34: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Katz | 1 comments Just started "The Lost Hero" two days ago... I AM LOVING IT. I forgot how much I loved Percy Jackson and now it's all coming back to meh!!

message 35: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) Is it October yet?! hahaha...I hate waiting :(

message 36: by Zena (new)

Zena (zenasarah) Yay the movie came out yesterday for sea of monsters and I can't wait to c it!!!!

message 37: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 58 comments lucky you, because i live in Australia i have to wait till september

message 38: by Zena (new)

Zena (zenasarah) Ashley wrote: "lucky you, because i live in Australia i have to wait till september"

Ive always wanted to go to Australia!!

message 39: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments I'm reading Mark of Athena for the first time! So good! NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!

message 40: by Zena (new)

Zena (zenasarah) It's a great book!!! Enjoy

message 41: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments They just landed in Rome!

message 42: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 1 comments I'm a massive fan of the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series, cant wait for House of Hades!!!!

message 43: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) I cant wait for House of Hades either....I hate cliffhangers! And I can never get enough of these characters!

message 44: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 6 comments All of the books are so amazing! There easy reads and super entertaining :)

message 45: by Annabeth (new)

Annabeth Rose | 3 comments Favourite books ever

message 46: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 2 comments I can't wait for the House of Hades! PERCY!!!

message 47: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Brigham | 1 comments I finished MOA a few days ago. And I realized I didn't know what to do with my self :-/ I was like must read House of Hades 0.0

message 48: by Abby (new)

Abby (abbyc997) House of Hades came out today!

message 49: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments Where is everybody at with The House of Hades?

message 50: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 58 comments I'm getting my copy today! :)

« previous 1