spiki girls club discussion

twlight,new moon,eclipse and breaking dawn

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

wow this book is wow, one should look at the way the acters acts,is totally wow,i luv this book.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2009 01:10PM) (new)

yea i luv it, it really sucks when the one u luv most that u even wants to die for him or her leaves you just because they wants to save your live, they dont want any thing to happen to u when you with
them,after the thousand times they told ya i luv u,can ya believe the lie and not trust the truth when they promise ya something?life is really not straight like other people thinks it is.

message 3: by Kersting (new)

Kersting | 1 comments I culd never keep twilight in my room for very long. It was ALWAYS checked out!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

wow am supriced,i really like it ,i was done in 2008 ,but up till now im still re-reading it ,ma favorite book ever.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "yea i luv it, it really sucks when the one u luv most that u even wants to die for him or her leaves you just because they wants to save your live, they dont want any thing to happen to u when you ..."

the movie really rocked me, im used in watching it every saturday when am free

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2009 01:17PM) (new)

i kindda feel sad when edward left bella just to let her continue her humanity,but that did'nt work
but i luv breking dawn very much,cause that was where they got married and had a babby girl[reneesmi:]

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

very cool!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 30, 2009 03:43PM) (new)

this movie rock infact the acters,the producers and the directors, they all rock,they got a lot of fans behind them, this twilight movie was one of the coolest movie in the year 2008 and up till nowi think its one of the coolest movie in this year 2009,a lot of people are waiting for the nest part that is part five for twilight[mid night sun:] even thou some one leaked it out,we right behind you stephenie meyer.