Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Merrilee's December

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1113 comments I finished the year with a bunch of free fluff books on the ipad. My total for the year was 133, not my best but a good year.

124 Cold Days Jim Butcher Always a pleasure to catch up with Dresden

125 Notorious Nineteen Janet Evanovich I thought this one was better than Barry did, not great but better than some of the others.

126 The Black Box Michael Connelly Another great Bosch book

127 Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstroe Robin Sloan I really don't know how I feel about this one. I had read about it on The Bookreporter and it sounded interesting. It was a strange book and it took me a week to finish it.

These next books were all free and just plain fun

128 Forever Christmas Christine Lynxwiler
129 Secret Santa Kathleen Brooks
130 A Cowboy For Christmas Lori Wilde
131 Dead Case In Deadwood Ann Charles
132 It's A Dog's Life Dale Mayer
133 Gone To Green Judy Christie

message 2: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 955 comments Merrilee in AZ wrote: "I finished the year with a bunch of free fluff books on the ipad. My total for the year was 133, not my best but a good year.

124 Cold Days Jim Butcher Always a pleasure to catch up with Dresden..."

I know what you mean about fluff, that is how I was able to make my goal and read 10 books in December, lol!

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14214 comments Good count with 133 Merrilee! Ending the year with Harry Dresden is a plus!
Merrilee in AZ wrote: "I finished the year with a bunch of free fluff books on the ipad. My total for the year was 133, not my best but a good year.
124 Cold Days Jim Butcher Always a pleasure to catch up with Dresden..."

message 4: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3477 comments Good count I only made it to 143 and I know if I go back on the shorts pages in each month I could find ones that are below 100 pages but still close to 100 that I could count. so if I did that I probably past up my goal of 150. I'm counting them different his year. Maybe 70 and up I'll count.