The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Other Locations > Corridors

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
'

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rae wandered around the corridors, looking for someone she knew.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rae ran into that _______________ boy-gosh, she couldn't remember his name; was it James or John or Jack or-aha, Jared. That was it. "Hello," she said, sounding cold and unfriendly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi," Jared said breathlessly, recognizing the Slytherin girl in his year. "Rae, right?" Rae nodded and they both went off to their separate paths.

message 5: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Jan 13, 2013 01:58PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "First off," Aeris said, "I would not be a cow or a troll! And secondly, it might not even be possible for someone to have the animagus of a troll." She almost seemed to be looking down her nose at Link. "Just so we're clear." She sighed before losing it and joining Link in cascades of laughter. "Yes, it was priceless, wasn't it?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Aeris hated Herbology with a fiery passion. Any magic that was involved, her wand refused to do, and the plants just didn't like her. She had fainted the first day of her second year when they transplanted Mandrakes. "Can we?" She was entirely serious.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Switch to Forbidden Forest?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Will strolled through the halls, heading for the owlery. He had a scroll of parchment in his hand, a letter for his grandfather.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Will stopped abruptly, anger darkening his narrow face. He pulled out his wand, pointed it at Drake, and shouted, "Rictusempra!"

((That's the tickling hex by the way))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Finite," Will muttered, stopping the spell. He stood over Drake. "First year? And you go around bullying girls?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Will sidestepped easily. He pointed his wand at Drake. "Don't be an idiot. You're half my size, and I'm guessing you don't know much magic."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Will sidestepped again. He sighed. "Don't say I didn't warn you," he muttered, pointed his wand straight at Drake, and shouted, "Petrifucus Totalus!"

message 13: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary came upon the scene on her way to Ravenclaw Common Room.
"What's going on? Vulnera Sanentur." She said pointing her wand at Karana.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"This git," Will said, nodding at Drake, "slapped her, and then tried to punch me, so I hexed him." He stepped over Drake and walked to Karana. "You okay?"

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Now, why would you do that? Assaulting other students is forbidden. Now you could get in trouble too." Clary said to Will, who was now checking on Karana.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Will shrugged, the mischievous glint returning to his eyes. "Karana, isn't it? I was at your sorting. Anyway, you should go to the hospital wing if your hurt."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, someone will find him," Will said carelessly. He glanced at Drake, then Clary, then said, "Fine." With a twitch of his wand, Drake unfroze.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a letter to send." Will grinned at them and strolled away.

message 18: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I walked through the corridors after leaving the hospital wing. I stopped Clary who was walking by me "Hey, have you seen Jared?"

message 19: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Sorry to say I haven't. He might be in your common room?"

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) "Hmm...Maybe. Ok, well thanks, see you later" I smiled and ran to Gryffindor's common room

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared was sprinting from Professor Leech's office so fast he couldn't swerve fast enough to top hitting Ginger. He ran straight into her and pulled himself up again, dusting his clothes.

message 22: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jan 20, 2013 08:13PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) | 34 comments "Where am I supposed to be again?" Cassandra questioned no one as she walked slowly through the halls. But then again, in this castle, you never know who is lurking unseen. She was in no hurry so she did have time to talk and she hadn't been walking too quickly either. She hadn't been approached by any ghosts yet so she just kept walking while humming the tune to one of her favorite songs.

message 23: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Vex eyed the passing students, grinning that suspicious way only Vex could. He held up the paint can, and in five minutes the stone wall read "VEX WAS HERE" in extra-large red letters. He looked over his work. "It's missing something!" He decided gleefully. And with a wave of his brush, a face with a tongue sticking out was depicted next to his words. "Perfection!" He declared, and made for the nearest classroom.

message 24: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek watched as Vex spray painted the corridor walls, then left. Just as Vex was about to disappear into an empty classroom, Derek stopped him.
"Hey, Vex. I really appreciate your work. Truly I do. But it really seems like you're letting yourself go. I mean really? Vex was here and a face? You can do better than that my mischievous friend." Derek said, shaking his head and wagging his finger as if Vex were a naughty child.

message 25: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Vex rubbed his transparent hands together, and tossed the can to the student boy. He watched him eagerly...

message 26: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek caught the can and began shaking it vigorously.
"You see Vex, you could lean towards classy, or efficient. I could simply explode the can and coat everyone along with the walls and portraits in this paint. Or, for maximum coverage, walk around preschool and graffiti the portraits with facial hair, moles, words, etc. Or, even better, duplicate the can and do both. What are your thoughts?" Derek asked Vex, still shaking the can.

message 27: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Vex shrugged, and saluted him. "You are very smart, Holme-sies! Very smart, indeed! Vex-sies likes your ideas, yes he does! Other cans in caretaker's cabinet, yes!" And Vex led Derek to a small cupboard/cabinet. Inside was some cleaning supplies...and numerous spray paint cans, in all the colors of the rainbow. Vex picked up them all, tossed a few to Derek, kept a few for himself and motioned for them to spray. He started to spray a large blue wart on an angry looking nun's painting. She waved her fist at them, and Vex giggled. "Your turn!" He gestured to Derek, and then to the walls, the paintings, the ceilings...

message 28: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek watched Vex do his thing for a while, then joined in. He painted a unibrow on an old sorcerer, then came to portraits of each founder of Hogwarts. Gryffindor got a , luxuriant beard. Slytherin got a snake tongue and devil horns. Hufflepuff got enlarged ears and warts. And Ravenclaw, got wings and spectacles. They all shouted at him, except Gryffindor, who laughed and laughed. Then Derek walked a green can over to stretch of hallway with no paintings. He set it down, then stepped back and yelled
"Bombarda!" The can exploded and green paint splattered everywhere, effectively covering every surface within a ten foot radius.

message 29: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Meanwhile, Vex was running mad. He had added six arms, so every arm held a spray-paint can, and each arm did a different thing. One just sprayed a statue of Gilgo the Giddy, another threw it's can through the glass window on a Professor's office's door. One was even spraying a poor Ravenclaw first year, who covered her hands over her face, but her books and hair got a new orange-y look.

It was as if there was a new rule-breaking couple. Vex and Derek. Who would've thought. Vex reached to high-five Derek, although his hand went through to Derek's elbow.

message 30: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Vex's cold hand went through Derek's arm. Derek saw the newly orange Ravenclaw and did the same to a Hufflepuff with pink. Then he exploded a few more cans. All the while he was laughing hysterically.

message 31: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

It all seemed peaceful. At least, for a second or two. Then Headmistress Sage spotted Vex, and a Gryffindor fourth-year, causing mayhem. Paintings all over the next twelve corridors screeched and swore. Several pointed to Derek and Vex. "It's those wretched two." Salazar Slytherin's portait hissed at Headmistress Sage.
She nodded, lost for words.
"Now, now, you spoil-sporting git." Godric Gryffindor boomed. "It is quite amusing. I reckon that nothing this interesting has happened since the Weasley's!"

message 32: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Why thank you kind sir!" Derek bowed in the direction of Gryffindor's portrait. "That was very kind of you." But then he looked down the hall and saw the expression on Headmistress Sage's face and immediately stopped laughing and painting.

message 33: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Vex giggled, and swooping away, far enough away so that Headmistress Sage couldn't see him, but close enough so that he could see what was going on.

"You-you, Holmes. My office. Now." She sputtered at him.

((Okay, so let's move to her office.))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) | 34 comments After wandering for a while Cassandra noticed some rather odd colors on the walls. "Since when was this corridor... colorful?" She sighed and assumed it was probably some prankster running wild. Cassandra shook her head in disapproval but continued walking.

message 35: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) "Jared!" Ginger yelled in surprise when she ran into him. "Sorry. I didn't mean to knock you over." I turned around to a spraying sound to see Derek and Vex painting the walls. I giggled until I saw Professor Sage glaring at him. She yelled at him and they went to her office. I whipped my wand out quickly after they'd left and cleaned most of it up. Then Ginger turned back to Jared. "Sorry, is there anywhere where we could talk privately?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna hurried through the corridors, looking for Jared. Where could he be? She loved it at Hogwarts, but looking for somebody in the huge castle could be frustrating.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna finally headed for Gryffindor tower.

((Cont in Gryffindor common room))

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2013 02:17AM) (new)

Ginger wrote: ""Jared!" Ginger yelled in surprise when she ran into him. "Sorry. I didn't mean to knock you over." I turned around to a spraying sound to see Derek and Vex painting the walls. I giggled until I sa..."

Jared rolled his eyes, did not answer and left to follow Brianna.

message 39: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) "No...? Ok fine! Be that way!" Ginger frowned, confused. She had had his journal in her hands behind her back but since he was being like that she guessed she would just keep it for a while.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) | 34 comments Cassandra sighed. She was alone and lost in the castle. She heard voices but saw no one, "I'm going insane."

message 41: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) ((Posting one liners is no long acceptable, please try to come up with longer posts! It is written in the rules topic!))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) | 34 comments Cassandra just sighed and gave up her quest to find something to do and just sat down alone in the corridors, "My professor is going to kill me... Whoever they are..."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Gemini looked around for something to do and spotted Cassandra sitting down in the corridors, looking quite alone. She hurried towards her, having not got a class at the moment, but turned slightly as she realized she was looking for either Jared or Ginger.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Gemini ran down the corridors and almost ran through Luna. "Sorry," she stuttered, looking up at the ghost. Luna smiled and moved out of the way, letting Gemini resume her charging down the corridor. No doubt a teacher would come and tell her off. And sure enough, Professor Flavius saw her. "Gemini," she said, but she didn't sound angry. "Can you come in here for a second?" Gemini followed the teacher into her office, mystified.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Qᴜᴇᴇɴʏ wrote: "Cassandra just sighed and gave up her quest to find something to do and just sat down alone in the corridors, "My professor is going to kill me... Whoever they are...""

Luna swept around the corridors, looking for lost students. She saw Cassandra sitting down, lost, and instantly felt sorry for her. She had been lost several times as a Hogwarts student, and felt sorry for her. She glided towards the small girl and said softly, "Hello, are you lost?" She did not mean to frighten the girl, whatever her name was.

message 46: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Feb 03, 2013 01:45PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) | 34 comments "Yeah. I don't even know what is going on... I got turned around on my way to class and started thinking about other things. Now, I don't even know what class I was going to. Or what time it is. I'm Cassandra by the way, and you are?" Cassandra said looking up at the ghost.

message 47: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Tessa walked out of the Great Hall. She was lost deep in thought and very nearly ran into a wall. A few steps later, she actually did run into a wall. Tessa ran into a conversation between a girl. Was it Cassandra? And the ghost Luna.

message 48: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) She skirted around them. Then continued on her way to Divination. Tessa checked her watch. She was almost late. Tessa started running.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) | 34 comments Cassandra was startled slightly by the girl who had just walked by. She had never seen this girl and had no idea who she was. Another thought crossed her mind, the ghost had not responded, "If you are going to say something, please do, or I will take my leave."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Luna," Luna replied to Cassandra, smiling her creepy but beautiful spectral smile. "And-you are?" she asked. She was not going to say much to the girl, but she would help her, because that was what Luna did.

« previous 1 3