The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Other Locations > Hospital Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared wandered in the hospital wing, looking at the five people that had been 'injured' by his 'firework display'. A Gryffindor, a Hufflepuff, a Ravenclaw and two Slytherins. They weren't people he particularly liked anyway.

message 3: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Nurse Willoughby walked over to him and said calmly. "Hello Jared, are you hurt or have you come to apologize to these poor people?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry," Jared said, flushing and avoiding the Nurse's eyes. "Are they dead?" he asked a bit too eagerly.

message 5: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) "Dead? You serious? Of course we're not dead!" Clarisse said in a joking tone. She wasn't badly injured, so she held no grudge. She was only heading to her common room when she was caught in this mess.

"Honestly, do you really care?" Clarisse said teasingly, she didn't really know Jared too well, but from what she knows of him, he didn't seem like the kind of person that would be too worried. She smiled at him to tell him that she was only messing with him.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really. I'm just upset because I'll have to postpone the Prank-A-Thon..." Jared trailed off, grinning.

message 7: by Night Owl (last edited Jan 02, 2013 03:43AM) (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) "Aww...too bad!" Clarisse said sarcastically and making a dramatic pouting expression.

"Nurse Willoughby, may I please go? I'm honestly fine!" Clarisse said ready to get out of the hospital wing, but when she put her weight on her right leg a sharp pain made it obvious that she wasn't really "fine". She grimaced and fell back down on to the bed, and sighed. She hated staying here, ever since the first time she got hurt because of Quidditch, and had to stay for a few nights.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared moaned. "I've been planning out the Prank-A-Thon for a year and a half! I can't just postpone it! On second thoughts, perhaps I could make it even better if I do it next year, 'cause I can't use anything I did last year..." he trailed off again, grinning as he took out a neat notepad covered in slanted print writing, careful diagrams and neat figures.

message 9: by Night Owl (last edited Jan 02, 2013 04:05AM) (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse sat up in the bed again, "what are you planning on doing? Can you tell me? Please please please, pretty please! I promise I won't tell..." Clarisse asked, the curiosity was killing her. She clasped her hands together as if she was praying, and grinned at Jared.

"REALLY! I won't tell a soul!" Clarisse said and made a zipping up motion across her mouth with her hand..

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was thinking of doing it when Hogwarts was in a 'festive' mood, so the decor would go unnoticed. I thought of balloons full of goo that have times on them and after the time is up they burst...Perhaps Vex would help, we're...aquaintances." Jared said, his face lighting up with pleasure.

message 11: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) ((I'm gonna go to bed, good night!))

Clarisse smiled, "Genius! That's a brilliant idea! Can't wait to see everyone's faces when the prank is actually in full swing!" Clarisse said excitement in her voice.

"Hopefully, nothing will go wrong! I mean...we don't want any more injuries to cause your brilliant plans to be postponed again..." Clarisse said Sarcastically with a smirk on her face.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Night?! Where are you? It's 15:33 here!))

"What about those dinky little models the first years make? How about if I replaced them with something that would blow up in your face when you touched them, covering you with...nothing that would injure, how about shiny paper strips? You know, like the kind you get in party poppers?" he said with a grin, as though he was struggling to keep his voice down.

message 13: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Now kids, I hate to interrupt, but I am a staff member, so, I'm supposed teleport this, but it sounds like fun, so I won't. I happen to know the grounds rather well. In my days, Peeves was the poltergeist and he often times pushed over statues, released dungbombs, etc. That may be old fashioned, but if you were to release about 100 dungbombs from inside those balloons as well, that would be quite the prank. Just saying."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"You mean-you won't tell on me?" Jared said in awe. His face lit up. "Maybe if we got that Metamorphmagus girl to help us, or if we brewed some Polyjuice, because there is no way I could organize this while on probation," he mused, his eyebrows scrunching up.

message 15: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse was as shocked as Jared, "Were you once a prankster yourself?"

It was either that or she just have a better sense of humor than I thought! Who would've thought... Clarisse thought realizing her mouth was still slightly open she closed it.

"Well, how long before I could go? Sprang ankles are not hard to heal right?" Clarisse was sure that spranged ankle was nothing compared to some of the other injuries that Nurse Willoughby had to deal with.

When her whole face turned pink from the potion, Nurse Willoughby was the one she had to come to too. It was Nurse Willoughby that told Clarisse that the pink will fade in time, and that there wasn't any real harm done.

message 16: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Of course I won't tell on you Jared. And yes, back in my day, I was quite the prankster." Nurse Willoughby smiled. "Now, Clarisse your ankle should be cured by now and you can go. Jared, how do you think Clary Muse could help with your prank?" She asked.

message 17: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Clarisse smiled excited and jumped off the bed, surely enough she was as good as new. "Thank you Nurse Willoughby! See you later, Jared! Don't worry, your secret's safe with me!" Clarisse said this all in a rush, and ran out excitedly.

She was finally able to go, but then she slowed down just outside the Hospital Wing. She remembered what Nurse Willoughby had said.

"...back in my day, I was quite the prankster."

Unbelievable, I have to tell Clary and Ginger about this! Clarisse thought amazed, and headed toward the Great Hall.

message 18: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "You're welcome dear!" I called after her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared grinned and followed her. He had to find a few people who could help him, because there was no way he could do it. He felt a sinking feeling at the fact that if he was caught, he'd be expelled, and if someone else was caught, they'd be expelled, but he shrugged it off.

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I opened an eye from my feigned sleep. Jared, Clarisse, and the nurse had been standing right next to my bed. Jared was still standing there, muttering about the prank they had been talking about. My arm was broken from the accident he had caused but I wasn't really angry because it was the coolest thing I have EVER seen. I smiled. His back was facing me. I quietly slid myself out of bed and before he noticed me, snatched the notebook out of his hand and held it out of reach while I read it. I flipped through the pages and my mind was whirring. How had he come up with this stuff? It was genius!! I finally handed t back to him. "Can I help?" I asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jared left, but he forgot his notebook. :D))

message 22: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Hello Abbie!" Marilla called out when she saw Abbie enter the Hospital Wing. "How are you doing today?"

message 23: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Good as always." Marilla smiled at her assistant. She turned to all of the victims of Jared's prank and said, "You are all free to go." Turning back to Abbie, "Read anything good lately?"

message 24: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Marilla smiled as Abbie went over to a vomiting boy. Sne turned around and attended to the injured Quidditch player. The poor girl had taken a Bludger to the stomach. Marilla shuddered inwardly, she remembered similar and worse injuries from her own days on the pitch.

message 25: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ((ah ok Shahdia, where can I give it back to him and start talking to him? Library?))

message 26: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Well hello dear." Nurse Willoughby said kindly to the newcomer, Karana. "How may I help you?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginger wrote: "((ah ok Shahdia, where can I give it back to him and start talking to him? Library?))"

((Corridors.))

message 28: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((Hello?)))
Nurse Willoughby breezed into the Hospital Wing from her lunch break.
"Hello Abbie! Good day isn't it? Weather hasn't been this nice for sometime."

message 29: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Of course." Nurse Willoughby smiled at Karana and walked to her, "Ah, a cut? Well that's remedied easily enough. Vulnera Sanentur." She said, pointing her wand at Karanaand saying the spell for mending cuts. "There, should be all better."

message 30: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Dear, this is Hogwarts. Is there ever a solution that doesn't involve the least bit of magic?" Nurse Willoughby said, her eyes gleamed.

message 31: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "You should be all better now, Karana. But you're welcome to stay as long as you want."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginger wasn't in the hospital wing either. Neither was Jared. Hmm...that was funny. Where were they? Gemini looked out of the window, which overlooked the lake, and saw Jared sitting under the beech tree with Brianna. No Derek, she noticed, hurrying out of the hospital wing and aiming for the lake.

message 33: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Nurse Willoughby watched as Gemini came in, then left. Hopefully she found whoever she was looking for. There was no one else in the Hospital Wing save for Abbie and Katana.

message 34: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "You were, but you not only watched, younactively participated and sometimes even helped a student before I was able to." Nurse Willoughby smiled at the memory.

message 35: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Of course not. You were always helping, never underfoot."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Will walked into the hospital wing, using his wand to hover Jared in front of him. "Hello?" he called.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared stirred and it didn't take him long to realize he was levitated in the air. "Put me down you lunatics!" he yelled, before realizing who were in front of him; Will and Gem. "...So why am I in the air?" he asked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Gemini smiled at her brother waking and ran out of the hospital wing.

message 39: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Nurse Willoughby heard the commotion from her office. She rushed out and saw Will levitating Jared and Gemini also standing there. "Who's hurt, and how?" After another moment she added, "Will, why are you levitating Jared? Please put him down somewhere."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gem left to tell Brianna and Derek.))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Will agreed, lifting his wand and sticking it back in his pocket. Unfortunately, Jared crashed to the floor at the release of the spell. "Sorry!" Will said, holding out a hand to help him up. To nurse Willoughby he said, "Just found Jared knocked out in the corridors, so I thought I'd bring him over here. I think he was hexed."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared huffed and got up. He wobbled slightly and fell onto the nearest hospital bed. "I think my leg is broken," he muttered. Gemini just then hurried in and smiled in relief when she saw Nurse Willoughby.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2013 11:48AM) (new)

Brianna walked in, frowning, immediately going over to Jared. "What did you do now?" she demanded.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know! I was just walking down the corridors and then I saw someone and then I blacked out!" Jared protested; it wasn't exactly the greatest feeling to know Brianna expected every trouble to be his fault.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Someone attacked you?" Brianna asked, surprised. She dragged over a chair and perched on the edge, leaning forward towards Jared.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Probably some idiotic Slytherin trying a spell they found in a book in the Restricted Section," he said. "Nothing to worry about, I'm fine," he added airily.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nuh-uh. You're not going anywhere until Nurse Willoughby looks you over and says you're okay." Brianna set her jaw stubbornly.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw, Bria!" he said, using his old nickname for her. He'd called her that until second year when she'd snapped at him to stop it because it sounded degrading.

message 49: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Nurse Willoughby pulled out her wand and bent over Jared's leg. ''Episky,'' she muttered. The bones knit themselves together. She ran a wrinkled hand over his shin to double check for any complications. She then turned to the quarreling pair, ''Your leg was broken. I've mended it for you. Is anything else the matter?''

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna crossed her arms. She didn't mind the nickname anymore, for some reason, as it was Jared saying it. "Shouldn't he rest, Nurse?"

« previous 1