Blood Warriors - Fans of H.D. Gordon discussion

Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)
This topic is about Redemption
Alexa Montgomery Saga > SPOILER ZONE - Talk About Redemption

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (last edited Jan 01, 2013 12:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole (sharearead) | 574 comments Mod
I need to hear opinions people!!! Talk talk talky talk talk

Photobucket

message 3: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, Pimping Books since 2011 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 37 comments Mod
But all I can do is scream, "NO!" and sob.

But it's wonderful, and you can't say we didn't see if coming.

But NO!

message 4: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, Pimping Books since 2011 (new) - rated it 5 stars

NONONO.

message 5: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp, Pimping Books since 2011 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rabble. Rabble. Rabble.

Marsha | 1 comments H.D. did what most authors would never do, she ended the series the way she envisioned it and not what the fans wanted! I was saddened; but, also thought it was the perfect ending.

Daphne (readinguntildawn) | 2 comments I agree with Marsha. Not many authors have the guts to end a series that way, but I thought it fit perfectly. Any other way would've probably seemed unrealistic and forced.

message 8: by Nicole (last edited Jan 01, 2013 12:07AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

How about the double ending?

Or the fake-out?

I thought that ending was brilliant, killing everyone then you are thinking ok Nelly is going to fix everything, and then she does it again! Am I a sadist? lol

message 10: by Marie (new)

Marie (mooch) | 1 comments I agree with Marsha too. I love a HEA and I'd have been pleased if she did that, but this ending was perfect for the series and it was really brave for an author to do.

HD is not a HEA kinda author, not to say she wont ever do it, but she is the kinda author that wants to take you on a journey. One that will be full of surprises

In a way she still did that.

Alexa and Kayden are together, she made sure of that

to me that was the only way to end it authentically. Plus I love how she can drag emotion out of me. I also believe that was a Happy ending for Alexa

1. She wouldn't want it any other way, if Nelly died everything she did was for nothing.
2. Her monster was going to drive her insane.
3. She got to take Kayden with her.

Nicole | 3 comments It was sad, but the perfect ending. If she ended it any differently, it wouldn't have been as unique and amazing. I loved the double ending and I'll be honest, I feel for it and just stood tgere like an idiot with my mouth open. I like that in a way Alexa & Kayden are still together.

message 15: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess (lavenderhour) | 6 comments I cried. And re-read the ending 3 times to make sure It wasn't true. I was like "NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! NO! I won't allow this"