UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments I know it is really early but I am not sure how much I am gonna be on here in the next few hours.
I just wanted to say that I have been through a lot of crap in the last two years and this last year has been so much easier because of you all. I really truly want to thank you all for being here.
I wish you all a very heartfelt Happy New Year and I hope that 2013 will be a good one for us all.
I love you all xxx

message 2: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments Happy new year!

This past year has been amazing, thanks to you guys! You've become like a second family! I feel honored to know you all! (:

I hope 2013 treats you all well! (: You are all amazing! x

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Just want to echo what Emz said. Thanks for being there for me in 2012.
Let's hope 2013 is a great year for all of us.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Happy New Year comments

message 4: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (mrskap) Happy New Year to you all. x

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments no idea when if i'll be back online before midnight after we board the flight so I'll say happy new year and send all my love now. you lot are all wonderful!

message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!

My most fervent wish is that we all have the best year we can possibly have and that this group is showered in nothing but joy, happiness and chocolate!!!!

Geoff (G. Robbins) (merda constat variat altitudo) (snibborg) | 9052 comments Happy New Year, everyone. You lot rock!

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen Lowe | 2336 comments Happy New Year from me too.
It's been fairly crxp for the last six months, and doesn't look like picking up anytime soon, but at least you lot cheer me up!
Bring on the chocolate!

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara Boyd (saraboydauthor) | 1412 comments HAPPY NEW YEAR! All the best for 2013!

message 10: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Happy New Year! I won't be online tomorrow so have a great today.

My plans to bring in the new year are my bed and Harry Potter - the last film.

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara Boyd (saraboydauthor) | 1412 comments Louise-Lesley (Elle) wrote: "Happy New Year! I won't be online tomorrow so have a great today.

My plans to bring in the new year are my bed and Harry Potter - the last film."

We fnished watching all of the Harry Potter films yesterday with my daughter. Enjoy!

message 12: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments I've seen them many times before, hence I know I'll be ringing in the New Year in TEARS

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara Boyd (saraboydauthor) | 1412 comments I've seen them many times before as well!! My daughter insisted I watch them again with her. Get a box of tissues!

message 14: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22034 comments Happy New year all. Thanks for the crack, the fun and the support

message 15: by Joo (new)

Joo (jooo) | 1636 comments Happy new year to my goodreads friends.
Since it's on the telly at the moment and I'm bopping to it, I think you are all "cool for cats" :)

message 16: by Kath (last edited Dec 31, 2012 01:57PM) (new)

Kath Middleton | 25093 comments Happy New Year to a great bunch of people. You are all wonderful!

message 17: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeldiack) | 185 comments Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all a healthy and fantastic 2013. Thanks for all the support, tips and quirkiness the last few months from the group :)

message 18: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments Happy New Year to us all may it be a better one for us all.

message 19: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Hill | 1603 comments Just noticed this thread after wishing you all a happy and healthy new year in my author thread. Well I wish it in this thread too! Oh, and drinks are on me from my virtual wallet.

;)

message 20: by Steve (new)

Steve Robinson (steverobinson) | 2930 comments Happy New Year everyone and good times to all for for 2013. Great bunch of friends. :o)

message 21: by Snoozie Suzie (new)

Snoozie Suzie (snooziesuzie) | 31 comments Happy New Year to you all.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments Best wishes for a Good New Year for everyone. You are a grand bunch of folk!

message 23: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Happy New year, guys!

2012 - a very mixed bag. Here's to a better 2013!

message 24: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments HAPPY NEW YEAR

*TOAST*

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Happy New Year!

"CHEERS"

message 26: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments I wonder when the teenagers will stop partying?

I'm planning to waken them all with some AC/DC at 9.30 am....

message 27: by Katie (last edited Dec 31, 2012 04:17PM) (new)

Katie Stewart (katiewstewart) | 853 comments Happy New Year, everyone! We're already over eight hours into it and it's a bright, sunny day.

Thanks for all the laughs and support in 2012.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments happy New year people xxxx

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Happy new year!

Sorry I'm late. We actually rang in the new year by putting petrol in the car.

I love my life!

message 30: by Mago (new)

Mago (Mark) | 1750 comments Happy New Year!
You lovely people.
*hic*

message 31: by Shaun (new)

Shaun (shaunjeffrey) | 2467 comments Happy New Year. Hope it's a good one for everyone.

message 32: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Barrett | 1612 comments Happy New Year everyone.

You've all been wonderful friends, and it's been a joy being here.

Hope 2013 is a great year for everyone.
x x x

message 33: by Alan (new)

Alan Hardy | 75 comments HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!

Geoff (G. Robbins) (merda constat variat altitudo) (snibborg) | 9052 comments I genuinely cannot believe my luck at finding this place and you lot.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Geoff (G. Robbins) (The noisy passionfruit) wrote: "I genuinely cannot believe my luck at finding this place and you lot."

So we cut the mustard, eh?

message 36: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Happy new year everyone!

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Aw! A lot of love in this thread :-)
Love you guys xx

message 38: by B J (new)

B J Burton (bjburton) | 2914 comments Have a healthy and happy 2013 everyone. Looking forward to spending it with you.

message 39: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25093 comments Geoff (G. Robbins) (The noisy passionfruit) wrote: "I genuinely cannot believe my luck at finding this place and you lot."

Actually, that's my sentiment entirely - but you said it better than I did! Big New Year Kiss, Geoff X

message 40: by Gingerlily - The Full Wild (last edited Jan 01, 2013 04:14AM) (new)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Geoff (G. Robbins) (The noisy passionfruit) wrote: "I genuinely cannot believe my luck at finding this place and you lot."

Awww ... I should have hugged you harder!

Happy New year everybody!

message 41: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments Happy New Year everyone!
Wishing you all 365 chances to love,laugh and live your best year yet!
Thanks for everything.

message 42: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Palmer | 255 comments A happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to everyone here! Thanks for making this a brilliant forum - here's to more fun and laughs this year :)

message 43: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18543 comments I didn't see this thread before and I just wanted to say

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!