The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Gryffindor > Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I looked around frustrated, it was times like this I wished I had a map of Hogwarts, I stopped a boy who was leaving "Excuse me, have you seen Jared?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Will chose his favorite armchair, close to the fire and sat down, staring at the flames.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Will scowled as he noticed Drake, but he didn't move.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Will pulled his wand out, casually turning it over in his hand. "What do you want."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Will rolled his eyes. This first year really was an idiot. "What for, exactly?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Will almost laughed. "The hex thingy?" He looked incredulously at Drake. "Listen, kid. You don't want me as your enemy. And if you're looking for an apology, you'll be waiting for a long time." He held up his hand. "Idea. Why don't you go apologize to that girl you hurt? Karana?"

message 8: by Night Owl (last edited Jan 26, 2013 11:32AM) (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) ((He was, you posted him being in there and he bumped into someone, I replied! And you removed the post without saying anything! Just forget it.))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Will frowned. That Drake kid was weird. He shrugged and pulled his books out of his bag and got to work on his Potions essay.

message 10: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) ((Don't pretend like you don't know! You did post in the library!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassi wrote: "((Um ok))

((@ will can you pretend like drake never leaft??))"

((Well...that would mess the RP up...))

message 12: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Cassi wrote: "Sarah wrote: "((Don't pretend like you don't know! You did post in the library!))"

((I know I was going to go in there again but you told me never mind!!))

((@ will oh ok I can just make him come..."

((Yea, I am just telling you to not pretend like I am making this up, that's all!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Will continued working on his essay.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, yes," Will said slowly. "You have a problem?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are really asking for it, kid," Will said. "Either get out of quit bothering me."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Unless you want to get hexed again," Will threatened.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Will decided to take that as permission. "Silencio!" he said, pointing his wand at Drake.

message 18: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek passed Drake on the stairs. When he got into the common room he spotted Will and walked over to him.
"Hey Will, want to play some hacky-sack? It's really fun!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Isn't Derek with Ginger in the great hall?))

Brianna climbed through the portrait hole, her eyes stormy and her expression irritable and grumpy. She sat down in a chair at the edge of the common room so she was half hidden in the shadows and curled up, cat-like.

message 20: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((We left)))

message 21: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ginger climbed in the common room door smiling. She sat down in a chair in front of the fire. Her eyes bright and glowing. Her mind was elsewhere.She hadn't noticed Brianna. She sighed contently and said to no one in particular "nice night isn't it?"

message 22: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Oh, hey Brianna, Ginger, do either of you want to play hacky-sack?" Derek said, as he noticed Brianna sitting down.

message 23: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) "Yeah sure." Ginger replied yawning, rubbing her eyes and standing up.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh...wait, so I forgot to post that Brianna ha left the great hall, so I'll have her leave. Sorry for the mess up.))

Will nodded, shrugging. His homework wasn't going well anyway. He shoved it into his bag and looked up at Derek. "Sure."

Brianna shook her head. "No, but thanks," she said. She didn't really want to spend time with Ginger at the moment. "I'll be back soon," she said shortly, getting abruptly to her feet and leaving.

message 25: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Great! This'll be great fun." Derek said cheerily as he tossed the ball to Will and started the game. But, he couldn't help but feel responsible for whatever made Brianna leave.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Will bounced it off his elbow towards Ginger.

message 27: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ginger smiled and bounced it off her nose to Derek.

message 28: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek caught it on an elbow, then head bumped back to Will.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Will bounced it off his head then his shoulder towards Derek.

message 30: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek kneed it toward Ginger.

message 31: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ginger caught it on her shoulder and let it roll down her arm and she flicked it off her wrist towards Derek

message 32: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Nice one!" Derek said as he caught it on a shoulder, rolled it to the other and tossed it to Will.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Will bounced it off his knee, let it roll down to his foot, and bounced it back towards Derek, smiling.

message 34: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek was smiling now too, and laughing. He caught the ball on his head, rolled it down his nose and tossed it to Ginger.

message 35: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ginger smiled as she caught it and wiggled her eyebrows. She quickly pulled out her wand and made two more hacky sacks and started juggling them.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Warty toads," Jared told the Fat Lady. He looked around; there were several Gryffindors there, but not one of them were Derek. Where was he? If he was still in Hogsmeade, with Ginger...well, Jared wasn't sure what he'd do. Wasn't Derek his best friend anymore?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let's just say Will, Derek and Ginger left.))

message 38: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek ambled into the common room. He looked around for someobe to talk to. His eyes landed on Jared and Brianna. ''Hey guys!''

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared's eyes flashed. "I suppose you were in Hogsmeade, with Ginger, right?" he said contemptuously, glaring at him.

message 40: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek was a bit suprised by the outburst. He retorted back, ''So what if I was?!''

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought we were best friends. Best friends," Jared replied, his voice so laced with contemptuousness that if there was any more it'd be illegal.

message 42: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) ''Who said we weren't? What's it to you if I spend some time apart from you? I suppose you were in Hogsmeade with Brianna. You know what, I have no idea why you were sorted into Gryffindor. You've got no guts. I've seen how you look at her, I've seen how angry you get when I spend time with Ginger. But you never do ANYTHING! You would have been better off in Hufflepuff, maybe Slytherin!'' Derek was breathing heavily now. He was very angry, beyond angry. Jared had no right, no right to accuse him like that.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2013 05:10PM) (new)

Jared glared at him and repeated what his 'friend' had said. "So what if I was? At least I don't spend too much time with her unlike you, because we're all. Best. Friends. Or did that aspect of our friendship go away along with her? I don't know what you see in her," he snapped. Somewhere, deep in his conscience, a voice told him to stop. Their friendship was on the line, but Jared was too angry to stop.

Gemini, who was in the common room, got up and put her hand on her brother's arm. "Jared. Stop it. You're best friends, right? Your friendship is on the line." Come to think of it, that little voice in his head sounded a lot like Gemini's.

"Stay out of this, Gem," the older brother said. "It's nothing to do with you. This is between me and Holmes."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey Asmaa, perhaps Brianna can try and stop them arguing.))

message 45: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek flared up. He whipped out his wand and cast the levicorpus curse on Jared silently. ''You are not worth my response.''

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2013 05:26AM) (new)

"Just stop it!" Gemini yelled. "Ugh, I can't stand it! Do the counter-curse and stop arguing!"
"Listen to the little girl, Holmes," Jared snapped. With a sigh, Gemini flopped on the red chairs; were boys all this completely hopeless? How did Brianna cope?

message 47: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek released the spell. Jared fell on his head. He stormed upstairs to the dormitory.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared stormed out of the common room. His sister's hand slapped to her face. Boys.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gah how did i miss this...))

Brianna stood stock still in front of the portrait hole. She'd never seen the two of them fight this badly before. The argument had been over so fast that she hadn't had a chance to do anything. Now she spun around as Jared stormed past her, then turned back to Derek. "What is wrong with you two?" she burst out finally.

message 50: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Derek heard Brianna's angry outburst. He hurried on upstairs, hoping to retain a semblance of a good day.

« previous 1