The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Ravenclaw > Common Room

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
'

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary walked into the common room with a massive amount of homework. She set it down on a couch and sat down to start.

message 3: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary looked up from her homework when she heard Karana fall. She quickly got up and went over to Karana.
"Are you all right?"

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "I'm Clary. What year are you in?" Cleary asked her. "You look familiar, were you in the corridors with Will and Drake recently?"

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Sorry about what happened, guys can be real jerks sometimes you know? But Willoughby probably fixed you right up alongside Abbie." Clary said to Karana.

message 6: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "She's the assistant nurse."

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Hey, Karana! You should sign up for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. We're sorely in need of members. You'd make a great Chaser! Or maybe a Keeper." Clary said thoughtfully, tilting her head to the side slightly.

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Oh, that doesn't matter too much. After all, Harry Potter made the team 1st year. And if you have any talent, you'll probably get on." Clary said, excited now.

message 9: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((Under the topic Quidditch)))
"We're having tryouts soon. Yay! This is so exciting! We haven't had a new member in forever, for that matter, we haven't had more than one member in forever. I'm so glad you're trying out!" Clary said, she was jittery with excitement. "I could just hug you right now!" Clary wrapped her arms around Karana. "Oh, sorry." Clary retracted her arms and looked down, embarrassed. "Did that make you uncomfortable? I was just really excited."

message 10: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Okay, great. I was afraid you were offended." Clary giggled. Then she returned to her still unfinished Charms essay and began writing it.

message 11: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "What homework do you have Karana?" Clary said, scooting over a little to make room for her.

message 12: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Lucky, I have a Charms essay, I have to read a few chapters on centaurs and unicorns, and Defense Against the Dark Arts as well."

message 13: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((All you have to do is RP your character either zoning off, listening, or talking with friends in a topic for a specific subject.)))

message 14: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((there's a schedule under the topic classes)))

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary sighed heavily. She looked at her partially done mound of homework. Deciding that now was not the time, Clary got up and left the common room for someplace else.