The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Slytherin > Common Room

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
'

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 31, 2012 09:11AM) (new)

Rae sat down on the green velvet chairs that were arranged around the common room. She hugged her knees, excited for what she had heard in the corridors; a New Year's Eve fireworks display (fireworks courtesy of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes) was to be held in the skies that night, just before midnight. All over the castle all the houses were arranging parties and celebrations for the New Year. Every house except Slytherin, or so it seemed, were having some sort of party.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sighing, Rae got up and headed for the corridors. Perhaps she would find someone she knew there to talk to, as it was so boring in the Slytherin common room.

((Sofie, is it possible to make a topic for the corridors?))

message 4: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

((Sure!))

message 5: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Mathias glanced around the common room. Of all the House common room locations he had heard of, Slytherin, in his opinion, had the best spot. Not too high like Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, and not too noisy like Hufflepuff, which was next to the Kitchens.

message 6: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

There was a girl...he didn't recognize her, Mathias decided. He smiled playfully at her. A fellow Slytherin. "Why, hello...my name is Keenan. Mathias Keenan."

message 7: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

"And what may your name be?" He asked her.

message 8: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

"Then, hello Alex. What year are you in? I'm in my second." Mathias said lazily.

message 9: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Vex came soaring in. He knocked down several shelves and empty chairs. He giggled.

Mathias' eyes narrowed at Vex. "Shoo off, poltergeist. I don't have time for your childish games." '

Vex ignored him, and flew away in the bat of an eye. "Can you believe that?" Mathias said with disgust. "I don't understand why the Ministry doesn't rid off that poltergeist."

message 10: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

"Ah, well at least you seem to be decent."

((Kaylee, want to make a developing crush between Mathias and Alex? Just wondering!))

message 11: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

"Why, thank you." He gave her a wry smile. "You are tolerable yourself."

((Okay! It's almost as if this is Mathia's and Alex's way of flirting, haha.))

message 12: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

"Studying. I cannot be anything else than a top student." Mathias mumbled. Alex seemed cold - grumpy, even. That was fine by him, although he secretly wondered if this was how...that - that Hufflepuff viewed him.

message 13: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

He closed the book. This was an interesting specimen, all right. If sarcasm was her verbal weapon of choosing, then so be it.
"I can understand how...seemingly mediocre students like yourself may disagree, but I actually think school matters, unless you want to become a Muggle." His eyebrows raised. He knew that he sounded harsh, but perhaps this would shut her mouth.

message 14: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Mathias's eyes turned to slits. It seemed he had met his equal.
"Why," He said, mimicking her calm demeanor. "Are you acting like a total dolt, then? Yes, I am studying. I am reading. I hope you've figured that out by now."

message 15: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Mathias blanched. "Whoever told you that is a liar." He dropped his books on the floor. "The sorting hat wouldn't have chosen me for Slytherin if I was a mudblood." He turned away from her. His eyes were half-closed, and blinked away tears.

message 16: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Once he was sure she had left, he swore. Friends. He thought. Who says I can't be on my own?
He left for the Boy's Dormitory.