♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daria (new)

Daria  (blame-the-nargles) there are a few things im looking forward to (so far):
the Catching Fire movie (!!!!), The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie (!!!!!!!!), i think there's gonna be another 1D album (!!!I HOPE!!!), and I'm going to a Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran concert (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

message 2: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
I'm going to a Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to that, and, Clockwork Princess! And a bunch of other 2013 release books! Woohoo! And the COB movie. :DDDD And Catching Fire movie! Yaay!

Also looking forward to READING MORE! Traveling! Being crazy! Getting better grades! Spending less time on the Internet (sorry Guys; I'm addicted. seriously ;/)! Well I'm not really looking forward to that one but you know what i mean...Sort of a goal.

message 3: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
I'm looking forward to all the finales to series that come out next year. Like Boundless and Requim (even though I haven't even finished Pandemonium yet). I'm also looking forward to the third Bloodlines novel, The Indigo Spell. And the fourth HoO book that comes out in October of next year!! And I'm looking forward to another year on GR and in this group. Oh, and another year of fangirling like crazy ;)

My goal is probably just to spend as much time as possible with family and friends because life is short and I'd like to spend mine with the people I love :)

message 4: by Daria (new)

Daria  (blame-the-nargles) omg i forgot about Clockwork Princess too!!! and i forgot the most important thing of all (to me)...IM GOING TO FLORIDA TO DISNEY WORLD AND HARRY POTTER WORLD AND ALL THAT AWESOMENESS IN 2 MONTHS AND IVE NEVER BEEN ON A PLANE SO IM REALLY FRICKIN EXCITED I CANNOT WAIT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG FDKJJDFKKJDFSLADKJLAFSKLADFSJ;DFSKJ;LAKLDFJ;DKJL;DKJKJADFS;L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie | 457 comments I'm going to work on my music more this year, like write more songs and sing in public more!!!

I'm also going to Disney World, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and I'm swimming with dolphins.. XD

message 6: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Ally*Lou's Girl*Tomlinson wrote: "I'm going to work on my music more this year, like write more songs and sing in public more!!!

I'm also going to Disney World, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and I'm swimming with dolphins.. XD"

I'm going to Disney World too this summer :)

message 7: by Allie (new)

Allie | 457 comments Yay! LOL

message 8: by Arwen (new)

Arwen 2013 at last!

message 9: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

I think 2013 is going to be an amazing year for fangirls xD

message 10: by Alyssa (last edited Dec 31, 2012 04:21PM) (new)

Alyssa | 127 comments let's see. I'm looking forward to a bunch of books, definitely Clockwork Princess and The Indigo Spell the most. Also looking forward to starting my 2013 reading challenge, and starting high school. yay!

OH AND DON"T FORGET! the city of Bones MOVIE!

message 11: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "I think 2013 is going to be an amazing year for fangirls xD"

I know right.

message 12: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Alyssa wrote: "let's see. I'm looking forward to a bunch of books, definitely Clockwork Princess and The Indigo Spell the most. Also looking forward to starting my 2013 reading challenge, and starting high school..."

CP2 here I come! and COB movie!! yay!

message 13: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

♥ Katniss*aka Anne wrote: "Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "I think 2013 is going to be an amazing year for fangirls xD"

I know right."

Like the best year ever! Until we're all complaining about the books that we have to wait for to come out in 2014 :P

message 14: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Eee I know!!

message 15: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Haha, it's a never ending fangirl cycle xD

message 16: by Daria (new)

Daria  (blame-the-nargles) omg being a fangirl is a curse, really. :P

message 17: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

And yet it's also strangly a gift because we bask in the glory of all these awesome books and TV shows and musicians :P

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I don't think I have any plans, but I think it's going to be an exciting year...especially for a fangirl House of Hades OMGOMG

message 19: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Alyssa wrote: "I don't think I have any plans, but I think it's going to be an exciting year...especially for a fangirl House of Hades OMGOMG"

I know! There are so many good books coming out: Boundless, House of Hades(even though I'm only starting MoA tomorrow:P), Requiem, ect. :D

message 20: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa And movies too!

message 21: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Yes. Like City of Bones. I haven't even read the series, although I plan to soon, and I want to see that. And Warm Bodies!

message 22: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa The 2nd Percy Jackson movie is coming out, but I'm not sure if I want to see it or not...
There's also other non-book-to-movie movies coming out that I want to see like Despicable Me 2 because I'm a child inside xD

message 23: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Don't feel bad! I want to see Despicable Me 2 and Monsters Inc. 2 :P

message 24: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Embrace your inner child!! I still have the mind of a 6 year old.

message 25: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Lol xD There's also another Thor movie and I'll probably go see Catching Fire too. So many movies...

message 26: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Me too, Anne.

Oh yeah. I forgot Catching Fire! I really want to see the new Thor movie too :)

message 27: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

CATCHING FIRE! ommgggg soo excited!! I watched The hunger games last night with my brother for the millionth time and it was SOOO GOODD! Although I couldnt fall asleep because that creepy music was stuck in my head and I kept seeing Clove coming at me with a knife... *shudders*

message 28: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa LOL I watched it with my friends in the theatre. I read the books a while ago though, so I can't really comment on the accuracy of it for a book-to-movie, but I really liked it! My friend thought it was funny when Rue died though. I thought she was insane.

message 29: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

I cried so hard when Rue died in the book! In the movie, I was more just like 'eh, thats sad'. I think the movie did a good job capturing the book but I hate that they left out Madge or whatever, the mayor's daughter. She was an important part of the story.

message 30: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "I cried so hard when Rue died in the book! In the movie, I was more just like 'eh, thats sad'. I think the movie did a good job capturing the book but I hate that they left out Madge or whatever, t..."

For me it was the other way around! I cried during the movie but not during the booK!!
And about Madge- OMGGG I knowww!! I freakin hated that! i was soo mad 2! i really liked madge! sorry for splling mistakes i am typing really fast.... :)DD

message 31: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Alyssa wrote: "LOL I watched it with my friends in the theatre. I read the books a while ago though, so I can't really comment on the accuracy of it for a book-to-movie, but I really liked it! My friend thought i..."

I went with My mom the night it came out! I was going to see it with friends but they ditched me last minute and then went to see it without me 2 weeks later. >.< And of course my moms sitting there in horror like, "Sweetie! HOW DO YOU ENJOY THIS?? THIS IS HORRIBLE!"

message 32: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Yeah, I haven't read the books in a while, so I sorta forgot about her and the fact that they left her out...
But I think she's in the second movie.

message 33: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

♥ Katniss*aka Anne wrote: "Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "I cried so hard when Rue died in the book! In the movie, I was more just like 'eh, thats sad'. I think the movie did a good job capturing the book but I hate t..."

Haha, it's cool. I seriously was mad. I liked Madge too! She was so important to the story!

message 34: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Yeah, I haven't read the books in a while, so I sorta forgot about her and the fact that they left her out...
But I think she's in the second movie."

But how are they supposed to explain her suddenly being there?

message 35: by Daria (new)

Daria  (blame-the-nargles) ugh YES it bugged me soooooo much that they didn't put Madge in the movie!!! Your right, Damieka, she was SOOOOO important to the story!!!!!!1 :(

message 36: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Ikr?! She gave her the pin for God's sake!

message 37: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Yeah and then Katniss gives it to Prim and then prim gives it back to her in the movie! And like wtf???/?? WHY? WHY?????!

message 38: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

That made no sense! They did not need to add that!!

message 39: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

IKR!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Going to see City of Bones and Catching fire in the movies, at midnight or whenever the first showing is.