The very classy book club discussion

Get to know your fellow members > What are your hobbies/intrests?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (the smiling cupcake), Lady Amber (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 56 comments Mod
I like to watch tv, go for walks and paint my nails. What about you? :)

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) I love to sit in my bed cuddling with my cat in a blanket, drinking tea or hot chocolate and reading. I also love sitting on the couch on my computer.

message 3: by Samantha (last edited Jan 01, 2013 01:43AM) (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Some of my hobbies would be photography, music, reading, art, and writing.
Interests... Modeling and partying. Oh and animals.

message 4: by Amber (the smiling cupcake), Lady Amber (new)

cool :)

message 5: by l (new)

l I love reading (quite obviously), watching movies and acting. Only writing this have I realised that I don't have that many hobbies xD

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) haha xD I see you like Tangled. :) I'm a Disnerd. :P

message 7: by Amber (the smiling cupcake), Lady Amber (new)

same here :)

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 17 comments I like to play the piano and hang out with my friends and meeting new people online and going out to eat and going to the movies

message 9: by Els (new)

Els (Elss) | 35 comments I like sailing, playing guitar and spending time with my friends and boyfriend

message 10: by Saria (new)

Saria I like to play instruments, frolic in fields of daisies, and bake pastries with the Pillsbury Doughboy!

message 11: by Ter (new)

Ter | 3 comments I enjoy a brew, playing drums, appreciating music. I spend most of my time writing, online, and refusing to practice.