Authors, readers, bloggers, reviewers, publisher group discussion

READER corner > Looking for books to review...

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 3 comments Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I have also just set up a new blog which I will be posting the reviews too also.
I prefer eBooks but I will also review print.

I hope to be reviewing some of your lovely books soon

Thanks!! :)

message 2: by Shawnda (new)

Shawnda Currie (shawndacurrie) | 1 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I have also just set up a new blog wh..."

Hi Rebecca,
I recently published the second book of The Evolved Trilogy. It's geared towards YA and is about time travel and psychic abilities.
Both books are free on amazon 5 & 6 Jan 2012:

Altered - Revelations of the Evolved (book one)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007...

Broken - Afflictions of the Evolved (book two)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A...

If you are interested and miss the free downloads, I would be happy to gift them to you.

Thank you for your time!

Shawnda

message 3: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Collier (brandoncollier) Rebecca!

I have a story that needs to be reviewed.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Rebecca
My fantasy novel could use some reviews, I can gift the ebook to you from Amazon. If you're interested, send me the email address you use on Amazon, ErikaBirthright Bestowed

message 5: by Frederick (new)

Frederick Coxen (FLCoxen) | 3 comments Hi Rebecca

I would appreciate it if you would review my book, "The Great Promise". The book is a compelling memoir from my grandfather's WW One journal and a promise he made but never kept. If you're interested, send me your Amazon email address so that I can gift you an ebook. If you would prefer a physical copy, please let me know the address to send it to. Thanks

message 6: by Mahita (last edited Mar 16, 2013 08:20AM) (new)

Mahita Vas | 1 comments Hi Rebecca, I hope it isn't too late to ask you to consider my book for your review. If you are willing to review my book, please let me know if I may send you an epub or mobile file. Thank you. Praying To The Goddess Of Mercy, A Memoir Of Mood Swings

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 7 comments Hi Rebecca
I write crime mystery/women's lit style books based in rural England. I have 3 books published. If you would be interested in reviewing any of them please let me know and I'll get a copy to you.
Diana J FebryDiana J Febry

message 8: by Debra (last edited Mar 24, 2013 12:46PM) (new)

Debra Martin | 1 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

I am looking for new books to review....I have been reviewing them for a while now and I post the reviews on here and any other sites the authors request. I have also just set up a new blog wh..."

I have a paranormal romance called Radiance:Love after Death.Read two chapters on the look inside feature to see if you are interested in reviewing.My e-mail is heart-stone@live.com Put review in the subject line.Thanks so much.Radiance:Love after Death

message 9: by Notti (new)

Notti Thistledore (nottithistledore) | 2 comments Hi Rebecca,

Hi everyone,

I'm the author of the Chatswood Spooks illustrated chapter books. I'd be delighted to offer a free ebook copy of your choice of the Chatswood Spooks #1, #2 or #3 if you'd like to have a read.

A Frightful Recipe (The Chatswood Spooks, #1) by Notti Thistledore Sheets and Ladders (The Chatswood Spooks #2) by Notti Thistledore The Hallidays' Maladies (Chatswood Spooks #3) by Notti Thistledore

I can provide the books in ePUB or MOBI formats.

If you're interested, just leave a comment or email me at notti.thistledore AT gmail.com to request a review copy.
Thanks for your time!

Best,

Notti

message 10: by Lewis (new)

Lewis Nene (lewisneneauthor) | 7 comments Hi Rebecca
I'm trying to get some reviews for my book 'Nothing you can do'.
It's contemporary fiction about a man trying to come to terms with a death in his family.
This is the link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nothing-you-c...

I've worked in and written for theatre and radio and have one published crime novel but this
Is my first piece of straight fiction

It's 77p on Amazon - hope that doesn't put you off.
Lewis.

message 11: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Hunt (staceytianna) | 3 comments I'm trying t get some reviews for my book "The Prophecy" and I'd greatly appreciate it if you and anyone else would review it:) It's an eBook for the kindle, and it's also in the Fantasy genre.

Description: In this exciting adventure, a deadly group of terrorists known as The Predatorials rise under the command of their leader, Zorgoth, who has a deadly goal and an enigmatic apprentice by the name of Zorren whom he is enrolling in King Casimir's School, of which students who attend have a chance to become the next ruler of Planet Cascade. The world hangs in the balance as a torn Cascada must choose who to save -- her best friend, Meldon, from falling into the darkness and joining the shadowy divison of the Predatorials, or Zorren, after he won her heart. He's the mysterious new guy with a dark power and devious ties to Zorgoth.

Here's the link for Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Prophecy-Ca...

Here's the link for Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

message 12: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Peltier | 7 comments Hi, I could use a review too. I'm a first time author, self-published on Amazon for Kindle. I am not sure how to go about it, but I think I can lend the book to you on your Amazon account, Rebecca (if you can walk me through it). It's a YA novel about an American boy who goes to the Mediterranean to study sharks and gets caught up in a local shark legend that revolves around the island's royal family. Here's the link to the book. Isola di Squalo

message 13: by Lewis (new)

Lewis Nene (lewisneneauthor) | 7 comments I'm not sure if this is the right place but just in case ... thank you.
Ever since joining Goodreads my book has taken off and is finally selling on Amazon.
Hopefully helpful reviews will follow.

Link -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nothing-you-c...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Shreesha wrote: "Hello All!

This is Shreesha. I have a personal blog. www.bombayiyengar.blogspot.in

Needless to say, I love reading books and I have even posted a few reviews on the blog. I fully intend to make t..."

Hi Shreesha,
I would love to get my mystery novel, Killer Rumors, reviewed. An honest and detailed review is always appreciated. I look forward hearing from you soon, Shreesha. Thank you for your support.

Antonello Fiore
Author of, Killer Rumors
Killer Rumors (Frank Rinelli, #1) by Antonello Fiore

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments Hi all,

I'm looking for a self-published sci-fi book to review for my blog of limited readership. I don't read a lot of sci-fi, so I'm looking for something kind of light on the sci, or at least that won't make me feel stupid. (I'm in an effort to broaden my horizons...long story) Anyone wrote anything that they want to share? Email me: limbomonkey@yahoo.com

message 16: by Diana (new)

Diana Febry (dianaj) | 7 comments Shreesha wrote: "Hello All!

Needless to say, I love reading books and I have even posted a few reviews on the blog. I fully intend to make t..."

Hi Shreesha
I write mystery books. If you have time I would love you to read and review for me. I put the book links below so you can take a peek and decide whether they would interest you.

Skeletons of BirkburyDebts and DruidsElephant in the room

message 17: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Robinson (robb_lucas) | 3 comments Hi, although I am new to the group. Would you mind if I asked you to review my last published piece?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15...

Many thanks in advance.

message 18: by Pete (new)

Pete Densmore (petedensmore) | 4 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi,

Hi Rebecca,

That is very generous offer. I would really appreciate a candid review for my book, DADspirations: The 1st 100 Days of Fatherhood, on Amazon for Kindle. http://www.amazon.com/DADspirations-F...

Please let me know how I can help you, thanks!

message 19: by Pete (new)

Pete Densmore (petedensmore) | 4 comments Shreesha wrote: "Hello All!

Hi Shreesha,

Interesting blog. Would you provide a review for my book, DADspirations: The 1st 100 Days of Fatherhood, on Amazon for Kindle. http://www.amazon.com/DADspirations-F...

Please let me know how I can help you, thanks!

message 20: by Susanna (last edited Jun 05, 2013 04:42PM) (new)

Susanna (susannaivy) | 2 comments Hi Rebecca and Shreesha,

I would love you to promote my two books.

One Galapagos Dream is just two more days free until the 7th of June and its a photo book only. http://amzn.to/ZkmePS
The other one Cheeky Monkeys is about a handicapped monkey I met in Ecuador and which touched my heart so I wrote this book to help monkeys. If you like I could send you a link were you can download my original sind it is not for free right now. http://amzn.to/13aE4lj
I need the help of reviewer like you to help raise awareness for the animals.
Please let me know if you can review, I would be very happy :)

Susanna Ivy

message 21: by Briana (new)

Briana Lawrence | 3 comments Treat Me Kindly

Hi there! My book is both new and reviewable. I'd love it if you took a crack at it. "Treat Me Kindly" is a supernatural murder mystery that takes place in current times. Mild mannered Matthew Sharpton is having the worst existence possible. He lives in his parents' basement after his fiancee upgraded to a better man. To make his father happy, he goes to a charity auction hosted by the company the old man works for. While there, he ends up bidding on a beautiful bird and taking it home. It's here that he discovers that this isn't an ordinary bird. The bird has the ability to turn just as human as Matthew -- minus the thinning hair. The woman is more than happy to belong to Matthew as long as he does one simple thing. "Treat Me Kindly."

Meanwhile, Alex Sampson is a detective assigned to a case where Frank Marko, an ex-rockstar, has been found dead in his home. The only evidence is a small butterfly that was found by the body. The strange thing about the butterfly is that it's an extinct species. After some investigating, Alex discovers that the butterfly came from a charity auction that promises "rare" and "exotic" animals unlike any other. Those words ring true as more people in the city are killed in bizarre ways, the only evidence being some sort of remnant from an animal.

If this sounds like something you'd like to read, I can send you an eBook copy of the book. Please email me at brichibi@yahoo.com

Thanks, and take care!

message 22: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Rae | 16 comments Are you still looking for books to review? My second one just came out, and I'd love it if you reviewed the first and second one (they're in a series) Sunshine (Sunshine, #1) by Nikki Rae Sun Poisoned (Sunshine, #2) by Nikki Rae

message 23: by Paula (new)

Paula M. Youmell | 2 comments Hi Rebecca,

If your eyes are not tired from reading so many books, how about reviewing my book on whole food nutrition, whole health living?

Would appreciate the reviews you write.

Let me know, Paula

www.HandsOnHealthHH.com

message 24: by Lewis (last edited Jul 24, 2013 06:03AM) (new)

Lewis Nene (lewisneneauthor) | 7 comments Hi Rebecca.

My book 'Nothing you can do' has been well received by book and writing groups here in Cambridge but so far I've not been able to persuade someone to put up a Kindle review.

In an effort to get the book moving it's free for 5 days starting 25th July (tomorrow!!).

The book's about coping with a dying parent and the way we go about handling a death in the family in the 21st century.

It's a tough read in places, occasionally humorous and ultimately worth your time.
It would be great to get some feedback from you if you're still reviewing.
Best wishes.

Nothing you can do

message 25: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 3 comments Hi guys and girls,
After a little hiatus due to work commitments, I am back with a vengeance! If you lovely authors have any books or works in progresses you would like me to review then please send them to my personal email address rapidreviewer1990@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you all soon!

Kind regards
Becky