The Black Tower discussion

FINAL COUNTDOWN

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments 9 DAYS UNTIL A MEMORY OF LIGHT!

message 2: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments 8 days to AMOL

message 3: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments 7 days to go!

message 4: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Geary (KagedBooks) (kagedbooks) | 81 comments 6 DAYS!!!!!!!

message 5: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments ya i screwed up the count somhow

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (gielske) | 40 comments Anyone any ideas why itunes set the releasedate for the audiobooks somewhere in april? previous WoT audiobooks were released with the books.

message 7: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Geary (KagedBooks) (kagedbooks) | 81 comments Audible.com is releasing it same day. Maybe because Sanderson's podcast is sponsored by audible they have the first rights to it, idk.

message 9: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments 5 DAYS TO GO!

message 11: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments 4 days

message 12: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments 3 days!

message 13: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments happy bday to me! 2 days left! now i just have to wait till tuesday for my present.

message 14: by Kenneth (last edited Jan 07, 2013 05:35AM) (new)

Kenneth Geary (KagedBooks) (kagedbooks) | 81 comments TOMORROW

[image error]

message 15: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (gielske) | 40 comments just finished reading summaries of all previous books. Now I'm practicaly bouncing in my chair with impatience for the release. Still regretting I started my complete reread 2 or 3 months to early for the release, but ah well... S**t happens.

message 16: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments yup im going back and rereading all the best bits of ToM today. i'll save the tower of genji for tomorrow morning.

message 17: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (gielske) | 40 comments btw I've got the audiobook version in pre order on audible, but there is a time difference between the US and us (Netherlands) will I have to wait for nearly a day before I will be able to download it?

message 18: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Geary (KagedBooks) (kagedbooks) | 81 comments [image error]

GUESS WHAT GOT DELIVERED EARLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 19: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (gielske) | 40 comments It's the 8th 0.03 here now!! Release day! but since I can't download amol yet, I'd better get some sleep. In preparation for the long listen ahead...

message 20: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments ken you lucky bastard. enjoy. only a few hours left here on the east coast.

message 21: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 32 comments I had preordered my copy, and so today when I got to Dymocks I was really pissed that THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE IT YET.
So I sent them a very angry e-mail.

message 22: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Geary (KagedBooks) (kagedbooks) | 81 comments Go buy them now. I'm on the east coast too Ben, idk how i got so lucky. Next countdown Febuary 18th. Baltimore book signing!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments sitting in front of Barnes and Noble. 30 minutes to go. heve fun everybody i'll see you after the end of the world!

message 24: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (gielske) | 40 comments And I've got him too :-) But this was my first and last audible download... What under the light were they thinking when they decided to offer their downloads in .aa extension?? Whats wrong with regular .mp3?? Now I was forced to instal the audible app on my tablet, just to be able to open my purchase :-S

message 25: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (willowess) | 5 comments Kenneth wrote: "

GUESS WHAT GOT DELIVERED EARLY?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Oh you are soooooooo lucky!!!

message 26: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (willowess) | 5 comments I am going to buy my copy today!!!!

message 27: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments spoiler

i totally just cheared out loud at Moiraines first appearance.

message 28: by Levi (new)

Levi de Groot | 19 comments TODAY!!!!!!! happy reading everyone!

message 29: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 32 comments Ben wrote: "spoiler

i totally just cheared out loud at Moiraines first appearance."

Oh my god, I did too! I literally jumped around my living room until I heard someone coming..

message 30: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (gielske) | 40 comments Jeroen is having a great time watching me go through amol :-)

message 31: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (gielske) | 40 comments I've made a new topic in individual books so we can discuss amol without ruining it for the rest with our spoilers.