Make Me Yours (Unravel Me, #2) Make Me Yours discussion

Virgin hero

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Noelle What are some contemporary romance books where the hero is a virgin? I have only come across that theme in Make Me Yours by Kendall Ryan and Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward.

Linz Control - Charlotte stein

message 4: by Lilith (new)

Lilith Beauty and the Billionaire
An amazing book, and can be read as a standalone. :)

message 5: by Peggy (last edited Jan 19, 2014 05:53PM) (new) - added it

Peggy Here a few that I have read with virgin heroin. I have a goodreads "shelf" for virgins, lol:
Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2) by Cherrie Lynn
The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionaire, #3) by Jennifer Probst
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2) by C.J. Roberts
Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2) by Madeline Sheehan - but not a virgin for long, lol.
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire and Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) by Jamie McGuire
Rule (Marked Men, #1) by Jay Crownover
Shattered Hart (The Hart Family, #2) by Ella Fox , Loving Hart (The Hart Family, #3) by Ella Fox and Missing Hart (The Hart Family, #5) by Ella Fox : You have to read the VERY sexy 1st book in the series where the heroine is definitely not a virgin before these though.
Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day
Sheltered by Charlotte Stein
Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1) by R.L. Mathewson
Beautifully Damaged by L.A. Fiore
Hard to Love by Kendall Ryan
Private Message (Private, #1) by Danielle Torella : I thought this was a crap book though.
Losing Me, Finding You (Triple M, #1) by C.M. Stunich though this is a very poorly written, not worth your time book.

A couple young adult that are AWESOME reads with a virgin heroine:
Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover , I don't think they sleep together until close to the end of the second book.
Losing It (Losing It, #1) by Cora Carmack