Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Inactive Meetup Groups > Seattle VF Meetup

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy McGee (mandymcgee) | 14 comments I want to start up a Seattle Meetup. Who in Seattle can meet up on Capitol Hill? Elliott Bay Books.

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments I can! I go to school at SCCC, right by that location. My schedule can be a bit crazy though.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (teaneko) | 6 comments Depends, I live in Wenatchee...

message 4: by Kelsy (new)

Kelsy (kelsyfish) | 20 comments I can, too!

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy McGee (mandymcgee) | 14 comments I am pretty much open. Julie when are you free?

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments The weekends aren't great for me, but I could try if that works for everyone else. Tuesday evenings are good for me at 6pm. Does that work for anyone else?

message 7: by Mandy (new)

Mandy McGee (mandymcgee) | 14 comments can we do 7pm? I have a friend that gets out of work at 6pm an wouldn't get to the hill til 7.

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments I can stay for about an hour, until 8. Will that work alright?

message 9: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments Also, if we start this month I should mention that I read Outlander 2 yrs ago and didn't like it very much, so I'm not going to reread it this month. Just FYI.

message 10: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (teaneko) | 6 comments So we have a place and a time?

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (yonderuusagi) | 17 comments Monday would be better. I don't have transportation except for Sunday and Monday, unless someone would be willing to meet me in Lynnwood and give me a ride.

message 12: by Mandy (new)

Mandy McGee (mandymcgee) | 14 comments I can't meet up next week because I have to curate an art opening and DJ an event. Lets do the 14th or 15th at 630ish? Elliott Bay Books. Does that work. Which date is best for you guys? I want to bring as many people into this as possible.

message 13: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments I can't do the 14th, but is that week too early anyway for people to have read the book(s) by then?

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (yonderuusagi) | 17 comments It might be best to wait at least another week or maybe two after the 14th. The cut off date is the 29th and not everyone reads very fast.

message 15: by Mandy (new)

Mandy McGee (mandymcgee) | 14 comments that is ok with me. wanna try sometime the week of the 21st? you are right...i just got the book (finally). i was waiting for it to come in.

message 16: by Kathryn (last edited Jan 08, 2013 07:33PM) (new)

Kathryn (teaneko) | 6 comments Possible to do a Hangout for us that are too far away? Online that is.

message 17: by Mandy (new)

Mandy McGee (mandymcgee) | 14 comments Yes Kathryn. I am hoping to do a google hangout along with the meeting as well.

message 18: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (teaneko) | 6 comments You are marvelous. <3 Thank you.

message 19: by Mandy (new)

Mandy McGee (mandymcgee) | 14 comments Jan got crazy for me and I couldn't meet up. I hope you guys did one. Lets def. make one for the next book. I started a FB group for seattle meetups. You guys should join it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/13553...

message 20: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments I want to meet up, too! I sent a join request on the FB group, but it seemed weird without saying hi here, too. So...hi!

message 21: by C.G. (new)

C.G. (samatwitch) | 110 comments Felicia will be in Seattle at the end of the month for Emerald City Comicon (and so will I), if any of you are going to that.

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (yonderuusagi) | 17 comments I'm going! It's the weekend before my birthday!

message 23: by C.G. (new)

C.G. (samatwitch) | 110 comments Yay for early birthday presents! ;)

message 24: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments I'm going, but only on Sunday.

message 25: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments Any interest in meeting this month?

message 26: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments I'd like to!

message 27: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1 comments Is there any interest or a group for farther north?

message 28: by C.G. (new)

C.G. (samatwitch) | 110 comments How far north? As in northern WA or into BC?

message 29: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments I have the entire last week of March off, so if people are available that week count me in! I think last time there was talk of meeting at Elliot Bay books?

message 30: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments How does Tuesday the 26th sound? In the evening...7-8ish? Elliot Bay sounds fine with me!

message 31: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments 6ish would work better for me, but if that's too early for everyone else I understand. By 8pm I'm usually home and getting ready for bed! Lol. Also, that's the same night as the videocast so I'm not sure I want to miss that...

message 32: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments Oh, good point, I tend to be busy on Tuesdays, so I normally watch them later on YouTube. Monday would work for me...or Friday...

message 33: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments Monday is probably better for me. Anyone else want to weigh in? What time works for everyone?

message 34: by Julie (new)

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments It doesn't look like I can do Monday, actually. Hopefully I'll be able to do it next month!

message 35: by Debbi (new)

Debbi Murray | 2 comments How often does this meet? I would be interested in participating. Thanks!

message 36: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments Well, it hasn't really happened the last few oaths, but we should get around to it this time, I'd like to discuss the book! Any dates/times that work best for people this month? I can't really do Tuesdays or Wednesdays, but other than that pretty much anything works!

message 37: by Loretta (new)

Loretta (lorettafalco) We should try meeting eastside or at the Landing in Renton so parking isn't really a huge issue

message 38: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinpatty) I think Renton would be great. I have a hard time getting to Seattle after work on week days but meeting in Renton would work for me.

message 39: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments When were people thinking?

message 40: by Loretta (new)

Loretta (lorettafalco) Seattle can be such a pain.. Love the city and all, but I don't like being the one driving lol. Weekends work best for me, I could kind of work week days with a heads up. I was thinking maybe sometime during the weekend of June 1st and 2nd? What about you guys??

message 41: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinpatty) If we are meeting in Renton any time works for me. Seattle weekends work best.

message 42: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments I'd rather not bother with Renton on a weeknight, so June 1/2 is fine with me.

message 43: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinpatty) Both those days work for me also.

message 44: by Loretta (new)

Loretta (lorettafalco) Ok, I guess next question is where? There are a lot of cool spots at the landing. My favorites are Papaya cafe and Thai 65. There's a schnoo, panera bread, top pot doughnuts, and a couple other places. I'm cool with wherever you guys would like to go.

message 45: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments I have no favorites in the landing, so wherever is fine. Do we want to do the evening of the 2nd? Something just came up, so either lunch on the first or dinner or later on the 2nd would be best for me.

message 46: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinpatty) I am good with any of those places and anytime in the weekend works for me. Just let me know where and when.

message 47: by Loretta (new)

Loretta (lorettafalco) How about dinner or later on the 2nd? I like many places at the landing, but was thinking of Papaya cafe or Thai65 maybe?

message 48: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinpatty) I think both places look great. I don't have a preference. Does anyone else?

message 49: by Loretta (new)

Loretta (lorettafalco) I think Papaya sounds good, but am fine with whatever.

message 50: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments I'm fine with whatever.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.