Enclave (Razorland, #1) Enclave discussion

Books similar?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theresa (new) - added it

Theresa I absolutely love this series and I would give anythin to find more like it, I am a huge zombie post apocalyptic addict! I have read any and all that I could find where there was some sort of romance between the survivors while fighting the zombies or whatever it was they were battling! I have read everything from The Forest of Hands and Teeth to this to the Contagion series as well...among countless others....there are just too many to list...I will work on updating my books read list for people to view but in the mean time if you have any suggestions please let me know...any zombie style post apocalypse with a little survivor romance thrown in! Thanks so much and happy reading!

Dustbin I really liked the Rot and Ruin books by Jonathan Marberry that you have on your list, I think you should make them a priority and Warm Bodies by Issac Marion is a 'zombie love story' I think they have just made it in to a film.

Also Ashes by ilsa j Bicka was ok but just up your street. Then there is Partials by Dan Wells and Blood Red Road by Moira Young

If you like Dsytopia with a love story then my fav's are Divergent
Veronica Roth, Chaos Walking - Patrick Ness, Legend - Marie Lu, Unwind - Neal Shusterman, Maze Runner - James Dashner so many more,

Hope these help and check out what I've read for other stuff, it seems we have similar tastes

Love Dustbin

message 3: by Esme (new) - added it

Esme Hollowland This is about zombies :)

If you like good ol' vampires, not the sparkly type, but real suck your blood and brain juice, then you should try Darkness Falls I loved it and it has romance thrown in, not so much it ruins it :D

And as Dustbin said the Chaos Walking series, its pretty awesome :D

Hope these help :D

message 4: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger Dustbin wrote: "I really liked the Rot and Ruin books by Jonathan Marberry that you have on your list, I think you should make them a priority and Warm Bodies by Issac Marion is a 'zombie love story' I think they ..."

^^^^ i agree with a lot of these books! take her considerations, plus i also loved enclave!!!

Becca You should try Angelfall by Susan Ee.