Happily Ever After Book Club discussion

Favorite Books & Authors > Favorites of 2012

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
I'm still working on my list, but was wondering what your favorites were of 2012. Did you find any hidden gems or new authors?

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Waters | 68 comments My top two favorite series from this year were Hush Hush saga and The River of Times series. Oh and the Tigers curse series. I read so many good ones this year! The Talisman series was also really good. Ok, I can't narrow it down! There were just too many good ones.

message 3: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 166 comments Mod
I love it when there are too many to choose from. I will say my favorite book of the year was Edenbrooke. I just fell in love with everything about that book. I will also say however that books for me run together with the years. I have loved falling in love with Sarah Eden and Jenni James. They have both become two of my favorite authors. Another fun year of reading. Kath, what did you think of your new kindle?

message 4: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Waters | 68 comments I completely forgot about Edenbrooke (it's been too long since I read it :)) That one was soo good too! See, just way too many to narrow it down!