Happily Ever After Book Club discussion

Book & Poll Discussions > January 2013 - One Classic Latin Lover, Please

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
Happy New Year!! I am really looking forward to this new year. There are a lot of great books coming out this year that I just can't wait to read them. Speaking of, this months choice was pretty close. I'm glad to announce that One Classic Latin Lover, Please will be January's pick. I'm a HUGE McClure fan, her books are all about the "happily ever after". As always, we will have the book discussion on January 20th. Happy reading!

message 2: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Adams (marisa_adams) | 10 comments Any suggestions on where to find this one? I must be seriously inept, but I cannot find it on Amazon. I looked when the poll was up and again tonight but cannot seem to locate it. If you click on the Goodreads link and select Amazon as the online source, nothing comes up.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
I don't think it's available on Amazon yet. For now you can only get it directly from the authors website (www.distractionsink.com). I'll keep my eyes open and let you know when it's available on Amazon...

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 635 comments Mod
Okay, I checked with Marcia and it doesn't look like the book will be available for Kindle/Nook for awhile (probably a month or so). For now it's only available on her site. I got my copy from her site and it's super easy to get it transferred to your ereader. If you have any questions on how it do it just let me know. :)

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 81 comments FYI if any of you like me pre-ordered the book in softcover I found out it will not ship until the 10th or 15th of January. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! Ordered it October 16th. Oh well nothing I can do about it now except wait.

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 166 comments Mod
Fun choice all!! I myself have read it and enjoyed it.

message 7: by Teryn (new)

Teryn | 120 comments Sharon wrote: "FYI if any of you like me pre-ordered the book in softcover I found out it will not ship until the 10th or 15th of January. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! Ordered it October 16th. Oh well nothing I can ..."

I am waiting right along with you. *sigh*

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie (Hiding in the Pages) | 188 comments Mod
I'm still waiting for my book. If it doesn't get here in the next week, I'll be late for the discussion!!! I'm soooo excited to read it though--it'll be worth the wait. :)

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 81 comments Katie,I feel your pain. I keep watching for the mail lady to see if she brought it but no luck yet!!!!! I hear it is wonderful. As always with mlm books. I will probably be up until 3:00am the day it comes 'cuz you know I will not put it down.