GraveTells Book Club discussion

Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
This topic is about Fated
Fated by Rebecca Zanetti > Introduce yourself here!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore (davincikittie) | 119 comments Mod
Hi guys! Let us know you're in for this book discussion. Just post a quick intro and "hi" and let us know what you're most excited about for Fated! If you've already read it, please feel free to join in, maybe even do a re-read along with us. =) Just be sure to avoid spoilers. You can use < spoiler > text < / spoiler > without the spaces to hide anything you think might be too far ahead of the discussion. Have fun!

message 2: by D (new) - rated it 5 stars

D Thomas (mammy4423) | 1 comments HI, I am D. I have read and love this book. I will try to get in on the discussion, but I have some pretty bad days and I never know when they will hit, so I will be in and out.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years!

D wrote: "HI, I am D. I have read and love this book. I will try to get in on the discussion, but I have some pretty bad days and I never know when they will hit, so I will be in and out."

Welcome, D! I'm excited you're joining us! Feel free to chat as much as you feel comfortable/able to. I sort of went about this series backwards, having read Hunted, Consumed, and Provoked for reviews before reading the first 2.5 books, so I'm looking forward to seeing this from the start!

Vampfiction Hello, I am from Austin and miss reading books with some of you! :) Think I finally have time to read the book of the month. Haven't read this author yet but I am looking forward to it.

message 5: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A (amb86) | 200 comments Mod
I am the same way, this will be my first time reading this. I have read some of the others ones from the series before reading this one. I loved the other ones I have read so I can't wait to read the first one and kind of put all the pieces together. Can't wait to discuss the book with you all :)

Rhianna (rhireading) | 16 comments Hey everybody! I'm Rhianna, you can call me Rhi. I haven't read FATED yet, my copy has actually been sitting here collecting dust since I won it and I honestly don't even remember entering the giveaway for it. lol I'm not even sure what it's about. *facepalm* Which should make it a nice change of pace from all the review reading I need to do. :P In fact... I think I better go pull it from the shelf before midnight or I'll forget to start it.

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 3 comments Hi, I'm going to try. I have a copy but haven't read it yet. So this should be a good time :).

Brandy | 14 comments Hi all...This is actually my first book discussion. I read this once several months ago but currently drawing a blank on all the plot and characters so this will be good for me to actually pay attention. Can't wait to get started.

message 9: by Iris (new)

Iris (ipro) | 7 comments I'm in... I think this might be one I actually don't already own. lol

Avidreader07 | 7 comments Hi all! My name's Amanda and I live in Florida. I have already read this book (probably 3 times or so) - its a very addicting read and the first book in an awesome series. This is my first book discussion, but I'm really looking forward to it :)

Avidreader07 wrote: "Hi all! My name's Amanda and I live in Florida. I have already read this book (probably 3 times or so) - its a very addicting read and the first book in an awesome series. This is my first book dis..."
Welcome, Amanda!!