Young Adult Book Club for Bloggers and Readers discussion

Games > Story Makers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 31, 2012 12:44AM) (new)

Each person has to write ONE sentence. It can be however long they want and about anything they want (make it go along with the previous line) as long as it is ONE sentence. I will end it when I feel it's finished - so please do not conclude the book on your turn. . .when it is all finished, I will copy and paste everybody's sentences and put it in a new post.

PS. Please not everyone is an amazing writer, so please no criticism, if there is and I become aware of it - you WILL be deleted, without warning.

I will start....

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Once upon a time there was a 17 year old girl, walking through the woods on a rainy day, she thought to herself "I hope I can get there on time!"

[next person, or few people - should make mention of her name and where she is going. also if you want to ask/say something put this "[]" before and after that portion of what you are saying like I'm doing here.]

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa There was a break between the cascade of rainfall and chaos, a silence fell upon the woods, an eerie chill ran through Delena, someone was watching her.

message 4: by Currer (new)

Currer Jean (currerjean) For a moment she could feel her heart pound, beating like a trapped bird, but then she called herself with the her mother's old words: 'Don't be afraid of the big bad wolf'.

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) She started to walk again toward the old hospital building that was no longer in use at the end of the woods, while she kept telling herself the words once her mother told her, again and again.

message 6: by Ebony (new)

Ebony | 36 comments Then the girl's second personality kicked in, the intelligent one. She thought to herself, "What the hell am I doing here? It's the middle of the night and I'm in the woods by myself going towards an abandoned hospital that looks like something out of Wrong Turn 3 (terrible movie by the way). .Something could jump out of the woods and kill me. I should go back." She turned around and went back the way she came