Diretioners who are Christians!!! discussion

Role playing-ness > Role Play!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 9,212 (9212 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 184 185

message 1: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

Ruthie | 1974 comments Mod
Sooo im not really one for roleplaying BUT I want this group to go far soooo here ya'll go!
anyone can be apart of it it doesn't really have to be between two people so everyone add in!! and remember no gettin dirty!

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments so when do we start?? does someone want to do the first post;)

message 4: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 2118 comments Mod
I WILL! (oh, and they all just live in one giant house, is that okay?)

Emma Horan rolled out of bed, groaning. She glanced at the clock by her bed. 8:23. "Poop.." She muttered, and walked across the room to her dresser, pulling on her underclothes and a t-shirt, then putting on a pair of jeans and walking downstairs. She bumped into Niall in the kitchen. "What are you doing up so early?" She asked her brother. He shrugged. "I was hungry.."

message 5: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

Ruthie was also down there.
"Why are you up so early Emma? I thought you wanted to sleep in this morning"

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments Katyln got out of bed and went downstairs. She immediately ran to the couch and turned on the tv.

message 7: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 2118 comments Mod
Emma smiled at Ruthie, "I don't know, really..." She shrugged. She poured herself some cereal and sat down at the counter, beginning to eat.
Niall rubbed Bella's arm gently, "Yeah, it really is too early.."

message 8: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

"Im soooo tired I don't know why me and Louis are going to the beach SOOOO early!!!! But I can't wait!!"

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments Bzzt!! Katyln picked up her white iPhone and saw that she had gotten a text from Liam. It said:

whats up??

she texted him back:

nm u??

She put her phone away and went back to watching tv.

message 10: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

Ruthie walks up to Louis room and taps lightly" cutie, are you awake yet?"
Louis responds sleepily" Im getting there"

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments Katyln follows Ruthie upstairs. "So whatcha doing??" she asks.

message 12: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

"Dang girl you scared the crap outta me! im just checkin on Louis. hes the one who said that we should get up early and here he is sleeping away"

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments "hahaa I'll get him up!!"

Katyln opened the door and started jumping on the bed.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Chole woke up and ran down stairs. Her hair was up in a loose bun and she was wearing booty shorts and a small white tee shirt. She got yogurt from the fridge and waved to everyone.

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments DING DONG!! the doorbell rang.
"can someone please open the door for me?? i forgot my key..." it was Liam.

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments "hey bella!!" where's Katyln, I need to ask her something..."

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments "ok thanks." he gave bella a quick hug and ran up the stairs.

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments Liam got to the top of the stairs and found Louis' door wide open. He heard giggles from inside Louis' room.
"what's going on in there??" he asked.

"um, nothing... just trying to get Louis up..." Katyln responded. "now what did you have to tell me??"

message 19: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (last edited Jan 02, 2013 06:03PM) (new)

"Hey girl why are ya jumpin on my boyfriends bed? louis get up ya sleepy head!!!"said Ruthie

message 20: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

"okay okay okay okay im up!" louis said.

message 21: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

Ruthie jumped on the bed next to him"hey bub howd ya sleep last night" she said kissing him on the cheek.

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments Katyln walked out of the room with Liam. They went to Katyln's room and sat down on her bed.

"I wanted to know if you were free today, to, ya know, go see a movie."

"toy story...?" Katyln whined.

"no, The Hunger Games"

"OH MY GOSH YESS!!"

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments "ok, want to see if Chole can come??" Liam asked her. Chole was one of Katyln's good friends.

message 24: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

Ruthie wandered in by herself
"whatcha guys up to today?"

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments Katyln and Liam went back downstairs. Chole wasn't around so they decided that they would go on their own. "Where's Louis??" Katyln asked after awhile. "I haven't seen him... well, besides the whole jumping-on-his-bed incident..."

message 26: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

"Hahahaha hes getting ready for the beach! Were gonna go surfing today!!! hey you and liam should come too!"

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments "ok!" Katyln exchanged glances with Liam, and she knew that it would be ok with him. So they got ready to go to the beach.

message 28: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

"hey katlyn do ya wann help me pick out which suit to wear?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Chole was still dressed in her booty shorts and her small white tank top. Eating yogurt.

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments "oh there you are chole!! wanna go to the movies with us tonight??" katyln asked. "and yeah, sure, ruthie!! id love too!!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Chole turned around. " oh hey guys, yeah I would love to! What movie?"

message 32: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (last edited Jan 02, 2013 06:34PM) (new)

"so which one do think I should wear girls?"

(btw my appearance is the first one :) )

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments "The Hunger Games" Katyln answered. ((sorry if u dont like that movie u can change it))

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments (Ruthie the third one)
"I like that one," Katyln said, pointing to the with the roses.
(gtg btw ttyl)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" Sounds great!! Who eles is going?"

message 36: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

(wait rosemary I though you and liam were going to the beach with louis and me?)
"Hey Bella you should come to the beach with us! It would be sooo much fun!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(( no its fine :) ))

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments "just me and Liam" Katyln said.
((I'm going to the movies later at night and I'm going to the beach during the day))

message 39: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (last edited Jan 02, 2013 06:40PM) (new)

" Well me and louis and liam and katelyn I think thats all. Which bikini should I wear Chloe?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Chole blushed hearing Liams name, she has the biggest crush on liam ever. " oh that's awesome. What time, I have some modeling crap I have to finish today so I need to know when were gonna go?"

(( fun!!))

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* | 90 comments ((gtg guys don't go to the beach without me))

message 42: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

" hahaha your soo funny! Modeling crap? I would say modeling fun!! But prob after lunch..I hate to eat at the beach cuz your food always seems to get sandy! what time is you "crap"? "

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" well I used to love modeling cause it came natural to me, but when I reached age 6 my mom forced me to model all the time so it feels like work now. Being a model is not what its crake up to be. But I still love modeling. Anyways my "crap" is noon till four a clock."

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2013 06:52PM) (new)

" Oh and by the way, I like the first one for you! It would look good on you. I own the second one."

message 45: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (last edited Jan 02, 2013 06:55PM) (new)

"awwwww well you can still come afterwards Chloe! And yeah I think ill do the first one..I like it and its good for surfing with. i don't wan any little wardrobe malfunctions ;) you should wear it then!"

message 46: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (last edited Jan 02, 2013 06:58PM) (new)

Ruthie looked over towards the couch. She works herself too hard Ruthie says to herself
"hey bella are you gonna come with us to the beach??"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe smile.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Chole sat down by Bella. " whats wrong."

message 49: by Ruthie, Mrs. Horan,or Tomlinson (new)

Ruthie sat on the other side of bella. "Whats up girly?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" I can help with make up!! And maybe run over some lines with you?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 184 185