Witch Hunter discussion

Alina Rose's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye ((Where Alina Rose, and her Dragon Blade live))

message 2: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Alina walked into her Apartment and looked around, then heard the Footsteps of her three girls running towards her. She smiled and waited.

message 3: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments Conrad waited on her shoulder.

message 4: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rachel, Tracy and Lisa all ran into the room and hugged Alina's leggs.

"Mama Lina, I runned around in a Race and I beated Lisa" Tracy said.

"And I found a new Hiding spot" Lisa said with a wide smile.

"Mama I falled and scraped my Knee" Rachel said pouting.

Rose nodded and listened to them tell their stories. "Aww, Poor Rachel, Wanna band-Aid?" She asked the youngest.

"Yes Pease Mama" Rachel said and nodded.

message 5: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Mama?"Conrad said looking at them,

message 6: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Like I said, I adopted them" Rose said and picked Rachel up and put her on her hip. "Rachel's Four, Tracy's Five and Lisa's the oldest at Six" She said with a smile.

"Your so...Small" Tracy said interested.

message 7: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments He narrowed his eyes"Ill kill you"
He pushed his sleeves up ready to fight.

message 8: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Hey it's a good thing, Maybe you can help me get our Ball back" Tracy said.

Lisa watched

message 9: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Huh?"he looked at her

message 10: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "It rolled under the bookshelf and I can't get it" She said.

message 11: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments He sighed"Guess it cant be helped"he went under and brought it out."Here yah go Tracy-chan,hey"

message 12: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Thank you, thank you Thank you" Tracy said excitedly and hugged him.

"Ball" Rachel said excitedly and squirmed in Rose's arms after they got back from putting a band aid on her knee. She squeeled excitedly and Rose put her down and Rachel and Tracy began wrestling each other for the ball.

message 13: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments He gasped cant breath."Lal Michi!" smoke surounded him and he stepped out at his normal height and looks."Ahh if i say Lal Michi I go back..,hey?"

message 14: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Rose smiled.

message 15: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments He turned to the kids."Hmm"

message 16: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye The three girls froze and giggled a little.

message 17: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Eh?"he looked them."What?"

message 18: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Run" Rachel said and ran away from him giggling,

Tracy and Lisa followed.

Rose shook her head and smiled.

message 19: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Why are they running?"he said looking as if he was totured.

message 20: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "It's a game, they want you to chase them." Rose explained.

message 21: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Oh."Oi you guys!!"he ran after then with amazing speed and picked them each up onto his shoulders and stopped at the table"Gottcha"

message 22: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye They squirmed and laughed, "Again again" Rachel said.

"No more, Bedtime girls" Rose said with a smile.

"Bedtime" Rachel said with a smile.

message 23: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Comeon ill tell yah a story,hey."

message 24: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye The girls all smiled and nodded.

message 25: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Then get in bed and tell me when your ready to"he said put his 01 bpin on his banddana.

message 26: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Lisa, Tracy and Rachel ran into their room and got into their Pyjamas. "Ready" they said excitedly.

message 27: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Okay"he came in with a flashlight"Its scary yah still wanna hear it,hey?"

message 28: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I love scary stories" Lisa said with a smile.

"No scawey" Rachel said trembling.

Tracy looked between her sisters.

message 29: by Pierce Withers (last edited Dec 30, 2012 11:12PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Its secret okay so dont tell anyone,hey"his sky blue eyes narrowed dangerously

message 30: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Blade won't let you hurt us" Tracy said and quirked her brow. "And Rachel doesn't like scary stories." She said.

Blade sat on the roof two levels above them.

message 31: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Who?And why would I hurt you?"

message 32: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Blade's Mama's Dragon, And your eyes narrowed when you said don't tell anyone" Tracy said.

message 33: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments "Normaly that means ill get you if you do not hurt..."he tensed up"You ready for it?"

message 34: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "No" Rachel said and hid under her covers.

Blade roared loudly.

((Blade sounds like the T-Rex on Jurassic Park))

message 35: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 82 comments (oo they made that noise with a ellafant and a lion roar..did yah know?)
"Umm okay chang of story hmmm how bought Adventure,hey!"he raised his fistes and did some punches and kickes in the air fast.