A Beautiful Struggle (Beautiful, #1) A Beautiful Struggle discussion

Which Team are you on?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lilliana Anderson I'm noticing a lot of division over whether people like Elliot or David.

So I thought we could take a vote - Team ELLIOT or Team DAVID ???

Donna ~ The Romance Cover Team Elliott, oooooodles of chemistry x

message 3: by Meg (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meg I am a Team David voter -he's lovely and he has been there for her her whole life, it makes sense to me.

April Elliot all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Kimberly Team Elliott!!! I liked David but they needed to stay friends! I was torn until David hooked up with the "nasty" that worked with Katrina! & she told him multiple times how those girls treated her!! Not very nice! That decided it for me ;)

April Kimberly wrote: "Team Elliott!!! I liked David but they needed to stay friends! I was torn until David hooked up with the "nasty" that worked with Katrina! & she told him multiple times how those girls treated h..."

I totally agree Kimberly!! The author has a book coming out called Beautiful Forever and its all about Elliott!! So we will be able to have more of him!! LOL!

Lisa A team Elliot, I would like David to remain best friends, there are many friendships that strong. I also don't think I would have jeopardized my friendship, if they don't work out you lose everything.

Renea I WAS team Elliot until he did what he did.....unforgiveable to me. Plus what David did was no better dating that wench.

But I guess I am happy with the outcome. I did LOVE the makeout scene with Elliot and Katrina at the (Wharf?). They had alot of chemistry.

Monica Akinyi Odhiambo Team David,Elliot was amazing in his own right but I believe in friends getting together.

Genevieve Sheeran After "Too Close" I am so TEAM DAVID. I love him and their relationship. Way too cute.