Is that a bat or a dog in my backyard? discussion

Wilderness > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Geri (new)

Geri (gerim) | 59 comments Mod
The forest is a shady place covered in green growth. There is a small clearing in the middle of the forest were fights tend to happen.
http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/...

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash sits down on a rock as he pants, he had been running all day.... His hood conseals his perfect black hair and his grey eyes shift around, taking in his serioundings ((Don't know why I can't spell atm....)). His grey hoodie keeping his chilled body from becoming more cold.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments Christina quietly walked through the grass.She glanced around, making sure she was alone.She bit her lip when she almost dropped the pad of paper in her hands.She sighed as she sat down against a tree and opened it up.She took out a pencil and examined the scene in front of her.She began sketching.

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash heard something in the forest with him, he wasn't alone, he got up and listened....

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments Christina hummed a little as she sketched the scene.She frowned at a small error and erased it.It seemed like nothing could distract her from her sketching.

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash walks slowly, to where he heard the sound, he then climbed a tree silently. She kept looking up, would she see him?

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She smiled as she completed her sketch.She sighed a little and examined it.Then, her smile faded.She could feel someone watching...She wasn't alone.She set the pad of paper down next to her and slowly got up.She began looking up in the trees.

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash pressed up against the tree trunk as he watched the girl, his eyes narrowed a bit, she knew he was there.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She bit her lip nervously.She wanted to know who was here with her, but she didn't want to find them.She decided not to bother with it and walked back over to her tree.She knelt down and picked up her sketch.

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash jumps to the next tree not to far from him, soon he was above the girl.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She shot back up when she heard a noise.She took a deep breath and calmed down a little. She could feel that this was someone like her...an immortal.And...she knew where they were, but she didn't want to look up.

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash looks down at her and thought, What the heck. He jumped down, landing on his feet perfectly. He looks at her, he then realized, he must look so pathetic.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She turned to him when he jumped down.All was silent as she stared at him,examining him with her eyes.He was...cute.Christina, you're being rude...She blinked a couple times."Um...I'm Christina,"she said shyly.

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash looks at her a bit shocked, She's talking to me? "H-hey, I-I'm Ash." He responds. He hasn't talked for over two weeks, this is new.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She blushed a rose red color and looked down at her feet."It's nice to meet you...Ash,"she said quietly.

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash nods, turning pink, he was to pale for red. "N-nice to meet you too, Christina." He says quietly.... ((Haha, love the shy charries. They're so cute! XP))

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments ((Ikr! XD))
She bit her lip and looked back up at him."What....what brings you here?"

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Well technacly mines a depressed little boy but oh well. Shy works as well. XP))

He shrugs, "No where else to go." He says.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She bit her lip."How long...have you been immortal?"she asked hesitantly.

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash thinks, "Bout.... a year...."

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She nodded."Oh.I see..."She brushed her hair away from her eyes.

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) He nods, "I'm still getting the hang of the.... living forever thing...." He says sighing.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments "It'll be more easy as time passes by..."She seemed to be getting used to talking to him, but she still didn't look him in the eyes as she spoke.She thought she would shut down if she did.

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash looks down at the ground, "HOpefully...." He whispers.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She bit her lip and noticed she had dropped her pad of paper.She knelt down and picked it up.

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash blushes, picking up a stray paper and handing it to her.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She smiled slightly, but then it disappeared."Thanks Ash..."She took the paper.

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash nods, still quiet. Everything seemed awkward....

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She flipped through her pad of paper, looking for the sketch.She sighed when she saw it wasn't there.Oh well...She could always draw something else.

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash looks around, "What are you....?" He asks spotting something. He goes over to it, "Is.... this what you're looking for?" He holds up a little sketch.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She looks over and smiled a little."Thank you..."She walks over and takes it.

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash smiles, "No prob."

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments Christina blushed a little when he smiled.She thought his smile was nice.

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((It's beautiful. O.o Sorry. XP Had to say that. Heh, I'm obsessed with him.))

Ash smiles without showing his teeth still, he watches the ground like usual.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She bit her lip."Um...you said you had nowhere else to go..."

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) He shakes his head, "I don't." He says.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments "Well,you don't have to, but my home is pretty big.You could stay with me for awhile, only if want to though."

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash smiles a bit, "Your family won't mind?"

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments "I live by myself.I don't have a family anymore..."she said quietly.

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash nods, "I know how that is.... Well, I can't go back to mine...."

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She ran a hand through her hair."So, do you want to?"

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash smiles a bit, "Sure."

message 43: by Geri (new)

Geri (gerim) | 59 comments Mod
Azure padded into the forest.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments Christina smiles."Great."

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 54 comments Mod
Diabhal padded into the forest, headed for a cave he stayed in

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash hears something else in the forest and looks around.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 54 comments Mod
Diabhal walks slowly through the forest

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments Christina heard a sound too and started looking around.

message 49: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Ash looks over at her, "Do you know who or what it is?" He whispers.

Onyxia The Dragon | 42 comments She shook her head slowly."No,"she whispered.

« previous 1